convienient to say (am no going back)

letsalllaughathobos

letsalllaughathobos

The usual pee when vladamir makes a decision of am no going back till hes gone.

Well how many times have i heard this since vlad took over yous guys saying this are not welcome at tynie.

Honestly some folk are a sham not hearts.

In my opinion VR has made the right decision at the right time before we are out of all comps.

Im not saying big srgio will be the master but come on.

Or is it the fact that most folk saying this didnt really go to the games any way so its a nice wee convienient issue.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

If someone wants to boycott Tynie over their ethical standpoint that's their prerogative and are entitled to do so. I wouldn't do so myself but each to their own imo. Statements like 'yous guys saying this are not welcome' just seems a little childish imho. Live and let live I say!

letsalllaughathobos

98% of those people who say they won't be back haven't been near tynecastle in years!

I can tell you now that if we qualify for the group stages of the europa they will return.

If not there not missed were doing fine without them.

letsalllaughathobos

If someone wants to boycott Tynie over their ethical standpoint that's their prerogative and are entitled to do so. I wouldn't do so myself but each to their own imo. Statements like 'yous guys saying this are not welcome' just seems a little childish imho. Live and let live I say!

well is it not the same as them giving it the big im a super fan and ill not be back cause i have great standards.

i do belive some folk have totally chucked it but most just use it as a excuse as they never really went to games anyway.

im not a VR fan or a JJ fan ill still be there when these guys are long gone.

cause WE ARE THE GORGIE FTH

tartofmidlothian

Its fair to say I support Jim Jeffries, not Hearts, Wont be back.

Must say I'm the other way around.

letsalllaughathobos

Must say I'm the other way around.

Me too JJ did nothing that no other of these so called gash managers have done before,

Who cares JJ wasnt going to get long anyway so hes just another one bites the dust,

I want hearts to be winners not plod along as per normal,

With JJ there thats what we were doing.

Its a bit daft if you want to show Vlad youre respect for JJ and he club wait till hes in the country i am not saying do it on Thursday the team needs our support

chester copperpot

I wont be back to Tynecastle again.

well not until Thursday anyway, c'mon the Hearts.

well not until Thursday anyway, c'mon the Hearts.
good to hear how did your trip to Paksi in that parachute thing ?

I'm fuming at what VR has done since February, how he's handled the CT thing and how he's managed to pull the wool over the fans' eyes.

I'll be back though. It's still Hearts

Francis Albert

People have always said "I won't be back". It's one of the great perennials of Hearts fans chat. When Mackay was sold, when Tommy Walker was sacked, and probably scores of earlier as well as later occasions. Sometimes they follow through, usually they don't.

chester copperpot

You said on a thread if you couldnt get a flight youd fly from Roslin to Paksi :whistling:

Not me fella.

vintage1874

Me too JJ did nothing that no other of these so called gash managers have done before,

Who cares JJ wasnt going to get long anyway so hes just another one bites the dust,

I want hearts to be winners not plod along as per normal,

With JJ there thats what we were doing.

thats what we all want but history shows us it rarely happens. Are you forgetting about the OF and their dominance? Spend millions and we could do it, one slight problem we've no money. JJ was the man to take us forward and I think its terrible some hearts fans can just brush of his sacking and the removal of the scottishness at the heart of the club.

I canny see how a new manager will better 3rd as over the course of the season as the OF are just too strong.

pettigrewsstylist

ridiculous comment IMHO,,,and im pretty sure JJ would say so also

There is a **** on another forum saying he wont be back blah blah blah. then a woman had an opinion then all hell bloke lose.. He just dug himself a big whole. He made John Hughes look intelligent... :lol:

heartsfc_fan

I'm a Hearts fan, not a Romanov fan.

He won't stop me supporting this great club.

JamboBornNBred

I'm a Hearts fan, not a Romanov fan.

He won't stop me supporting this great club.

Spot on Mate.

Been a Hearts fan for over 40 years and nothing will change that.

As for the sacking of JJ,it was on the cards with Vlads unhappiness at the clubs results in the last 4 months of the season.Too be honest im surprised he didnt replace him pre season but he gave JJ another chance.The no strikers after the last substitution on Sunday had to be the final straw.

The Real Maroonblood

The usual pee when vladamir makes a decision of am no going back till hes gone.

Well how many times have i heard this since vlad took over yous guys saying this are not welcome at tynie.

Honestly some folk are a sham not hearts.

In my opinion VR has made the right decision at the right time before we are out of all comps.

Im not saying big srgio will be the master but come on.

Or is it the fact that most folk saying this didnt really go to the games any way so its a nice wee convienient issue.

After a heavy bevvy and a hangover I usually say I wont drink again until the next time.

:rolleyes:

heartsfc_fan

Spot on Mate.

Been a Hearts fan for over 40 years and nothing will change that.

As for the sacking of JJ,it was on the cards with Vlads unhappiness at the clubs results in the last 4 months of the season.Too be honest im surprised he didnt replace him pre season but he gave JJ another chance.The no strikers after the last substitution on Sunday had to be the final straw.

