Romanov

The Incredible Sulk

chuckberryno1

No

We are a joke club.

05/06 season- top of the league, manager sacked

employed a convicted peado, then sacked him.

sacked his right hand man, employed caszba, then sacked him.

employed jj, finished 3rd, sacked him.

IF this was any other club we would be laughing. It is not, it is our club, however it is still a feckin joke. We have became a farce.

it is a joke, VR holds the cards, he has the finance, however, if this is the scene for the next 10 years then I cannot go along with it it. Joke, farce, ridcule. we are becoming a big fekin joke because of him.

He Who Cannot Be Named

An alternative home strip design for all those who choose not to support our great saviour and leader of men.

249202_237863886244403_100000623798433_805273_6325778_n.jpg

No

We are a joke club.

IF this was any other club we would be laughing. It is not, it is our club, however it is still a feckin joke. We have became a farce.

it is a joke, VR holds the cards, he has the finance, however, if this is the scene for the next 10 years then I cannot go along with it it. Joke, farce, ridcule. we are becoming a big fekin joke because of him.

Did you mention we're a joke?

He Who Cannot Be Named

No

We are a joke club.

Name one convicted paedophile to have played for or be contracted to HMFC.

Independence

Name one convicted paedophile to have played for or be contracted to HMFC.

Dont let the truth get in the road ! The 'keyboard bangers' just keep on rockin. The press love it ! It is where they pick up all their rubbish.

Come on the Hearts.

He Who Cannot Be Named

No, gave up my season ticket in 2005 and wont be buying one anytime soon!

One less union jack at tynecastle so thats a bonus.

Yes.

yes.

jj hoof ball tactics on sunday, and taking of both strikers and replacing them with mid fielders was enough for me.

if it had been any body bar jj we would have been screaming for them to get the sack first thing monday morning.

no dont like the man or more importantly his ways of running a football club,

quick question if someone was to try and buy hearts from vlad would the debt interest rate go up seeing as we wouldnt be owned by the banks major shareholder, not trying to start an argument just not sure what would happen

He Who Cannot Be Named

no dont like the man or more importantly his ways of running a football club,

quick question if someone was to try and buy hearts from vlad would the debt interest rate go up seeing as we wouldnt be owned by the banks major shareholder, not trying to start an argument just not sure what would happen

Not sure how this would start an argument??

If Vlad was to sell i'm sure he would be looking for someone to clear the debt as part of the deal.

That you away to get the chequebook out likes?

I like the man, I didn't like the way he ran the club after Burley and through 06-08 but ever since then his running of the club has been top. People learn lessons, others hold grudges for lifetimes.

Archived