Utd game on the net?

Heres Rixxy

Heres Rixxy

Anyone know if Hearts TV or Streampro have the game live today? As usual, there is no schedule I can find for Hearts International.

He Who Cannot Be Named

Hearts World International radio commentary is the best bet I think.

At least it's reliable, unlike the video.

To be fair the video for the Rangers game was exemplary .

Sydney. I think it's too late!!

Yeh, a stand-alone match like this is usually on Setanta! I will be trawling the Net for a webcast shortly, if I find a free one I will post for Aussie Jambos.

Not on tv albas defo not showing neither is espn or sky the radio is broadcasting it from around 2

Governor Tarkin

Is the game not on tv at all?

Get to the match Beefy. I'll catch you in Straties for a pint.

beefybathgate

Get to the match Beefy. I'll catch you in Straties for a pint.

Is that you tring to start a fight John? If so I wont be prevoked. You could pop along to robbos if you fancy?

beefybathgate

Not on tv albas defo not showing neither is espn or sky the radio is broadcasting it from around 2

Cheers mate

Governor Tarkin

Is that you tring to start a fight John? If so I wont be prevoked. You could pop along to robbos if you fancy?

If I get to Gorgie in time i'll pop my head in.

Hearts World International radio commentary is the best bet I think.

At least it's reliable, unlike the video.

Yes it is definitely reliable, to screw up that is. They billed me three weeks ago, sent me confirmation and that my account would be paid July 29th. Trying to get on there today, being advised my account is expired and do I want to subscribe. I have E mailed them, but at tis time not too optimistic.

beefybathgate

If I get to Gorgie in time i'll pop my head in.

So you offered me into strattties but you were not in gorgie? I rest my case. Total fool

malagahearts

Really pissed off!!! Was looking forward to watching the game on the Net. Even subscribed to streamprotv for another 24hours and NOTHING!!!

How is this match NOT on tV??? Next top teams to the Glasgow Scum and what would seem to be an attractive fixture and not on one channel. A disgrace!!!

I,m in Malaga so could,nt be there. Ah well back to Live Score Updates. :(:verymad:

maroonshrew

Really pissed off!!! Was looking forward to watching the game on the Net. Even subscribed to streamprotv for another 24hours and NOTHING!!!

How is this match NOT on tV??? Next top teams to the Glasgow Scum and what would seem to be an attractive fixture and not on one channel. A disgrace!!!

I,m in Malaga so could,nt be there. Ah well back to Live Score Updates. :(:verymad:

its only on a sunday due to europe

Napoleon  Wilson

Can you get the BBC Radio Scotland Coverage online?

Archived