Quite right.

Stevenson on for Sutton? Midfielder on for Striker. :blink:

He doesn't have the balls to put on someone like Gordon Smith who was sitting on the bench. He also waited until the 70 minute before he made a change. We were never going to score.

And persist on playing high balls when Kenneth is going to win them all day long.

up to ppl what they want to do. But saying they are arseholes is a bit strong! in current times with money being short ppl might not want to give the cash to mad vlad anymore and simpley spent it on there family. I for one will be going to more away games than home ones now so i can still back my team without giving vlad my money. But like i say its my choice. i still care for the club as much as the next jambo.

colinmaroon

As a kid, lived through the selling of my heroes Dave Mac\Kay and Alex Young, and then the treatment of Tommy Walker, Willie Bauld, Jim Cruickshank and Romanov nowhere in sight!

Plus ca change and all that!!!

Cut me and I bleed maroon! Hearts 'til I die!!!

Hawick Jambo

As a kid, lived through the selling of my heroes Dave Mac\Kay and Alex Young, and then the treatment of Tommy Walker, Willie Bauld, Jim Cruickshank and Romanov nowhere in sight!

Plus ca change and all that!!!

Cut me and I bleed maroon! Hearts 'til I die!!!

Can't put it better than a man of the cloth. Still gutted JJ etc have left and hurting.

I'll be back though as I am a Hearts supporter until the day I die

The Treasurer

up to ppl what they want to do. But saying they are arseholes is a bit strong! in current times with money being short ppl might not want to give the cash to mad vlad anymore and simpley spent it on there family. I for one will be going to more away games than home ones now so i can still back my team without giving vlad my money. But like i say its my choice. i still care for the club as much as the next jambo.

So you're happy to give money to hibs, sellik, huns etc but not your own club.

Strange choice to make

As much as it pains me to say it i agree vlad has called it right. Not sure if the new appointment is the right one but lets all get behind him and give him a decent chance. Cant wait for paksi game cmon the hearts

mrmarkus1981

On the contrary, the team now needs the support more than ever, so i am coming out of the woodwork to attend on Thursday

Mon the Hearts :thumbsup:

Billy the Jambo

I wont be back .Does anyone want to buy my season ticket .Wheatfield section F row 19 seat 1 .I am in Majorca just now but anytime after sunday give me PM if intersted .It cost 445 pounds i will let anyone who wants to buy it for 350

heartsfc_fan

I wont be back .Does anyone want to buy my season ticket .Wheatfield section F row 19 seat 1 .I am in Majorca just now but anytime after sunday give me PM if intersted .It cost 445 pounds i will let anyone who wants to buy it for 350

:laugh:

After that comment, no you dont! :down: :down:

It seems a lot of our fans are activly looking for an excuse not attend Hearts games these days.

Were better off without them anyways.

Nobody is bigger than Heart of Midlothian, even Jim Jeffries, we move on.

Good riddance to those not coming back. See you at the next cup final

This.

The 'i wont be back' brigade are part time fans and you can guarantee when we get to a Cup Final they will all be shouting from the rooftops about not getting tickets.

JJ and BB have accepted it with grace and dignity and want the club to do well. So should all supporters who love the club. Do what they are doing and SUPPORT your club.

I know it might seem weird but I'm genuinely looking forward to the season now. The new boy has a good pedigree, better than JJ's, and will probably be given a season and a bit at most if he does well enough. In all honesty I wasn't enjoying the long ball football under JJ and am quite happy to see a bit of change to be honest. EXCITED OH YES.

JJ and BB have accepted it with grace and dignity and want the club to do well. So should all supporters who love the club. Do what they are doing and SUPPORT your club.

This!

Did you follow him at Falkirk, Bradford and Kilmarnock? If so, I can empathise with you; if not then you won't be missed.

letsalllaughathobos

I know it might seem weird but I'm genuinely looking forward to the season now. The new boy has a good pedigree, better than JJ's, and will probably be given a season and a bit at most if he does well enough. In all honesty I wasn't enjoying the long ball football under JJ and am quite happy to see a bit of change to be honest. EXCITED OH YES.

Precisly mate, if someone asked you do you want the ex killie boss or the ex sporting lisbon boss, i know who id be picking.

So you're happy to give money to hibs, sellik, huns etc but not your own club.

Strange choice to make

would never give money to celtic or rangers! trust me on that one!

After that comment, no you dont! :down: :down:

yes i do. What makes you a bigger fan than me? Just because you have a season ticket doesnt make you the better fan. Some people still support Hearts they dont have the cash or time to go! Some FUDS on here!

The People's Chimp

Did you follow him at Falkirk, Bradford and Kilmarnock? If so, I can empathise with you; if not then you won't be missed.

Woosh.

Vlad-Stupid

:vrface:

Well a will still be going and never give up on the club that i love, Hearts is a way off life. Moan the JT's.

Archived