here's my view

jambo_nick

i'm going to quit supporting football altogether!! Romanov is a nut job as well. this is not a club, its a damn sideshow. wish he never came at all. would rather have a skint club with stable management and good values than this mockery. go on vlad lovers, have your dig. couldn't care less. the teams had a few sticky games, no need to sack JJ. if your reading vlad you can take my ST too. Might start going to the rugby instead. not long til the program is printed all in russian as well. screw every stuck up vlad lover on here. have fun arguing over whose lickin his nuts the most.

Maroon & White

i'm going to quit supporting football altogether!! Romanov is a nut job as well. this is not a club, its a damn sideshow. wish he never came at all. would rather have a skint club with stable management and good values than this mockery. go on vlad lovers, have your dig. couldn't care less. the teams had a few sticky games, no need to sack JJ. if your reading vlad you can take my ST too. Might start going to the rugby instead. not long til the program is printed all in russian as well. screw every stuck up vlad lover on here. have fun arguing over whose lickin his nuts the most.

Spot on. Minus quitting the supporting of football and the whole rugby thing.. :thumbsup:

Poor attempt.

bajthejambo

Quitting football altogether?

Drama-Queen-Tiara--1-Size-Fits-263463.jpg

See you drama queen - enjoy the egg chasers till you want to take up motorsport :rolleyes:

No dig here but no time for Part timers either :P

What would vlad want with a hobo season ticket?

:thumbsup: Good spot I never even noticed the Hobbo had a ticket- i just skimmed the 'giving up football altogether WTF!!!' part :whistling:

Independence

Wow !

Sensationalism at its worst.

I have friends who will 'take' your ST so please do not just return it.

Having supported Hearts for over 50 years I have witnessed much worse. The difference is that the 'internet' has created all those keyboard experts allowing opposition fans to 'wind up' and create nonsensical rumours as stories emerge.

Hearts need loyal and dedicated fans. Enjoy your weekends watching Edinburgh Rugby along with their 3000 supporters, or watching Scotland with hardly any Scots there or just listening to all that righteous rugger nonsense. Good luck.

Christ ! ! ! I'm oot o breath reading that . . . . :hobofish::hobofish:

:walk_man:

roseburnend

Ooh ma knickers are on fire!!! Chill out jambo-nick. I'm looking fwd to a great season. Wonder if we'll get a few new signings too.

would have had sympathy but surely it will be printed in Lithuanian ????

Apart from that if you genuinely Love Hearts which I doubt you would not even have contemplated writing this. Yes Vlad seems irrationale and yes JJ is a legend but when you scrape below the surface our results have not been good, our shape looks wrong and we have this tendancy in general to play with one up.

I dont agree with the sacking of the management as it is riddiculous 2 games into the league but at least I can see the thinking behind it.

I will never be a Vlad lover or hater but I will always be a Hearts supporter and frankly we have had worst turmoil than this. To me this is just another day at the office for our loony club and until a very wealthy benefactor comes in and buys the club and tends not to interfere then vlad is what we have, boring he certainly is not so if you dont mind I will continue to use my ST

EDIT : just saw JJ record in his latest stint on SSN P 61 W 25 D 13 L 23 W% 41

I must admit to being shocked that we had lost nearly as many as we had won. I would reason that in say June JJ was replaced and these figures were banded then it would have been more readily accepted. I think the strange thing is letting the season start but suspect he decided this a while ago and was waiting on the man he wanted

asomerville

Although I am sorry JJ and BB are gone 10 games without a win and they nearly lost 3rd place says alot. Sorry he had to go for the sake of Hearts the team on Sunday looked like they would never score I just hope Vlad will give the new man some funds.

On behalf of true football fans everywhere you will be sorely missed. Good luck with your new hobby of supporting rugby.

It warms my hearts knowing Vlad is ridding our club of the brainless support :thumbsup:

:Agree:

mr romanov is a post-modern pied piper who rids us of rats with his magic stick.

Dr. Bapswent

disgusted_baby.jpg

Tommy Wiseau

How did I guess when I read the thread title that there was a high probability the contents would not illuminate my understanding of the situation any further?

:cornette:

grumpyespana

You can always head back down to Fester road.

Grumpy.

Walter Bishop

image-17753-bg.jpg

I don't support Romanov , I support HMFC therefore my support towards the club I love remains the same as it always has.

NEWSFLASH. You aren't any better than the rest of us so why the feck you thought you needed your own thread to tell us 'your' view, who knows. Enjoy the rugby, from experience loads of tossers follow it!

:D

Archived