David Templeton

Craigieboy

What a player he is.

The sort of player that, years ago would have graced our team for a decade or more.

Sad to say though, deals will be being done right now to ensure that any consistent level of performance will be rewarded with a move elsewhere.

We must use him to his full potential while we have got him at Hearts. I am petty sure he will be one of our key players this season. But will he stick around after a good half season at Hearts?

Will we have him at Hearts long enough for him to make a differance?

Captain Scarlett

Aye,I'm sure he'll be with us for the season and hopefully the whole of next aswell. You can see he needs at least another couple of years before stepping up to what many see as the next level

Drylaw Hearts

A far better player coming in off the left than he is on the right. Thats twice he roasted Whittaker at Ibrox but unfortunately he's had to go off injured.

A great little player.

Gigolo-Aunt

Is going to be worth a hell of a lot of money to Hearts. Think he will be with us for one more season.

A tanner ball player.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

If he plays like that for the majority of the season he'll be off this time next year. Although I'd imagine Mr Romanov has scheduled in a year to sell him like he did with Wallace and Berra.

Felix Lighter

Whittaker didn't get a sniff in the 1st half.If Levein wasn't suitably impressed by Temps today to include him in the next Scotland squad then...

:facepalm:

basher the jambo

Hes a player that would love playing in England on those big parks, We are lucky to have a player like him and i he stays with us for a while.

A far better player coming in off the left than he is on the right. Thats twice he roasted Whittaker at Ibrox but unfortunately he's had to go off injured.

A great little player.

That's twice he has being hacked out the game at ibrox without a yellow card shown to the dirty *******s!

kennyblack'sshot

That's twice he has being hacked out the game at ibrox without a yellow card shown to the dirty *******s!

That foul when he skinned Davis or Papac and got scythed down was a clear booking. He was clean away down the left and we had men up in support. Classic Ibrox decision from the ref.

Great player though.

I just hope that when he moves on its upwards not sideways like Wallace. Cracking player with a great future ahead of him. keep up the good work temps

glenn quagmire

I can't believe Boughera got away with doing him twice on the head in the space of five minutes, fair enough the first one when he he hit him in the face with his shoulder was quite fly but the sandwich one was blatant. If you look he leads with his shoulder side on and his head is never going for the ball. His substitution changed the game whittaker and Boughera could then stroll forward without worrying about being caught out with a ball being put behind them.

He's already said in an interview he wants to play for an English team, who blames him? But I think he needs to develope a bit more!

He's some player though, Rudi and Temps play well off each other also.

alicante jambo

Temps played brilliant unlucky not to score as well.The hibbies will be shiting themselves already and the wee man is just warming up.Bring them on.

Whats his contract situation?

Think he has another 2 years left but i think we should offer him a new deal we dont wont another wallace deal having to take a low bid just because he's in the last year of his contract.

scott_jambo

We still need to be careful with him. He can go off the boil like any young winger, he then gets frustrated that he isn't performing. Hopefully with experience he will realise that on the wing, not every game will go for him and not let it affect future performances.

Archived