Fans Need to know

Jeffries after game mentioned all players not available

But never mentioned rudi

What's happening

If there not renewing contract tell the

Fans Need to know

Jeffries after game mentioned all players not available

But never mentioned rudi

They said they are renewing his contract and that the way the deal is in place Rudi doesn't actually have to sign anything.So I think people waiting to see Rudi with a scarf or any other kind of fanfare will be disappointed.

As much as i would love for him to sign a new contract but do we really need him after todays performance?

As much as i would love for him to sign a new contract but do we really need him after todays performance?

Yes we need him even if it's just to turn draws against the shitter teams into wins.I would have him in the team over Touill.

Yes, for his goals!!

Yes we need him even if it's just to turn draws against the shitter teams into wins.I would have him in the team over Touill.

Fair point but I feel he isn't effective enough in away games.

Fair point but I feel he isn't effective enough in away games.

That's why it's a squad game

This whole "Rudi is crap away" thing is a total fallacy!!!

Rudi scores loads at Tynie but has to play a different game away as we, as a team, play a different game ie.more conservative.

Rudi is a top quality class player and is invaluable to us if we want to have any hope of challenging near the top.

Until. 31st of august we can still sign him, I think we are looking to see if we can find a younger cheaper version of rudi before we sign or dicline him. But that is only a assumtion as I am not itk

Vlad Knows.

theirs still another month and a half left of the transfer window left to go and if he's been training with the squad then i bet the club and his agent :Face-palm: are still thrashing out a deal.

mellors1874

theirs still another month and a half left of the transfer window left to go and if he's been training with the squad then i bet the club and his agent :Face-palm: are still thrashing out a deal.

hearts have taken the option for a further year rudi does not need to sign anything as the contract is already in place and all they are doing is discussing wage increase and other commercial payments

rudi is a hearts player untill the end of the season so stop worrying about it

Drylaw Hearts

The problem we have if we take up the option of that extra year is having a player who quite obviously isn't happy with the contract HE signed less than a year ago.

IMO...

Hearts are well aware he's not a 90 minute footballer and are determined not to give him that extra year.

Hearts are well aware he's not a 90 minute footballer and are determined not to give him that extra year.

Which, if true, is completely ridiculous. Rudi will win us games, even if he only played one half. I'm sorry, but Rudi gained us quite a few points last season by popping up with a goal from nowhere.

People go on about getting someone just as good as Rudi or an 'equivalent' player. Can someone please give me the name of a (realistic) 'equivalent' with a left foot like Rudi?

90% of Rudi's digs at goal are on target. 90% of shots by 'Mr Average Scottish Football Player' are in Row Z

Which, if true, is completely ridiculous. Rudi will win us games, even if he only played one half. I'm sorry, but Rudi gained us quite a few points last season by popping up with a goal from nowhere.

People go on about getting someone just as good as Rudi or an 'equivalent' player. Can someone please give me the name of a (realistic) 'equivalent' with a left foot like Rudi?

90% of Rudi's digs at goal are on target. 90% of shots by 'Mr Average Scottish Football Player' are in Row Z

What minute did he score the winner v St Mirren last season?

TBH I'd take 70 minutes of Rudi then 20 from a sub ahead of 90 from a number of our players.

"Rudi not being a 90 minute player" is yet another fallacy.

Last season Hearts were not a 90 minute team! We were generally good for 1 half.

For some reason, we have many fans who like to knock our genuinely talented players, and unfortunately that's always been the case.

ive said before and i'll say it again

its worth paying him to have to keep the fans happy, looks like a good guy to have aroound the place, and he could teach our strikers (and youngsters) a thing or seven about ball striking and hitting the target

Rudi is better than taouil. Would have been a useful outlet, and would have kept Brougherra etc worried all match. Skacel, Driver and Temps supporting Kyle is the best option we have.

its worth paying him to have to keep the fans happy, looks like a good guy to have aroound the place, and he could teach our strikers (and youngsters) a thing or seven about ball striking and hitting the target

agree with this, he brings a good feeling around the place and just looks the part.

I too would like him to stay, but we should not be signing or re-signing players just to keep the fans happy.

We appear to have Obua, who plays better away from home, and Rudi who plays much better at Tynecastle. Maybe these two could rotate?

Rudolf Skacel is a prince amongst men and we should do everything within our powers to keep him. Anyone who says anything to the contrary is Derek Riordan.

We appear to have Obua, who plays better away from home, and Rudi who plays much better at Tynecastle. Maybe these two could rotate?

