O'Connor and Sproule.

Chad Sexington

Looks a shrewd piece of business by Hibs.

:look: :Vlad-Stupid: :cornette:

I agree.

H*bs did not look like relegation fodder to me.

ToadKiller Dog

Sproule will run and run lose the ball and fall over. Oconner will barge into folk lose the ball and fall over. The hibernian way

That's a good wee left back they have mind. O'Connor looked behind the game and tired.

linkin- hearts

That's a good wee left back they have mind. O'Connor looked behind the game and tired.

Agree with you about the left back, he could be a decent player in a few years.Wonder if they get relegated would JJ be interested in grabbing him for us?. O'Connor and Sproule have , if anything, got worse with age :whistling:

Remnants of Standards

I enjoyed the bit when o' conner took a fresh air swipe at goal and kicked loovens into the bargain, tickled me pink.

Looks a shrewd piece of business by Hibs.

:look: :Vlad-Stupid: :cornette:

desperation imo anything to make their fans think they are building on the Flair from last season.

Thought it was funny as feck when sproule was sprinting doon the wing n the commentator said " this is what the Hibs fans have been waiting for" only for the heidless chicken to punt his cross to nobody. A thought thats exactly what we've been waiting for. :teehee:

Chad Sexington

Thought it was funny as feck when sproule was sprinting doon the wing n the commentator said " this is what the Hibs fans have been waiting for" only for the heidless chicken to punt his cross to nobody. A thought thats exactly what we've been waiting for. :teehee:

That got a big laugh in the Imp houshold as well. :lol:

Cardiac Rucksack

That is a pathetic thread, Sellick never got out of 1st gear at all and totally out classed them. Its going to a be a long long season down at the san giro.

maroonlegions

I wonder how long their big baldy centre back will be out for,their defence will be even more of a shambles now;""Road runner and ""captain coke looked pesh and old ones at that; :lol:

Anyone else absolutely cannot wait for us to play them? I smell a mauling.

:greggy:

Northernsoulboy01

Fecking pish.

Fat,slow,cant tackle,cant pass and is a class A ramjet...

As for O'Conner..

Our house came out with exactly the same thing at the same time.

Rubbish first time past it 2nd time around.

Bristol City bench warmer who no one else wanted.

Welcome back Ivan Stool. :thumbsup:

That is a pathetic thread, Sellick never got out of 1st gear at all and totally out classed them. Its going to a be a long long season down at the san giro.

I thought Celtic were also very poor compared to what we normally see.

Like they knew they were going to win and were to put in the minimum of effort.

Mine too.

I actually think O'Connor got himself into decent positions and had a few decent touches.

Nothing Zaliukas can't handle, but I reckon we may need to play him a little deeper than the rest of the defence.

maltese jambo

Thought Booth looked useful; apart from that not much to write home about. Think Celtic took a while to suss that they either lump it forward or try and get to the byline and cross it. But in the end thought Celtic could have had as many as they wanted. Wotherspoon did not have a good match.

Nookie Bear

They actually think they played no too bad today:

http://www.hibs.net/...ryones-thoughts

To be fair, most on that thread knew they were well beaten but I liked this quote:

"I'd love it if we spent more on players, but I struggle to understand where will the cash come from?

Splash what cash?"

Tickety-tock :lol:

Northernsoulboy01

To be fair, most on that thread knew they were well beaten but I liked this quote:

"I'd love it if we spent more on players, but I struggle to understand where will the cash come from?

Splash what cash?"

Tickety-tock :lol:

I know its a while away,but id rather they got a bit of confidence going into the derby. I dont like us being overwhelming favourites.

I do think we have a chance to seriously hammer them this time though.

Didnt mean to quote you mate.

Im not going to mention the number. I felt this way in 06 but we took the foot off the gas 2nd half,

Its time we put that ghost to bed,.

Jam Tarts 1874

12,500 at the game, the arse bandits deserve all that is coming to them this season.

Obuas Dreadlocks

I had a good laugh when that happened with Sproule!

My 8 year old laddie asked "was he that bad first time round then?"

:lol:

Ivan Sproule still has plenty of pace he couldnt even get past GLENN LOOVENS as for OConnor a fresh air shot in the last minute hes gash after seeing that the 28th August cant come any sooner

Nookie Bear

I know its a while away,but id rather they got a bit of confidence going into the derby. I dont like us being overwhelming favourites.

I do think we have a chance to seriously hammer them this time though.

Didnt mean to quote you mate.

Im not going to mention the number. I felt this way in 06 but we took the foot off the gas 2nd half,

Its time we put that ghost to bed,.

No worries - I hate being over-optimistic too.

Reckon by the time we play them, they will be talking themselves up and we will take care of business.

The Old Tolbooth

I agree.

H*bs did not look like relegation fodder to me.

No shots on target at home

No shots off target at home

No corners at home

What exactly would you call relegation fodder? :unsure:

rossthejambo

O'Connor's first touch was like an elephant's, as for Sproule, he's as bad as last time.

Booth looked not bad going forward but defensively he was atrocious IMO. Hopefully Driver's fit for that game so we can have him and Temps tearing up and down the wings :thumbsup:

heartsfc_fan

Hibs 0 shots on goal. 0 corners.

Kyle should be back for the derby.

If we play half as well as we did at Ibrox against Hibs then:

excellent-mr-burns.gif

The Old Tolbooth

O'Connor's first touch was like an elephant's, as for Sproule, he's as bad as last time.

Booth looked not bad going forward but defensively he was atrocious IMO. Hopefully Driver's fit for that game so we can have him and Temps tearing up and down the wings :thumbsup:

I'd rather Suso was fit, he's got the technical ability along with Temps to absolutely rape their back line, Driver needs to prove himself again for me as he needs to work on his fitness a bit more and get back to his speedy best again, that's going to take time.

Can you imagine the utter carnage in their defence if we had Suso and Temps running at them, with Kyle and/or Sutton waiting for the cross balls, I've got a semi!! :woot:

I'd rather Suso was fit, he's got the technical ability along with Temps to absolutely rape their back line, Driver needs to prove himself again for me as he needs to work on his fitness a bit more and get back to his speedy best again, that's going to take time.

Can you imagine the utter carnage in their defence if we had Suso and Temps running at them, with Kyle and/or Sutton waiting for the cross balls, I've got a semi!! :woot:

"I've got a semi" Funny as feck. :D

rossthejambo

O'Connor will only score 5 league goals this season. There, I've said it. :smuggy:

And still finish Hibs top goalscorer

:verysmug:

Archived