John Sutton

vegas-voss

wtf are you on elliott on his day is fantastic he had a bad game today but all strikers have those games

[/qu

when exactly has Elliott had "fantastic " games ??

[/qu

ok maybe fantastic was a bit of a exxageration he has had good games

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We looked a very tired team yesterday especially in the second half. But Europe does that to you and we have to learn to cope with the travelling and the tired legs. We have several injuries so freshening it up wasnt really an option for JJ.

John Sutton is not Kevin Kyle, why the hell we kept punting balls to him is beyond me, it was obvious even after 10 minutes that we needed width and to stop the long balls. Eggert was the worst offender and it seemed his only way out. After half time we did try to get it wide but had seemed to run out of legs by then.

John Sutton likes the ball coming from wide areas into the box so he can run across defenders and attack the ball, he is not the same player as Kyle and the quicker our team realise that the better.

All in all there is no need to panic, we have a better squad than anyone outside the old firm (maybe even Rangers just now)and we will still be up there in 3rd. Sutton will come good especially as we learn how to play to his strengths, once KK is back they will be a force to be reckoned with.

And not the first time. Slowly losing patience with him to be honest. Many times in the second half we had two players in acres of space wide right and he either never saw it or just lumped the ball after taking too long to play it. Has went back the way in terms of his ball playing.

all will be forgotten when Sutton scores on Thursday :verysmug:

Hope so. Strikers can be funny creatures and sometimes a goal is all they need to improve their whole game

I would have biten my own knob off to get Sutton after watching him last season. I hope that the lead up play is the problem cos after seeing him now 5 times I have came away very unimpressed and I am sure the lead up can be improved on.

I first watched him live over in Germany v Ludwigsfelder aye Ludwigsfelder these giants of German football and he looked terrible v a Bundisliga five side who were probably on a level with Penicuik Athletic. Must admit it worried me at the time but shrugged it off as early days.

Hope he comes good but is awfy slow and at this moment in time I cant wait for KK to be fit

last season he wasnt played down the middle he was played on the left and he still chipped in with a few and his work rate is good and as for the 1 of the worst players i have ever seen at hearts comment ffs have a word eh

last season he wasnt played down the middle he was played on the left and he still chipped in with a few and his work rate is good and as for the 1 of the worst players i have ever seen at hearts comment ffs have a word eh

No i think it's you who needs to have a word, he played so poorly yesterday and yet that was a pretty standard display from him. Sure he pitches in with the occasional goal but overall the mans a joke. Makes awful runs and has about as much composure infront of goal as Gary Wales and Jamie Mole possessed.

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

3 competitive games against 3 decent teams and already the JKB brigade are out in force already writing him off, Get a grip.

All the best JS, You'll have a great season big man!

Archived