Rangers in Europe

inspector

At the moment I am listening to BBC Radio Scotland and wondering how other Jams feel about the weegies doing well tomorrow. Personally I hope they do ok but would not be too unhappy if they get gubbed.

Charlie-Brown

If they get gubbed we can laugh - if they draw or win then the SPL teams co-efficient for coming seasons will be boosted - so either way it's alright.

Won't bother me if they do well, but equally won't bother me if they get absolutely rogered and have 3 sent off and 3,000 fans arrested/deported.

At the moment I am listening to BBC Radio Scotland and wondering how other Jams feel about the weegies doing well tomorrow. Personally I hope they do ok but would not be too unhappy if they get gubbed.

Jams???? Are you hibees in disguise!!

Jams?

BEAT IT.

Behave yourself. I have been a season ticket-holder for 20 years. Check Cigaro's dad

Dirk Diggler

Before the game I always tell myself I'm not bothered either way...

Then after the first close up on the crowd and there's a fat, toothless, NHS spectacle wearing, Orange shellsuit wearing, greasy haired chimp waving a Union Jack I hope they get bum raped.

FTR.

Then after the first close up on the crowd and there's a fat, toothless, NHS spectacle wearing, Orange shellsuit wearing, greasy haired chimp waving a Union Jack I hope they get bum raped.

FTR.

A good point well made.

They are a truly disgusting bunch of primates.

I hope they suffer badly at the hands of a referee who dishes out some outrageous decisions.

scott herbertson

FTR.

...and that's the good looking guy....

broxburnjambo

A topic so widely discussed in the past and no doubt will be in the future. If Rangers or any other Scottish team progressing in Europe is benefitting Scottish football in any way then, i hope they progress.

Not fussed.... allthought I have found my self gripped by there games due to the fact its players I think are shight up against some great player, always interesting to see how some players do.

Commander Harris
If they get gubbed we can laugh - if they draw or win then the SPL teams co-efficient for coming seasons will be boosted - so either way it's alright.

that's the way I see it, no lose situation :biggrin:

A topic so widely discussed in the past and no doubt will be in the future. If Rangers or any other Scottish team progressing in Europe is benefitting Scottish football in any way then, i hope they progress.

How do you define 'benefitting Scottish football' though....

Personally i hope they get pumped rotten, and it would be even funnier if its by a team in Green and White hoops :P

Ryan Gosling

FTR.

TH1_uk_news%201-1.jpg

I'd really love it if a Sporting player dived,then got carried off to avoid a 2nd yellow,just to see the screaming front page news in EVERY paper

I'd really love it if a Sporting player dived,then got carried off to avoid a 2nd yellow,just to see the screaming front page news in EVERY paper

Yep, I hope they play a blinder but get rogered by a shocking referee and a bunch of diving bar stewards. So long as the ref is soooooooo bad that it's obvious that he's been bribed.

Hopefully the linesmen give dubious offsides against them on at least 6 occasions too.

Yep, I hope they play a blinder but get rogered by a shocking referee and a bunch of diving bar stewards. So long as the ref is soooooooo bad that it's obvious that he's been bribed.

Hopefully the linesmen give dubious offsides against them on at least 6 occasions too.

If there's a blatant dive, the **** will probably show Miko on their back page.

It's their away games in Europe that bother me when the orange bile and hatred spouting, knuckle-dragging, bone-headed neanderthols in their support drag Scotland's name through the gutter yet again.

It's their away games in Europe that bother me when the orange bile and hatred spouting, knuckle-dragging, bone-headed neanderthols in their support drag Scotland's name through the gutter yet again.

Why restrict your reply to their away games in Europe? It's only our own press who suppress it.

I really don't care what the score for them or the half of the ugly sisters is

Wattie will be playing, not for the first time . 4-5-1.

Hoorah ! Der Hun played a pre season friendly at Hunbrox this season and the visiting manager asked why did they bother if we're playing a team who plays so defensively at home.

Wattie played similar tactics even when he had Gascoigne and Laudrup.

Big games were always played on the break - lest we forget how Dundee Utd bored us into submission but we deluded ourselves into thinking that anything was better than the OF winning. Only watching Dundee Utd was always purgatory.

I hope they get absolutely rogered - and they will. God bless UEFA refs. The Portuguese will dive like salmon and get everything going.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Not fussed really, but credit where its due, the Uefa Cup is an extremely tough competition to win. There's a massive gulf between some teams in the CL (especially in the group stages) but teams in the Uefa Cup (once their past the groups) aren't all that much better than each other bar one or two who would usually be in the CL.

Its also a good barometer for measuring the strength of a league. Spain consistantly had teams reaching the quarter/semi finals and those teams were considered second tier domestically. Everyone harped on about how good the Prem was 'cause they had 3/4 quarter semi finalists last year - Spain had 3/4 in the Uefa Cup plus two i the last eight of the CL (may have been three?). Thats a strong league.

I hope they suffer badly at the hands of a referee who dishes out some outrageous decisions.

Bazza gets sent off for wearing his gold H Samuel chains, that would make me weep with laughter :P

vancouverjambo

I want all Scottish teams to win when they play in Europe ...

... except Rangers or Celtic.

Not fussed either way to be honest.

On the ref, is it not the same moron who did our game in Athens?

If so, could be in for a fun evening.

I would love them to get gubbed. Why should I support a team who's players cheat Scotland - and why should I support a team who does not give two hoots about Scotland, yet still get preferential treatment from refs, the SFA/SPL and the press?

Rangers have been that lucky recently I wouldn't be surprised if they came back from Portugal next week with Maddie McCann.

Opps.....

OmiyaHearts
I want all Scottish teams to win when they play in Europe ...

... except Rangers or Celtic.

What about Hibs? I'm guessing your anti weeg rather than anti hobo? that seems like the agenda for a lot of people on here :P

I hope they get through, it means more live fitba on the telly and more experience for players in the Scotland squad.

Archived