convienient to say (am no going back)

letsalllaughathobos

scottish_chicP

It's not about Vlad it's about the players on the park and since they are the ones we should be supporting I will continue to give them my full backing :)

98% of those people who say they won't be back haven't been near tynecastle in years!

Did you know that 74% of all statistics are made up?

Chris Benoit

It's not about Vlad it's about the players on the park and since they are the ones we should be supporting I will continue to give them my full backing :)

Agreed, I'll be there on Thursday and Sunday as planned.

Too many drama queens looking for an excuse not to support the team, it's not a moral stand, it's a bag of shite!

I think most folk that say "I wont be back" dont mean it - I think they probably feel so frustrated by the Romanov era, and have no means to change it, that they feel its their only weapon.

But soon they realise that Vlad doesnt give a feck if they dont come back. They realise that whilst the majority of our supporters want things to be different, we cant all agree on the colour of sheite (green and white??) never mind on how we want things to be. They realise that its near on impossible to make Vlad change, or change Vlad for one of us with millions in the bank. They reaise that it may take us ALL boycotting Tynecastle for a season to make change happen. Then they get scared - what if Vlad winds the club up? What then? What if nobody buys us?

Ive felt like not renewing a few times since Vlad came to town, but I always do. Im an eternal optimist when it comes to Hearts you see...I think its the only way to stay sane.

What hurts just now is that the reason I renewed this year, straight away, without hesitation, was that despite Jim's apparent lack of tactical nous, I trusted in him. He was one of us, with the club and us the fans at the heart of everything he did,fighting the good fight, restoring the world's view of the club I love.

Unfortunately, things are bad under Vlad - to the point that stability for the firt time in years was more important to me that football excellence.

Thing are bad, but theyve been worse - I will be going back, to every home game this season at least.

As for next year...

I know it might seem weird but I'm genuinely looking forward to the season now. The new boy has a good pedigree, better than JJ's, and will probably be given a season and a bit at most if he does well enough. In all honesty I wasn't enjoying the long ball football under JJ and am quite happy to see a bit of change to be honest. EXCITED OH YES.

does he? how?

Guest Borat

If you are a Hearts fan you support Hearts no matter who the owner or manager is.

People saying they will never be back are either attention seekers or were never really into Hearts in the first place.

Those turncoats will be back for the derby, the next round in Europe assuming we get there and definitely the next time we make it to Hampden.

They will probably spend every other Saturday afternoon of the season picking their nose and watching the 6 nations or some poofy shite like that, no doubt revelling in Hearts defeats.

If you are a Hearts fan you support Hearts no matter who the owner or manager is.

People saying they will never be back are either attention seekers or were never really into Hearts in the first place.

Those turncoats will be back for the derby, the next round in Europe assuming we get there and definitely the next time we make it to Hampden.

They will probably spend every other Saturday afternoon of the season picking their nose and watching the 6 nations or some poofy shite like that, no doubt revelling in Hearts defeats.

They come across as raging drama queens making erses of themselves.

Grown men throwing their toys out the pram.

Nobs.

Archived