Right! Here Goes

jayjay

I was chatting to a mate of mine tonight an ex Hearts employee i am still aware he has connections in Tynecastle but to what extent i dont know. He however Informed me that the new manager is portugese and is apparently Good friends with None other than Bruno Aguair and that he has asked Mr Romanov to look into bringing Bruno back. As i say i have no idea how accurate this info is. I see no reason for My mate to be lying but it may turn out to be someone putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 but he did seem pretty adamant. Whether they can strike some deal to get him back remains to be seen though!

Interesting to see if theres truth in this!!!

Chris Benoit

You've not been reading kickback tonight have you jayjay?

Still nice to see your back in first with the scoops

I was chatting to a mate of mine tonight an ex Hearts employee i am still aware he has connections in Tynecastle but to what extent i dont know. He however Informed me that the new manager is portugese and is apparently Good friends with None other than Bruno Aguair and that he has asked Mr Romanov to look into bringing Bruno back. As i say i have no idea how accurate this info is. I see no reason for My mate to be lying but it may turn out to be someone putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 but he did seem pretty adamant. Whether they can strike some deal to get him back remains to be seen though!

article-1303386931128-0BB8E23000000578-914302_636x377.jpg

You've not been reading kickback tonight have you jayjay?

Still nice to see your back in first with the scoops

Ive not mate im not long in from work. I take it its mentioned somewhere else??

JamboRossi79

Pretty sure I read earlier they have the same agent...

Pretty sure I read earlier they have the same agent...

Like i said mate i have only just logged onto Kickback since yesterday. It was my mate who phoned me to tell me about Jeff and this was his follow up. NNeed to wait and see i suppose. Ive been browsing through a couple pages and see his name cropping up there a few times too. Never got told about same agent got told they were Friends.

You know it always amazes me that these stories are always passed on or told to somebodies Mate, does nobody ever get a story straight from the horses mouth?

You know it always amazes me that these stories are always passed on or told to somebodies Mate, does nobody ever get a story straight from the horses mouth?

I dare say people will get stories from the horses mouth! This one however wasnt!! :thumbsup:

I dare say people will get stories from the horses mouth! This one however wasnt!! :thumbsup:

Think I had worked that one out but thanks for your help anyway. :thumbsup:

Hearts of Vladland

Bruno is overrated on here but I'd take him back.

He was the reason we finished third under Csaba.

Would be excellent if we got a fit Bruno Aguiar back, quality player and scored some cracking goals, i remember his goal at a midweek CIS cup match at Alloa - Peach!!

He was the reason we finished third under Csaba.

No denying he was great in the final year of his contract.

Arthur Morgan

Sergio has a good relationship with Chelsea boss Andre-Villas Boas according to the Sun

Have Chelsea got a few fringe players ready to be released we can have :whistling:

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/3727340/Jambos-gaffer-axed-by-Vlad.html#ixzz1TpIpWqQN

In all seriousness, we might be able to get a few chelsea reserve players on loan because of this.

Arthur Morgan

Would be excellent if we got a fit Bruno Aguiar back, quality player and scored some cracking goals, i remember his goal at a midweek CIS cup match at Alloa - Peach!!

Also, that freekick in the 1-1 game vs Celtic at Tynie was an awesome goal.

No denying he was great in the final year of his contract.

He was also our best player in his first full season, in my opinion.

In all seriousness, we might be able to get a few chelsea reserve players on loan because of this.

Fingers crossed some can be sent our way - i think it would only be players we have a chance of buying though, unlike Rangers with 'Weiss'

The most overrated player I have seen in my years supporting Hearts.

Played well for half a dozen games to try and get a transfer/deal but that was about it.

I hope he doesn't come back.

Jambo Hud316

The most overrated player I have seen in my years supporting Hearts.

Played well for half a dozen games to try and get a transfer/deal but that was about it.

I hope he doesn't come back.

Wouldnt say he was the most overrated player I had seen at hearts but I agree with your point. Lets stop looking back all the time in the hope of picking up former players who were very meh 1st time around

The Treasurer

Fingers crossed some can be sent our way - i think it would only be players we have a chance of buying though, unlike Rangers with 'Weiss'

The club's policy is not to take players on loan unless it's with a view to a permanent switch at the end of the loan period.

Quite a sensible policy IMO rather than go for a short-sighted "quick fix" which does nothing to help the long term development of younger players and therefore the team.

Archived