Hearts XI v Dunfermline (merged threads)

basher161

Not up to scratch with the Dunfermline squad then bud ? Three u19s playing today, both centre halfs one only 17 and the other 18, and one striker. One of the centre half's was just released by Hearts at the end of the season (dyed in the wool jambo). Don't know what game you were watching, but Dunfermline were the better team and deserved to win the game.

good to see the boy has got a club auds , i,ll see him on the passing , stick in :thumbsup:

]

The ex Hearts centre back would be Jordan Brown, who played with the U17s last season and was probably a tad unlucky not to get a full time contract for this season. He has a great attitude, but I guess that the collective defensive frailties in the U17s last season contributed to him not being kept on.

the ex-hearts centre half was scott campbell and according to my sources at the game, had a blinder of a game. hope for hearts sake, that its not another player slipped through their net

the ex-hearts centre half was scott campbell and according to my sources at the game, had a blinder of a game. hope for hearts sake, that its not another player slipped through their net

There hasnt been too many recently that we have just released and have went on to much better things?

Archived