Who are the fans the media talk to ?

Dr. Bapswent

Dr. Bapswent

When these things happen - where do they media go to get their sound-bites and comments from the fans?

Is seems they only get spastics, morons and clowns who are wanting to give knee jerk - over the top - embarrassing statements that only serve to make the club look ridiculous.

srk-exasperated1.jpg

:)

they catch a few stumbling about outside the ground, and quite often find the odd idle jakey in the tynie arms.

marshallschunkychicken

When you have a manager leave his position, you won't find the fans who are relatively understanding or comfortable with the decision going down and standing outside the stadium.

The media don't need to go very far to find themselves the seeth merchants.

Richard Luffnan

When these things happen - where do they media go to get their sound-bites and comments from the fans?

Is seems they only get spastics, morons and clowns who are wanting to give knee jerk - over the top - embarrassing statements that only serve to make the club look ridiculous.

srk-exasperated1.jpg

i cringe when i see these clowns on TV, christ things are bad enough .

srk-exasperated1.jpg

I think you just explained the kind of people I seen hanging about the car park at Tynecastle this afternoon.

srk-exasperated1.jpg

special_ed_logotype-2008.jpg

That's my guess, anyway.

Absolute clowns who have nothing better to do during the day than lurk around Tynie dribbling / hanging shite flags up, etc.

srk-exasperated1.jpg

They're the ones that rush to the stadium, if only we could head them of at the pass with a couple of well placed sentient beings that will give the other side of the coins opinion, tho if that did happen they'd still only use the droolers and the sheet hangers comments

Everybody loves Baz

Think a few of the *******s hanging around Tynie today, were posting heavily last night/early this morning if you know who i mean.?

The usual MAD VLAD OOT crowd.

Chad Sexington

srk-exasperated1.jpg

Could't agree more.

Makes for good copy in the weedge and Lochend though.

The last thing thew want to hear is a measured and reasonable response from a Hearts fan.

jamboinglasgow

I find it funny when there is a football story like this, and to get fans reactions they go to the nearest pub. Are we sure people drinking in a pub at 12 o'clock on a weekday the most representive of the average fan?

I know for a fact the EEN Hearts fanzone was mostly faked by the writer. Not sure if it's still him or not that does it but going by the OP's wording of his post, it seems so! :unsure:

I used to work round the corner from Celtic Park and once got approached by a reporter as I walked back from a meeting past the car park.

The rumour mill had kicked in that Roy Keane was up for talks and the great unwashed had begun descending to the car park for news.

I pointed out to man with microphone & his pal with the camera that I didn't give a flying FCUK if they were signing Roy Race, I also pointed out that my attire of shirt, tie & suit wasn't in line with the average bam standing outside the ground.

He acknowledged his mistake but said, ah but you might have just come back from court!!!

Sums them up to a T doesn't it??

srk-exasperated1.jpg

OTT and knee jerk?

Sorry,mate but this is probably the most ironic thing i've read on Kickback!

I know for a fact the EEN Hearts fanzone was mostly faked by the writer. Not sure if it's still him or not that does it but going by the OP's wording of his post, it seems so! :unsure:

If it's the person I think you are talking about, then it was not faked.

Pete Seeger

Who's the monstrosity on the back page of the times with a Vlad oot bed sheet hanging out her window? Honestly, if your reading this your an absolute cretin. Embarrassing doesn't even begin to some it up.

The Old Tolbooth

srk-exasperated1.jpg

Gee, thanks :(

I must have imagined speaking to the fellow in person last night then, silly me :rolleyes:

It makes me sad that Radio Forth didn't broadcast my views from when they chatted to me in the Diggers yesterday.

Perhaps they thought I wasn't taking it seriously.

sad.gif

Drylaw Hearts

There is always one fan who has bad teeth.

And there is always another who can't pronounce the name of a player/manager/chairman correctly.

Dr. Bapswent

Gee, thanks :(

Were you quoted on the radio/tv John? Might have missed that.

Dr. Bapswent

There is always one fan who has bad teeth.

And there is always another who can't pronounce the name of a player/manager/chairman correctly.

Does the one with bad teeth also have pallid skin and lank hair?

The Old Tolbooth

It makes me sad that Radio Forth didn't broadcast my views from when they chatted to me in the Diggers yesterday.

Perhaps they thought I wasn't taking it seriously.

sad.gif

No sense of humour these people :whistling:

The Old Tolbooth
Were you quoted on the radio/tv John? Might have missed that.

Evening News Baps, a friend of mine told me that they were looking for quotes and asked if I'd be interested in giving one, so I said I didn't mind, it redressed the balance a bit :D

Nice guy who questioned me though, and Hearts daft too.

Dr. Bapswent

Evening News Baps, a friend of mine told me that they were looking for quotes and asked if I'd be interested in giving one, so I said I didn't mind, it redressed the balance a bit :D

Nice guy who questioned me though, and Hearts daft too.

And I am confident you did not disgrace yourself or the club...

In general the thread was a reaction to the cockmasters who got their noise out on Sportsound this evening.

The Old Tolbooth

And I am confident you did not disgrace yourself or the club...

In general the thread was a reaction to the cockmasters who got their noise out on Sportsound this evening.

Ah ok, no worries mate, I was jesting with you anyway :thumbsup:

I was more targeting the false claim that these comments in the EEN are all made up, I've never heard so much pish in all my life, well not since the last time I looked in on wevestillgotlolderwoodandtheyamshavegotridofjeff.net

Nookie Bear

srk-exasperated1.jpg

Bizarre way to describe fellow Jambos who hold a different opinion from you.

Anyway, I enjoyed YOUR knee-jerk over the top reaction in the form of this thread which must make you a.........well, you know the rest.

Dr. Bapswent

Bizarre way to describe fellow Jambos who hold a different opinion from you.

Anyway, I enjoyed YOUR knee-jerk over the top reaction in the form of this thread which must make you a.........well, you know the rest.

I was describing those who go on air and talk without thinking - or those who find it difficult to think in the first place.

I am able to realise that just because someone is a Hearts fan, does not mean I should agree with them, or even like them - in fact I am actually fully aware that a large number of Hearts fans are total cretins, retards and arseholes.

I don't need to pretend to have a false affinity with them and am quite comfortable describing them as I see it.

However this does not surprise me, worry me or keep me up at night.

But thanks for your concern.

Nookie Bear

I was describing those who go on air and talk without thinking - or those who find it difficult to think in the first place.

I am able to realise that just because someone is a Hearts fan, does not mean I should agree with them, or even like them - in fact I am actually fully aware that a large number of Hearts fans are total cretins, retards and arseholes.

I don't need to pretend to have a false affinity with them and am quite comfortable describing them as I see it.

However this does not surprise me, worry me or keep me up at night.

But thanks for your concern.

But even the most eloquent of posters on here can end up sounding like 5 year olds sucking on a helium balloon, right?

spastics

morons

clowns

cretins

retards

arseholes

Got any more?

Dr. Bapswent

But even the most eloquent of posters on here can end up sounding like 5 year olds sucking on a helium balloon, right? - not if they have a thought out reasoned and sensible point to make and have enough brain cells to vocalise it.

spastics

morons

clowns

cretins

retards

arseholes

Got any more? Yep - plenty, a whole sack full.

Archived