Did yesterday's result make any difference?

Jezza

Vlads in town the new puppet sorry manager is in town already so it looks as if like with Csaba this has been pre planned.

Does anyone think yesterday would have made no difference? I certainly don't.

The White Cockade

No difference whatsoever

i'm sure the new puppet is already recruited

Hearts new boss

sooty_35496t.jpg

i'm thinking its Aug 1st.

Supposing the new manager (or team) were under contract till 31 July?

Vlad would like to think he's clever on the money side................

Time will tell

Put it this way it was probably the result Vlad was looking for as this is premeditated as far as i'm concerned and when i heard the news the shock factor wasn't there as i'm numb to all the crap that goes with him being in charge now.

southside1874

Oddly enough, my thoughts after yesterdays result was JJ's days are numbered. Right or wrong Hearts should be winning a lot more games than they currently do. The wages we pay the players are a lot higher than all outside the weege. If a manager can't pull it together with this at his disposal then questions have to be asked.

If rumours about JJs refusal to play Thomson again has anything to do with it then I won't be back at Tynie until Vlad has gone.

Mad Dog Frazer

the boy is a lunatic

but

i felt that JJ had taken us as far as he could. tactically we are lacking under him. he is a legend and a great manager but maybe a dinosaur when it came to how he set us up. were in a new era were some teams can naturally switch to 5,6. or 7 different formations throughout a season. how many times was stevenson thrown on when we needed a goal?? a midfielder. weve got young talent on the bench in the form of Robinson and Smith there. i wish him all the best and thank him for all he's done for us but we were boring under him, too many draws and when we were a goal down we lacked idea's tactically

just my opinion

southside1874

the boy is a lunatic

but

i felt that JJ had taken us as far as he could. tactically we are lacking under him. he is a legend and a great manager but maybe a dinosaur when it came to how he set us up. were in a new era were some teams can naturally switch to 5,6. or 7 different formations throughout a season. how many times was stevenson thrown on when we needed a goal?? a midfielder. weve got young talent on the bench in the form of Robinson and Smith there. i wish him all the best and thank him for all he's done for us but we were boring under him, too many draws and when we were a goal down we lacked idea's tactically

just my opinion

I think it sums it up for me toothumbsup.gif

Archived