Int. v Milan/Bayern v Barca

skene11

Anyone tuned into this? Gordon Strachan on the panel - what fa*ny he is.

Forgot to say - live on ITV4.

I don't mind Strachan.

GIRUY.

:verysmug:

No as bad as Lemon but irritating to say the least glad he's a Hobo

Watching Copenhagen V Shamrock Rovers, great game, Craig Sives playing for Shamrock. Copenhagen scored after 4 mins but Shamrock should be level by now had some great chances.

Ac Milan missed all 4 pens, Internacional win 2-0. Shocking.

2 -0 was it? Feck me thought it was 2 each :embarassed:

2 -0 was it? Feck me thought it was 2 each :embarassed:

Sorry I should have said - that was in the penalty shoot-out. :thumbsup:

JamboRossi79

Thiago looks phenomenal.

:arry:

Why oh why are they still looking at Fabregas when they have this boy ready to make his mark.

jamboinglasgow

Why oh why are they still looking at Fabregas when they have this boy ready to make his mark.

I do think that the purchase of Cesc is turning into more a point of principle for Barca then anything else. Then again a first choice central midfield of Busquets, Xavi and Iniesta and a back up midfield of Mascherano, Fabergas, Thiago, is very exciting and shows the depth that Barca will have. Then again I am missing out a great unsung hero for Barca, Seydou Keita. If the purchases work out as planned then I think Barca may do the thinkable and even step it up a further gear. I do also think Real Madrid are looking stronger for next season both in players who they have brought in (may not be the biggest names but they have been brought in by Jose who is building a team) and the players they already have should be looking to get better. The battle between the two could get bigger.

Also it still makes me laugh that two months ago the papers were claiming Thiago was going to go to Bolton.

Archived