offical Match Thread

Ricknauskis

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Take it easy Andy... A light stroll round the pitch should suffice ;)

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Just to clarify my previous post was directed FAO Andy Driver as opposed to Andy-y. Nae injuries and it shoiuld be a useful workout!

Jambof3tornado

Driver, Smith, Robinson, Denis, Nigerian all start

Of course when you say Driver you mean the bus driver??

My dad text me saying the trialist (Ortega?) is playing well, good running off the ball and looks fit.

Ricknauskis

My dad text me saying the trialist (Ortega?) is playing well, good running off the ball and looks fit.

Good 1st half, faded 2nd

Ricknauskis

5 - 0 unsure scorer

Gordon smith playing well, denis best player pinging ball about the park

Driver, Smith, Robinson, Denis, Nigerian all start

slightly off topic, speaking to the dad of one of the u17 players who I would imagine are the equivalent of the old ground staff. He was saying that by far the best with the young lads is David Obua.

He told me that if they are in pre game hanging out the strips etc he will walk in and say " and how are my white niggers today? "

I thought that was funny

On the subject of the Nigerian Trialist saw him v Penicuik on Friday and would be very surprised if we signed him, did little and has no great stature

J.T.F.Robertson

2 - 0 Robo. Denis and Ortega best for JT'S so far

Who he? :unsure:

Straight forward enough win, the lad at left back think he may have been a trialist Jamie someone I believe had a good game !!!

kenneth makela

slightly off topic, speaking to the dad of one of the u17 players who I would imagine are the equivalent of the old ground staff. He was saying that by far the best with the young lads is David Obua.

He told me that if they are in pre game hanging out the strips etc he will walk in and say " and how are my white niggers today? "

I thought that was funny

On the subject of the Nigerian Trialist saw him v Penicuik on Friday and would be very surprised if we signed him, did little and has no great stature

Looks ok in these clips

...but do we need another striker? Another quality midfielder/playmaker would be my choice!

Footballfirst

Team was:

Hamilton (Carswell)

Mullen McKay Hamilton Trialist

Holt (Tobin) Robinson (D Smith) Prychynenko Driver (McHattie)

G Smith (Kane) Deniran

Scorers: Prychynenko, Robinson, G Smith, O.G., D Smith, McHattie

Deniran had his best game thus far, very mobile and could have had a couple of goals, but for goal line clearances. (I still would only sign him if we got shot of Glen and Elliot)

The other trialist was a very competent LB. He sounded English and seem to respond to the name Jamie.

Denis too had his best game of the season thus far, getting on the ball more and keeping it moving (he goes to ground to quickly when tackling though)

I thought that Jason Holt made some terrific runs forward in the first half and was unlucky not to score.

Fraser Mullen put in some cracking crosses including one for the bullet headed finish for the o.g.

Who he? :unsure:

The Nigerian trialist. His name is Ortega Deniran - it's one of those family name first deals, like Laszlo Csaba.

chester copperpot

IMG_5878.jpg

Not the best quality photo, but that's the trialist LB

Looks like Xavi Alonso. :woot:

tartofmidlothian

2 - 0 Robo. Denis and Ortega best for JT'S so far

Cannae wait to see Robo-Denis get a start in the big team. I bet his free kicks are better than ordinary fleshy Denis.

The other trialist was a very competent LB. He sounded English and seem to respond to the name Jamie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_McAllister

:unsure:

I was impressed with the tempo the lads played at (particularly the start of the second half).

Dunbar didn't really offer much and Hearts dominated.

I was impressed with Denis, Holt and Deniran. Shame Denis didn't have an opportunity to smash in a free-kick.

The trialist was good too- very vocal and it seemed as though he slotted in very well. He was a good organiser and seemed confident. Looked like he had been playing for Hearts a while but obviously not!

It was a stroll in the park for Driver. Didn't really do much but think it was all about getting game time. I thought the right back was good too in the first half.

Footballfirst

I think that Driver has lost a fair bit of weight in the last 3 or 4 weeks, particularly from his backside

I think that Driver has lost a fair bit of weight in the last 3 or 4 weeks, particularly from his backside

Certainly looked a lot slimmer than he was at the end of last season. Do you reckon any of the other lads, apart from Holt & Prychenko are good enough to make the step up? Judging by the Rangers game at the end of last season & tonight, I've been impressed by David Smith & Fraser Mullen.

Footballfirst

A total guess?

http://en.wikipedia....28footballer%29

Edit: Can't post a photo here for some reason but google 'Jamie Green left back' and see if you can find a resemblence.

I looked at his photo and thought it could be him although it could equallly be Jamie Poole as Borthers said.

_51362145_jamiegreengetty.jpg

Jamie Green

jamie_poole.jpg

Jamie Poole

I'm hopeless with faces so someone else can decide

Isn't Kickback bloody fantastic. You would hardly credit it but this game waswn't televised here!

None of us is silly enough to get carried away with a win over Dunbar but I find the comments on this thread very encouraging. Not only Driver getting a run but young players showing skill and enthusiasm and banging in a few goals.

Very good indeed.

I looked at his photo and thought it could be him although it could equallly be Jamie Poole as Borthers said.

_51362145_jamiegreengetty.jpg

Jamie Green

jamie_poole.jpg

Jamie Poole

I'm hopeless with faces so someone else can decide

Don't think it is either of them but definately not te guy Green.

Footballfirst

Certainly looked a lot slimmer than he was at the end of last season. Do you reckon any of the other lads, apart from Holt & Prychenko are good enough to make the step up? Judging by the Rangers game at the end of last season & tonight, I've been impressed by David Smith & Fraser Mullen.

There are quite a few that could play in an emergency or come off the bench late in a game that we are winning comfortably (the trouble is that we don't get too many of those opportunities). Fraser is still only 17 but is a great prospect. Brad McKay has great potential at centre back. McHattie, D Smith and Jamie Walker (if his knee is up to it) are the best of the next crop

Tommy Wiseau

Was hoping it's be Jamie Redknapp for a minute there. :(

"He literally bleeds maroon"

Speaking to a ref from the northern leagues in England who says his mate Jamie Pool(e) who plays left back and is coming for a trial at Hearts would suggest it's the Blyth boy tbf.

Ivan Dobsky on here spoke with him at greater length, he can maybe shed more info.

Yeah not doubting it that picture just does not look like the guy I seen tonight though could be very much mistaken !!!

Footballfirst

John McGlynn was at tonight's game. I guess that he was having another look at Denis and Holty if the gospel according to the Sunday Post was true.

JamboAberdeen

Speaking to a ref from the northern leagues in England who says his mate Jamie Pool(e) who plays left back and is coming for a trial at Hearts would suggest it's the Blyth boy tbf.

Ivan Dobsky on here spoke with him at greater length, he can maybe shed more info.

This one?

In Defender section.

Its website doesn't indicate he is on trial with us though.

Archived