i'm outside Tynie now...

i8hibsh

sky sports just done a report (they must know this place well now). Spoke to the guy and Sergio unvailed tomorrow. he's at a bounce game now and will not be in dugout till Sunday.

Also chris mcglauchlin from bbc says BB was at Tynie and he is raging.

Good.

That's what he gets for being hibs.

sky sports just done a report (they must know this place well now). Spoke to the guy and Sergio unvailed tomorrow. he's at a bounce game now and will not be in dugout till Sunday.

Just listened to Sergio's interview on Hearts.TV, and it sounds to me like he will be in the dugout on Thursday. Don't see why we would appoint a Manager so quickly for him not to be in the Dugout 2 days later. :blink:

somethin to do with UEFA reg or something.

Sort of. What it is about is UEFA regs state he must do an interview the day before the uefa tie. He then needs to do a post match interview. Hearts or sergio have decided this is too much and everyone needs to wait until tomorrow.

You could have just edited your post to correct your typo.

Jeesh.

Dr. Bapswent

Not wanting to have a pop at the OP, but I didn't think people really went round to Tynecastle on days like this.

What do they do? Hang around outside?

Just seems a bit weird to me.

Was there anyone there with burning torches or pitchforks?

Buffalo Bill

Not wanting to have a pop at the OP, but I didn't think people really went round to Tynecastle on days like this.

You're not having a pop but you think he's a weirdo stalker waste of space.

Dr. Bapswent

You're not having a pop but you think he's a weirdo stalker waste of space.

No, I'm genuinely not having a pop - he may have just been walking past for example.

But the thread did make me wonder - do people actually go down and hang around outside.

Would have been pointless to start new thread and that would also have seemed even more like having a dig - hence why it was appropriate to be asked here.

If he wasn't registered with UEFA in time to be in the dugout on Thursday then why is he obliged by UEFA to take a pre Europa league match press conference? Surely whoever our "registered" man in charge for Thursday would be taking the pre match press conference?

I'm afraid you're slavering.

I was at the ticket office getting a couple of extra tickets for Thursday and two or three people were hanging about the car park. blink.gif

If he wasn't registered with UEFA in time to be in the dugout on Thursday then why is he obliged by UEFA to take a pre Europa league match press conference? Surely whoever our "registered" man in charge for Thursday would be taking the pre match press conference?

I'm afraid you're slavering.

Do you really want Gary Locke to take the press conference ? ninja.gif

I would imagine the club are obliged to have the press conference and not individuals.

Dr. Bapswent

I would imagine the club are obliged to have the press conference and not individuals.

It also kinda makes sense that the incoming manager says stuff....the press will clearly want to speak to him.

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

I was at the ticket office getting a couple of extra tickets for Thursday and two or three people were hanging about the car park. blink.gif

Spies perhaps? Looking for a coaching job maybe? Looking for Hats to kick?

Spies perhaps? Looking for a coaching job maybe? Looking for Hats to kick?

Just looked like a couple of dafties with nothing better to do.

It also kinda makes sense that the incoming manager says stuff....the press will clearly want to speak to him.

Definitely. I think not having one today isn't quite right but can understand the reasons but I think not meeting the press 2 days after his appointment would be pretty strange.

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Ah, but they could be masters of disguise. Trust no-one.

Aye fair enough the two things arent connected but I cant see us having to give any more than 3 or 4 days notice to UEFA to register a new Head Coach for a match.

Aye fair enough the two things arent connected but I cant see us having to give any more than 3 or 4 days notice to UEFA to register a new Head Coach for a match.

To be honest I am pretty shocked we have to give any days noticed. Surely once he is appointed a quick fax to uefa should do the trick.

Independence

You mean Hibs fans.

Mr Romanov should have completed a press conference. I suppose when you have his wealth you can do what you want.

Beware the 'dafties' !

The press conference was cancelled due to him having to do a UEFA pre-match conference tomorrow, a post match press conference on Thursday and a pre Motherwell press conference on Friday and he thought this was a bit much. Cannae blame him to be honest.

:seething:

sweatybaps sweatybaps you do try. ok not that I need to explain but I will. I live right next to Tynie and i'm on my hols. I was bored. I really am sorry if my actions offend you.

As for me not being in Poland in response to an earlier post I was only there on secondment with work.

Chris McGlauchlin is talking mince. BB was pleasant. They asked him if nothing surprises him at Hearts. He said nothing surprises him in football. He didn't bad mouth the club. :thumbsup:

Archived