If Crazy Legs rotated he'd screw himself into the ground.

oh ah grantona

when temps game off we could have done with rudi no offence to elliott but thats not his role on the pitch

HEARTS FOREVER

I suspect that Rudi has been offered a deal that is performance related and this has caused the hold up. :thumbsup:

What minute did he score the winner v St Mirren last season?

TBH I'd take 70 minutes of Rudi then 20 from a sub ahead of 90 from a number of our players.

Agreed :thumbsup:

Northernsoulboy01

I just dont think hes required. The team seems far more fluid without him. Granted im judging it on one game,but Rudi being the focal point may be a hindrance.

I just dont think hes required. The team seems far more fluid without him. Granted im judging it on one game,but Rudi being the focal point may be a hindrance.

Based on one game that we didn't even win? I take it you'll be thinking we're going to win the league based on yesterday?

If we'd won ten nil yesterday I'd still think it imperitive to re-sign him.

Yesterdays result has not an iota of difference on re-signing Rudi.

If we'd ten nil

Think we need a fit Rudi if we have any chance of getting into Europa League group stages. We should be able to get past the Hungarians but goin to be tougher in the next round. His experiance will be invaluable. Plus he is player of genuine quality even up aginst old firm midfielders! :thumbsup:

Teuchterjambo

Let's look at the evidence.

The season has started.

He has not completed a full pre season (again)

He is not ready to play actual games.

He has been carrying an injury for several months.

Can someone tell me what is the compelling argument for offering him a new contract right now ? - if he was fully fit having completed a full preseason and played in some games OK - it does not make good business sense to offer a new deal to a 31/32 year old who is injured and not ready to contribute.

I doubt if Hearts will sign him till he has proved his fitness and is ready to play and in the meantime if they can use his wages to sign somebody else they will - every passing day makes it less likely.

Think his current deal ends 31 July. If we haven't invoked our option on him by then, he's free to do as he wishes I guess. Would hope it's sorted one way or the other by then though.

Would still like him to be with us, but I don't know what he's asking for. Whatever it is, it isn't what he agreed to only 12 months ago.

Northernsoulboy01

Based on one game that we didn't even win? I take it you'll be thinking we're going to win the league based on yesterday?

If we'd won ten nil yesterday I'd still think it imperitive to re-sign him.

Yesterdays result has not an iota of difference on re-signing Rudi.

If we'd ten nil

I did say i was basing it on one game. Do i think we are going to win the league? No.

If Rudi was in the team would we have won yesterday? Who would you drop for him next week?

I did say i was basing it on one game. Do i think we are going to win the league? No.

If Rudi was in the team would we have won yesterday? Who would you drop for him next week?

Taouil, don't even have to think about it :thumbsup:

that game was crying out for Rudi to come on and feckin shoot

The season has started.

Can someone tell me what is the compelling argument for offering him a new contract right now ? - if he was fully fit having completed a full preseason and played in some games OK - it does not make good business sense to offer a new deal to a 31/32 year old who is injured and not ready to contribute.

I doubt if Hearts will sign him till he has proved his fitness and is ready to play and in the meantime if they can use his wages to sign somebody else they will - every passing day makes it less likely.

The compelling argument is 13 goals from midfield. At a rate of almost 0.5 a game.

Northernsoulboy01

Taouil, don't even have to think about it :thumbsup:

that game was crying out for Rudi to come on and feckin shoot

He wouldnt away from home though :thumbsup:

He wouldnt away from home though :thumbsup:

if we brought him on for the last 20 mins he probably would

This whole "Rudi is crap away" thing is a total fallacy!!!

Rudi scores loads at Tynie but has to play a different game away as we, as a team, play a different game ie.more conservative.

Rudi is a top quality class player and is invaluable to us if we want to have any hope of challenging near the top.

this

The season has started.

Hear what you are saying but does that mean you are holding a gun to his head over it? Is it his fault he`s picked up an injury?

You can`t empty him or put a case against him on the basis of that. The guy has a unique ability not many have in the SPL and we should be doing everything to keep quality footballers at HMFC.

Rudi might be a run of the mill player amongst a bigger and better league, but he is a stand out in the SPL.

The only thing i`s say against him if he`s stalling over a new deal is where else will he get the adulation and run of the park he does at Hearts and the SPL? When he came back he admitted he maybe jumped too soon the first time and was mislead too easily. Well, here we are, what is he 31 yo?

He should think long and hard and realise a few grand at Hearts, playing in europe , having a genuine chance of silverware and getting the adulation he does is a great deal for a 31 yo.

Northernsoulboy01

if we brought him on for the last 20 mins he probably would

Im going to disagree fella. I definitely do not wish to take the focus off what was one of the best performances from us at Ibrox in a long time.

Im right though :lol: :lol:

Archived