New half-time game

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Seymour M Hersh

If that's those big clear plastic balls you actually get inside then it could be quite funny watching folk. It might also take longer than half-time to complete the race. :whistling:

By the way that would be superb. don't think i'd be able to do it for laughing. Good idea though.

ArmiyaRomanova

Looks fun. ?10 from me for the first of our contestants to vomit copiously in the ball. :lol:

Dean Winchester

Looks fun. ?10 from me for the first of our contestants to vomit copiously in the ball. :lol:

challenge_accepted_Amazing_Feats_Fails_WIns_Lolz_and_A_Contest-s325x265-158648-535.png

Rick Grimes

I'm tempted to enter but what if I lost? I'm no as fast as I used to be :unsure:

I entered.

:vrface:

Carl Spackler

Looks Magic.

I still think getting p*&hed up hospitality guests to run around a broom handle and then try and score a goal was great entertainment though. I know it was open to anyone and not just hospitality but I reckon they should make it exclusively for hospitality guests having consumed no less then 6 pints*.

*drink responsibly.

Also, did nobody send JKB's classic ideas in for consideration?!

still think the kids will be playing at half time also

juve

Correct. Hearts have been advertising for School/Club teams to apply for this coming season.

Id well be up for that. come the old firm its defo gonnae be some fat, drunken heart attack in waiting who struggles with there shoelaces. Free money

Dean Winchester

Out on the piss all day Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday...

You know I'm gonna be the one to get picked

gogadgetlegz

I would hope that the away fan's Zorba would be suitably deflated to rig it so no away fan could walk with the cash. Can't imagine watching some giro-dependant weeg/leither take ?250 notes away from Tynie

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The thought of some OF supporting rat rolling around in his own buckie puke in a transparent ball in front of a packed Tynie is just about the most entertaining half-time entertainment I can think of. I would like it if we were allowed to boot **** out of the ball as he slips and slides about in his own puke!

:)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Sorry JohndawgJT,

My mistake clearly... I've mixed you up with another poster who thinks that people from a certain lineage are robbing the people of Britain... Clearly wasn't you though, eh? Oops! :D

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I entered too :thumbsup:

Hope you don't claim you've been "robbed" if you lose. :ermm:

:what:

Sorry JohndawgJT,

My mistake clearly... I've mixed you up with another poster who thinks that people from a certain lineage are robbing the people of Britain... Clearly wasn't you though, eh? Oops! :D

Turns out it was you Johnny-boy.

http://www.hmfckickb...-at-tynecastle/

The original thread-title was mis-spelt so that it read ******* instead of Paksi... Then you claimed that the people who find that particular racist term offensive are people who "rob you"...

Thought I was going senile there for a second but it turns out I was right... It was you that made the racist remark afterall. :thumbsup:

I'm tempted to enter but what if I lost? I'm no as fast as I used to be :unsure:

i disagree, i think you get faster as each game goes by :teehee:

I entered.

Me too. Must be mad. :ninja:

Archived