Vlad lovers

BigAlim

Vlad whether I like it or not is the owner.Vlad whether I like them or not can make any decision he wants. Whether I like it or not I have two options. like it or lump it. As a keen observer of many sports I would suggest that this move by Vlad i s consistent of the action based on our recent record that would have been taken by most owners.

I must say and I don't know who is responsible but we seem to sign and have done recently players who have known injury records and problems. I think the action taken in the Diamond instance was the right one, and similar may have been justified say in the case of Webster.

i have no emotional connect at all with Vlad, I neither love him, hate him,dislike him or like him, our relationship is strictly me supporter,you owner.

BigZal you are entitled to have an opinion like us all I just think you are showing delusion and a serious lack of respect.

Never bite the hand that feeds you mate and don't think for a second we are the hands that feed Vlad.

think it would be for the best if i went to bed tbh :ermm:

:thumbsup:

Respect for a man who knows when to beat a tactical retreat :)

Danny Wilde

Vlad whether I like it or not is the owner.Vlad whether I like them or not can make any decision he wants. Whether I like it or not I have two options. like it or lump it. As a keen observer of many sports I would suggest that this move by Vlad i s consistent of the action based on our recent record that would have been taken by most owners.

I must say and I don't know who is responsible but we seem to sign and have done recently players who have known injury records and problems. I think the action taken in the Diamond instance was the right one, and similar may have been justified say in the case of Webster.

i have no emotional connect at all with Vlad, I neither love him, like him,dislike him or like him, our relationship is strictly me supporter,you boss.

Good point Bob. I'd guess the club is probably paying out 8K per week combined minimum for 2 players who are long-term more likely to be on the treatment table or undergoing surgery, than playing. Not great is it.

When you are the most senior and impor ant person in any organisation they will invariably make unpopular decisions.

It's his name above the door and he ruthlessly does what is best for his investment. I'm ok with that.

People need to stop being romantic and sentimtal and step into 2011. For what it's worth I fookin hate the way the game is now but I just have to accept the change as the 'old days' are gone.

Let go of them. Keep your memories as you own them but Vlad owns Hearts guys.

do you care about Hearts at all or is it all one big joke to you?

or are you trolling?

or are you just stupid?

Baldrick_thumbnail.jpg

I love Vlad, I want his babies.

JJ is a legend, but one that has been tatically unaware since xmas, making silly subs and for all the players he signed, we are still without or linked with the type of Central Midfielder we crave. He killed the atmosphere on Sunday when he made the 3rd sub and left NO strikers on the pitch.

Vlad doesnt do nice, Vlad does results and for the last 7 months results have been relegation material with a squad that should be 2nd/3rd in the league. Vlad seen a coach that he felt could do the job better and got his man in. All the best to JJ and Locke, true hearts men and true hearts legends, but sometimes thats just not enough.

The Treasurer

At the end of the day he is the single most important person at our club.

Now like it or loathe it and contrary to what our green eyed friends say over the city he is going nowhere. He realises he has a sound investment here (owns everything and has raked in 20 million in player transfers).

People can be against him, that is entirely their choice. I see it being more productive being with him.

He has done more for our club than anyone in our history.

His monkey picture for the journos will always put a smile on our faces.

Our debt was there before he came in, we are reducing it as we speak and he continually splashes the cash.

His actions although highly eccentric are just indicitive of the way the game is now. Do you think Ibramovich doesn't have a say in the running of Chelsea?

We are the Hearts and thanks to Vlad there is never a dull day. We will continue to have ups and downs. If people don't like it then ring the bell as next stop is yours.

Possibly one of your best ever posts (not that you've had too high a standard to reach) :D

I think the main problem is that many people (including me) are blinkered by the fact that it was JJ who was the manager and therefore he was given much more slack than anyone else would have been allowed by the fans given his recent record.

The fact that Mr Romanov has acted and acted swiftly and positively shows without doubt that he still cares a great deal about what happens at Tynecastle.

whether that is a genuine love of the club or merely to protect his investment I have no idea, I'm just glad that he does still want a successful team on and off the park and is willing to do whatever it takes to try and achieve that

ToadKiller Dog

The Metro has a photo of a lass in a hearts top hanging out a home made sign with get vlad out on it. I think the anti vlad camp has a new leader

Vlad-Stupid

The Metro has a photo of a lass in a hearts top hanging out a home made sign with get vlad out on it. I think the anti vlad camp has a new leader

Oooft, she's a honey :thumbsup:

The Old Tolbooth

do you care about Hearts at all or is it all one big joke to you?

or are you trolling?

or are you just stupid?

If you can come up with alternatives then I'm all ears

The floor is yours........

jamboinheaven

can some one explain to me that stupid stupid picture of a guy crying everyhwere , think its horrible stop it now

Rick Grimes

Its a daft way to ask the question in the OP, but I can see why you've asked it that way. A few go well out of their way to big up the Vlad love, though doubtless for comedic effect. Its just not always that funny.

Personally I think its two parts cognitive dissonance, one part grim resignation.

I'd also argue against the point that "He has done more for our club than anyone in our history".

Tommy Wiseau

Is this Metro bursd tidy? If so, I might change sides.

Only way back is a personal call from Janet Smirnova to talk me out of it. :thumbsup:

Rick Grimes

Is this Metro bursd tidy? If so, I might change sides.

Only way back is a personal call from Janet Smirnova to talk me out of it. :thumbsup:

I don't think Janet's services will be required.....

Tommy Wiseau

I don't think Janet's services will be required.....

It would be a savvy move to send her round anyway - I'm kind of a big deal and it's important to keep your top boeys onside. I trust Mr Romanov to do the right thing. :thumbsup:

OK then.

Of course he has!

George Macrae, John Robertson et al are all great parts of our history but without Vlad that's all we'd be....history.

Rick Grimes

Of course he has!

George Macrae, John Robertson et al are all great parts of our history but without Vlad that's all we'd be....history.

you could say the same about Mercer in that case. I'm sure there are other instances in our history where we've relied heavily on one man as well.

Of course he has!

Really? VR "has done more for our club than anyone in our history"....?

Everybody loves Baz

think it would be for the best if i went to bed tbh :ermm:

And never come back :thumbsup:

dancing-mice.jpg

Really? VR "has done more for our club than anyone in our history"....?

Yes. IMO

Nookie Bear

The Vlad GTFsters are either Hibs fans or quite frankly just not very clever.

Can it be put any simpler than that?

Maybe they are Hearts fans who think differently from you? They probably sit all around you every week and you would never know.

Saying 'Vlad GTF' is just as pointless as all the 'All Hail Our Glorious Leader' pash that infests this board and none of it is to be taken seriously.

Governor Tarkin

Its a daft way to ask the question in the OP, but I can see why you've asked it that way. A few go well out of their way to big up the Vlad love, though doubtless for comedic effect. Its just not always that funny.

Personally I think its two parts cognitive dissonance, one part grim resignation.

I'd also argue against the point that "He has done more for our club than anyone in our history".

Well you've just nailed my coping mechanism.

Archived