I.m away to bed

alanthejambo

alanthejambo

Hard to be angry, frustrated, confused when ther's no actual definitive information to work on. Only definite information seems to be that JJ is no longer manager. Lets see what tomorrow brings and decide how we feel.

Pete Seeger

It's insightful, thought provoking threads like this that make this board worth reading. Give yourself a pat on the back Alan. And sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

Goodnight alan. Be sure to start another thread to let us know you woke up ok.

Not as funny as the Maurice Edu exclusive but another funny.

It's insightful, thought provoking threads like this that make this board worth reading. Give yourself a pat on the back Alan. And sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite.

As threads go, this one has touched me like no other since the Bob Bradley one last week.

*choking up*

Humbled by reading such balanced prose. I might retire to bed later tonight, too.

Tomorrow will definitely bring weather.

It says it in the stars

Doctor FinnBarr

Hard to be angry, frustrated, confused when ther's no actual definitive information to work on. Only definite information seems to be that JJ is no longer manager. Lets see what tomorrow brings and decide how we feel.

Your still here Alan, dare I say, fud?

:D

Pete Seeger

I'm off to bed now too. According to my loaf of bread it'll be out of date when I wake up in the morning so I'll need to head to the shop for a new loaf otherwise I won't be getting toast. Goodnight guys.

Tommy Wiseau

I might stay up for a bit and watch a spot of TV. Maybe see if there's any Man vs. Food on.

Enjoy your sleep Alan. I know I will enjoy mine, knowing that you're getting a good 6 hours plus. :thumbsup:

Archived