4685 Tickets Left for Paski Game

Ricknauskis

Ricknauskis

As I have **** all to do i've just checked HMFC ETicketing site and worked out the we have 4685 tickets left for the game based on the Percentage of seats left in each section x 17420 capacity less approx 250 away fans ( just a stab at away fans before someone get smart ).

Just thought you would all like to share in my boredum :thumbsup:

just been up to Tynie to pick 3 tickets up. Another 7 said they wanted to go but have changed their minds. Mind you, they are ?26 each! ?22 for mine with the season ticket discount.

Ricknauskis

just been up to Tynie to pick 3 tickets up. Another 7 said they wanted to go but have changed their minds. Mind you, they are ?26 each! ?22 for mine with the season ticket discount.

4682 let now :lol: :lol: :lol: let me know if the other seven are going or not as there will only be 4675 left after that :teehee:

4682 let now :lol: :lol: :lol: let me know if the other seven are going or not as there will only be 4675 left after that :teehee:

Nah, they're not goin. 3 said they "couldnae be arsed" the other 4 say it's too expensive.

Tokyo Drifter

Not cheap are they? My brother's going to the Fulham game and they've reduced all tickets to a tenner.

Anyway, the players are on strike aren't they?

?26 for Tynie, ?4.50 in Hungary.

I hope the Paks fans get the cheap tickets too.

Archived