Anybody Selling Up As a Result of the New Appointment?

rossmaroon

Saw on another site that Billy the Jambo is selling his season ticket as a result of the new appointment. Anyone else out there thinking of selling up? Or perhaps there might be a few people who will now renew their ticket as they can see a shiny new beginning.

( Oh, and my wife might be interested in buying at the right price!)

Heres Rixxy

I am going to put my 3 bed detached on the market first thing tomorrow. Will accept a Mars bar and a one way ticket to Yemen for a quick sale.

Tommy Wiseau

Saw on another site that Billy the Jambo is selling his season ticket as a result of the new appointment. Anyone else out there thinking of selling up? Or perhaps there might be a few people who will now renew their ticket as they can see a shiny new beginning.

:rofl:

Link please.

grumpyjambo

Get a grip, I will be overjoyed when the schools go back and we stop getting posts like this.

Fxxx the SPFL

Eh Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :down:

Archived