How long will sergio last?

steven100

I'm going to give him 5 months before Vlad sacks him. January he'll be gone. Might as well start naming some successor too, John McGlynn :teehee:

Chad Sexington

I'm going to give him 5 months before Vlad sacks him. January he'll be gone. Might as well start naming some successor too, John McGlynn :teehee:

Beyond tedious. <_<

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Considering our last two managers were here for 18 months each, what are you basing this estimate on?

Get a grip, the guys not even started managing Hearts yet & you have him sacked already.

Buffalo Bill

We know it will end at some point but it's just being pedantic for the sake of it to ask this question just now.

post-2542-0-00310400-1312300167_thumb.jpg

I'm hoping he brings stability and success to Hearts but we all know what Vlad is like, whether we like him or loath him.

Forever. He's going to win the SPL don't you know.

He's got more pedigree then any other manager in Scotland. :verysmug:

He'll leave after we win the Champions League next season. NAP

His length of time at the club is dependent upon whether he accepts the DoF role on offer once results and performances become unacceptable to our majority shareholder.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

His length of time at the club is dependent upon results and performances.

There you go.

Considering our last two managers were here for 18 months each, what are you basing this estimate on?

so based on that I give Sergio 18 months :thumbsup:

Archived