Mario Balotelli

joshp

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

balotelli-wink_1874733c.jpg

Mario's response to guildford jambos claims!

I happen to help the poor alot through several charities so get your facts right.

What protest did balotelli do against pre season?

I think you need to get a demonstration organised against the evil that is Balotelli. Maybe you know some charities who could help out.

wonderfully talented individual with a brain the size of a pea; alwys the same with "gifted" individuals (Gazza, Best, Maradona), they have to have a flaw.

with him its his character being arrogant and not fully appreciating the talent he has or understanding how that has brought him wealth, loathing and idolisation all in equal measure. :woot:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

I happen to help the poor alot through several charities so get your facts right.

What protest did balotelli do against pre season?

So you admit you wear chinos then?

:cornette:

Chad Sexington

Has Super Mario annoyed Disgusted from Guildford?

My respect for him has just risen by 15%. :thumbsup:

Gret player. Great guy. :smuggy:

mahgrassyshoes

wtf? :laugh: Its a ******* friendly! Why is everyone raging because Balotelli tried something a bit different in a meaningless match? If he had scored you would all be loving it

Very much this... And a cracking name change to boot. :thumbsup:

The way people were going on in this thread you would think he was clean through on goal and stopped to knock **** out of a ballboy.

mario-balotelli-ball-on-head.jpg

"I can balance a ball on my head. Guildford is more used to have a set of balls resting on his chin" zany forward Mario, 20, Leo, was overheard to quip whilst educating street gangs on correct use of impersonal pronouns.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm a fan of Balotelli. Very good player and adds a bit of much needed entertainment to the Premiership. Sometimes does stupid things but don't we all. Not really sure what to make of what he did last night, I saw it as him trying to show off which there was no need for. Mancini should know by now what to expect from him though and shouldn't be surprised.

This is the best piece of Balotelli entertainment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28J6Db9bGB4&feature=fvst

mario-balotelli-ball-on-head.jpg

"I can balance a ball on my head. Guildford is more used to have a set of balls resting on his chin" zany forward Mario, 20, Leo, was overheard to quip whilst educating street gangs on correct use of impersonal pronouns.

OOOFT! :lol:

rossthejambo

Even Mario himself is embarrassed for Guildford Jambo after yet another honking bit of chat.

Mario+Balotelli+Earring+Studs+Diamond+Studs+AgtcxHlfTxJl.jpg

Tommy Wiseau

Hey Guildford?

Hey, Guildford!

48519_news.jpg

chuckberryno1

We should make a cheeky 1.5 milion bid..... :yucky:

He is unsettled, and will want to leave. :thumbsup:

ooh, too much football manager :ermm:

Archived