JJ on Sportsound

The Comedian

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jamboinglasgow

I dont think there will anything too interesting from JJ, I think sportsound hope there will be bu JJ is savy and wont say anything too bad.

Ryan Gosling

Sportsound is on every weeknight at the same time of 6:10pm.

I'd guess it's on just after 6.

:lol:

david mcgee

What chances of them asking the questions we want answered?

Like, what was the situation with Kello last season?

What happened that day at Ibrox when Zal was banned from playing by Vlad?

Did Romanov constantly interfere?

What was team morale like, was it difficult to handle? ( re. bonuses and payments )

Maybe he'll explain why we haven't won a game since March, that he has no plab B, has not tactics, doesn't make subsitutions until its too late etc etc.........

But wait he won the cup back in 19998, so he can do anything because he is a god.

Did they prefer Italian or Chinese food?

How do the players like to relax?

Who has the biggest boaby?

In other words, if he tells the truth he's a traitor if he doesn't then he is a shiter.

Roll up, roll up lets see what happens.

Harry Palmer

He'll most likely give the generic answer: about these things happening in football, disappointing and a surprise.

Which was pretty much what Brown said this afternoon.

Aye, no chance he'll say anything negative until he's been given his compensation.

Supposedly one player said after JJ got sacked he was off to contact his agent for a move in January :D

...a bit disco

Good Christ, Brian McClaughlin's pish.

Rocky jamboa

No one ever seems to spill the beans when they leave and there must be loads of beans to spill. I'd imagine any pay offs will be linked to some sort of confidentiality clause. Guaranteed JJ won't say a bad word against Romanov or mention anything about players being dropped etc

Good riddance to the player that wants to leave :thumbsup:

Seconded. If anybody signed just to play for jj they need there head looked at. It's not as if vlad has a history of hiring managers long term.

Absolute class from JJ, tell these parasites to GTF

when he's tried to use the idiots fans ire to get him to spill it, thats enough ofr me, i dont need to be ragin at a radio.

Tommy Wiseau

JJ is a touch of class to the end. :sob:

No doubt wearing a lovely cashmere pullover as he sits on the dog in his leather armchair. :sob:

Ryan Gosling

JJ is a touch of class to the end. :sob:

No doubt wearing a lovely cashmere pullover as he sits on the dog in his leather armchair. :sob:

:sob:

Chad Sexington

Didn't have to listen to it because I knew exactly how it would pan out.

JJ would act with class and dignity without a bad word to say about the club.

The arsehole interviewing him would do everything in his power to get him to bad mouth the club or generate a sensational headline.

The Comedian

Doesn't want to discuss certain issues towards the end of last season.

:interesting:

jamboinglasgow

switched it on to here Mclauchlin (or whatever his name is exactly) say that all the spoke to Hearts fans and they were horrified about the decision. Switched off. If you want a reasoned and sensible view on the last few days then there is only one major journalist worth reading, Ewan Murray:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2011/aug/02/hearts-jim-jefferies-vladimir-romanov

Well done Jim on the dignity and grace you showed when those around you in that studio wanted you to harm your former club. I am heart broken that you have left the club you loved, but as you said on the Hearts page, you would love to take the DoF role, just not yet. I think you will be back in a couple of years.

The man is true hearts great, wish some people realise how lucky we were to have him!

Oh BBC GTF!

...a bit disco

Pedro Moutinho-

"One of the bright young managers (Paulo Sergio) in Portuguese football".

BBC Scotland journos-

dealingwithdisappointment.jpg

Skacel'sLeftFoot

Jim is too experienced and wise to dish out knee-jerk criticism of his club. These things happen in football all the time. Only time will tell whether it is the right decision and Vlad will get the praise or criticism he deserves.

Johanes de Silentio

Having listened to JJ on Sportsound...

two words:

Confidentiallity agreement.

All sounded positive re Sergio with organised teams playing passing football. Also mentioned as one of Portugal's promising young managers.

Archived