paksi away tickets

braveheart

used to be bad enough getting tickets from hearts when we had several weeks notice but unless you live in edinburgh how are you supposed to pick up tickets this time?do you think the 2000 poles who were at tannadice head to fill in a form to apply for a ticket?anyone else just getting theirs over in hungary?

Tickets only cost 4.50! :o

:thumb:

Unlike the Robinson era where he used to charge massively more than the face value of the ticket.

:verymad:

Tickets only cost 4.50! :o

they're prob cheaper than that, the siroki breijeg tickets where 10km (about ?3odds). Hearts charged us ?12

Getting mine from prentice on the wing, however As I posted on another thread you can get them from the clubs Hotel Star Inn Hotel in Budapest - you need to collect them on the day of the match between 12-2pm.

In the Airport just now so cant wait :)

Getting mine from prentice on the wing, however As I posted on another thread you can get them from the clubs Hotel Star Inn Hotel in Budapest - you need to collect them on the day of the match between 12-2pm.

cheers for that info. :thumbsup:

Prenticeonthewing

Fine and dandy if you're staying near the club hotel - kind off daft idea and not really helping supporters that much - I'll have enough trouble finding my own hotel without searching for another one - just as well I'm able to get my tickets this end.........

I knew the hotel but didn't know the collection time - cheers !

Radioactive Mince

The game is being staged at a ground with a 14,300 capacity. Paks get around 2000 fans for home games and this match is probably akin to Dunfermline playing at McDiarmid Park. Hopefully this can work to our advantage.

I might get tickets at the team hotel. I might just pay at gate/stadium ticket office.

I'm certainly not worried about tickets.

Archived