So, Rangers then...

The Comedian

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My link

This site is showing it usually good i posted up a link from here last thursday for the utd game if not theres plenty other games to watch on it :thumbsup:

Im currently watching Litex v Wisla on a link from there

Hope they get bum raped sans lubricant. If they go out at this stage then do they also miss out on the Europa League?

Ortiz droppedlaugh.gif

McGregor, Whittaker, Bougherra, Weir, Papac, Wallace, Davis, Edu, McCulloch, Naismith, Jelavic.

Sir Alex falls out with BBC, years later they are still not on speaking terms.

5 days after BBC don't edit Aunt Sally's comments the way he wanted and BBC Scotland put in a grovelling apology.

And they say News International's influence over our politicians is unhealthy.

Rantic can ram it.

chester copperpot

:thumbsup:

There's a belter on the other rangers thread mate, I'm on it like a car bonnet.

Alba gu Brath

Rangers to get humped big style.

1- don't like their moronic fans

2- would like to see how Belly McCoist deals with the flak

3- the loss of money for Die Hunns might go some way to evening up Scottish fitba finances

The Real Maroonblood

Cant believe the amount of arseholes on hear that want Rangers to get beat in Europe.

Yes if Hibs were ever in Europe then yes,but Rangers I just cant understand.

It doesnt matter how much money Rangers have got they will always be bigger than Hearts.

The more they or any Scottish team gets pumped in Europe the less chance the wee teams from the east will have anychance of even getting into the group stages .

Maybe the capital city should stick to Rugger and let Scotlands Real Capital stick to the football.

Let the games begin :thumbsup:

By the way just for the record I will alway want Hearts to win except for when they are playing the Bears.

Are YOU`S jealous of us?

The soap dodger has spoken.

:yucky:

The Comedian

Rangers to get humped big style.

1- don't like their moronic fans

2- would like to see how Belly McCoist deals with the flak

3- the loss of money for Die Hunns might go some way to evening up Scottish fitba finances

Agree with this. Methinks Whytes whole business plan revolves around the CL coin. They are in trouble if they are knocked out this early with no drop down into the Europa league I think.

Cant believe the amount of arseholes on hear that want Rangers to get beat in Europe.

Yes if Hibs were ever in Europe then yes,but Rangers I just cant understand.

It doesnt matter how much money Rangers have got they will always be bigger than Hearts.

The more they or any Scottish team gets pumped in Europe the less chance the wee teams from the east will have anychance of even getting into the group stages .

Maybe the capital city should stick to Rugger and let Scotlands Real Capital stick to the football.

Let the games begin :thumbsup:

By the way just for the record I will alway want Hearts to win except for when they are playing the Bears.

Are YOU`S jealous of us?

if there had been any doubt in mind about wanting the blue filth to get humped (there wasn't), that post was a game changer.

Come on the Swedes.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

Rankgers are rank rotten.

Malmo have them in the back pocket.

Larsson is one to watch.

Chad Sexington

There's a belter on the other rangers thread mate, I'm on it like a car bonnet.

Every stream I've been on has been shite.

Stop start and pretty unwatchable. :verymad:

We are getting closer and closer to Rangers,so as Un-Scottish as it is,i want them nowhere near ?10million.

We are getting closer and closer to Rangers,so as Un-Scottish as it is,i want them nowhere near ?10million.

Based on what?

The Comedian

Richard Gordon doing his best to sound crestfallen for Scottish Football.

Round ye.

I take no pleasure in any of this.My attention is obvoiusly drawn to our game this week but there are worrying signs for the game in Scotland.If the hooped demons get anything other than a decent draw,they could be bounced out also.Utd are out and it could be the case that we'll be flying the flag this season.It would be great for us if that was the case but tie this direness in with the expected downfall of the national team this autumn and i don't see what there is to smile about.

I take no pleasure in any of this.My attention is obvoiusly drawn to our game this week but there are worrying signs for the game in Scotland.If the hooped demons get anything other than a decent draw,they could be bounced out also.Utd are out and it could be the case that we'll be flying the flag this season.It would be great for us if that was the case but tie this direness in with the expected downfall of the national team this autumn and i don't see what there is to smile about.

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

:)

The only way i can see the situation improving is the BMC to do a roaring trade pre-match then i'll not really care if it's New Year or New York.....or i could cheer up a bit!

Francis Albert

Fewer than 29000 at Ibrox at a Champions League qualifier.

If we had a decent sized ground we could take these buggers!

Drylaw Hearts

If we had a decent sized support we could take these buggers!

:thumbsup:

Drylaw Hearts

The support is there. We got comparable crowds in a lesser competition.

I think the support was there.

If we had a decent sized ground we could take these buggers!

That's the type of post we used to read in 2005-06.

That's the type of language we should be hearing (more of) now.

I agree with you. No room for squares, and the time is now.

The gap can only narrow.

Deodato

The Comedian

2nd leg tonight.

No Weir :jjyay:

No Goian :jjyay:

No away fans :jjyay:

No Goodwillie :smuggy:

One down from away leg :yas:

Looking forward to them going out.

:pleasing:

3-0 Malmo please.

EDIT: Remembered they have no fans out there tonight :laugh:

Good night all round.

:verysmug:

Any non OF football fan who wishes them well in Europe needs a lobotomy.

I'm pretty sure a sizable portion, in fact the majority, of OF fans won't be wishing them well tonight.

3-0 Malmo please.

Followed by a shot of their fans looking thoroughly gutted.

Good night all round.

:verysmug:

unfortunately there won't be any fans to look gutted. we'll just have to take the press being gutted on their behalf.

unfortunately there won't be any fans to look gutted. we'll just have to take the press being gutted on their behalf.

A shot of Keith Jackson looking heartbroken would be ******* splendid then :thumbsup:

A shot of Keith Jackson looking heartbroken would be ******* splendid then :thumbsup:

and plenty of photos of 'Ally' with his concerned/tactically bewildered pus on.

They'll just have to smash up Glasgow in their uncontrolled drunken fury tonight...shame.

:whistling:

as much as i dislike the huns i want them to do well in europe so scotland can get more co-efficient points and get more european spaces.

im the same, plus lots of games in Europe means fatigue, injured players etc for when they face us :) makes sense doesn't it??

Archived