BNP reach new lows

Rawrrrrrrr

WTF, what a stupid thing for him to come out with. ... You would never forget being raped,but you can buy another bag. Hope it never happens to someone in his family. What a tosser..

Rick Grimes

****bags one & all. the fact they get such a high number of votes scares me.

I think those comments are a complete insult to any chick that has been raped.

I think what he means (I hope) is that the word rape is as overused as the words racist, bigot or sexist - too mnay people falsely accuse people of it

Or perhaps he is just an insensitive c*ck

I actually agree with him. Please bite.

I will just merely nibble, I'll save the biting for the big hairy lezzers

I actually had to stop reading that, it was making me feel sick...!

Having had my handbag stolen was a bit inconvenient, granted, but it is incomparable to rape....the second crime is heinous and vile and I seriously hope that I never have to know the devastation that the poor victims of this crime must feel every day.

fecking nazis the BNP!

sorry rant over

I actually had to stop reading that, it was making me feel sick...!

Having had my handbag stolen was a bit inconvenient, granted, but it is incomparable to rape....the second crime is heinous and vile and I seriously hope that I never have to know the devastation that the poor victims of this crime must feel every day.

fecking nazis the BNP!

sorry rant over

Rape is heinous undoubtedly but Home Office stas recently said that only something like 4% of 'rape cases' end up with charges.

Gotta be a reason for that

lack of evidence, all crimes in Scotland have to have corroborated evidence(ie one piece of evidence backs up another).

Violent rape can be quite easy to charge, there is often physical bruising and this may be corroborated with ripped clothing or sperm. Furthermore the womans distress can be a corroborating factor.

However, these types of rape only make up a minority of cases, situations whereby drugs or drink has been used may result in very little physical evidence and poor memory from the woman...! becomes her word against his...!

please dont think by saying drink i mean those daft women who go out get steaming meets a man who is equally steaming then goes home with him and the next day cries rape cos she was so drunk....i dont believe that is rape because she cant remember consenting, probably neither can he.

lack of evidence, all crimes in Scotland have to have corroborated evidence(ie one piece of evidence backs up another).

Violent rape can be quite easy to charge, there is often physical bruising and this may be corroborated with ripped clothing or sperm. Furthermore the womans distress can be a corroborating factor.

However, these types of rape only make up a minority of cases, situations whereby drugs or drink has been used may result in very little physical evidence and poor memory from the woman...! becomes her word against his...!

please dont think by saying drink i mean those daft women who go out get steaming meets a man who is equally steaming then goes home with him and the next day cries rape cos she was so drunk....i dont believe that is rape because she cant remember consenting, probably neither can he.

If someone commits rape they should be castrated.

But not trying to sound controversial many times 'no' means yes

women will get drinks bought for them all night dress like sluts, slap guys asses, act larey, snog 100 guys in a night and go home with the richest one

They wake up get the guilts and cry rape. IMO these girls need hung

women will get drinks bought for them all night dress like sluts, slap guys asses, act larey, snog 100 guys in a night and go home with the richest one

I am a woman and I totally agree.

However, sometimes no does mean no....! anyone who commits rape should be fecking shot..., it is a disgusting crime that has repercussions for both the victim and the family!

perhaps not hung, but they should certainly get put in jail for the same sentence as the guy would get if found guilty imo.

I am a woman and I totally agree.

However, sometimes no does mean no....! anyone who commits rape should be fecking shot..., it is a disgusting crime that has repercussions for both the victim and the family!

Of course sorry if i came accross as meanign something diff

I just think too many women falsely accuse, my mate got falsely accused once - not nice

Rape is heinous undoubtedly but Home Office stas recently said that only something like 4% of 'rape cases' end up with charges.

Gotta be a reason for that

What I find disturbing and chilling is that politicians openly talk about changing the law to ensure a greater percentage of successful prosecutions. Rape is a disgusting crime but should be subject to the same onus of proof as all other crimes.

Archived