Another McCulloch assault!

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

When is this guy going to stop getting away with bloody murder? He is a very limited footballer and is simply a thug! His assault on Ian Black in the 2nd half today was plain and simple vicious, no attempt to play the ball. Calum Murray bottled it, should have been a straight red, no wonder Zal was incensed.

What about when Black assaulted Jelavic and put the guy out for 3 months? I seem to remember him being praised for it on this

Black deserves two snapped legs, hopefully one day he'll get what's coming to him.

what about when jelavic went back on to the pitch and carried on playing only making the injury worse.....:Vlad-Stupid: :goodone:

What about when Black assaulted Jelavic and put the guy out for 3 months? I seem to remember him being praised for it on this

Black deserves two snapped legs, hopefully one day he'll get what's coming to him.

9 posts. All of them pro Rangers. Whats wrong mate you struggle to find the Rangers forum the same way most Rangers fans struggle to find Ibrox. Mods get this joker to ****

Thunderstruck

McCulloch was, as usual, leading with his elbows in the penalty box. Good example in first half on Zal.

But, that's his job in their team.

He was dealt with by the ref,Zal had no need to come charging in like the idiot he is(only the start of the season and he's acting like a deranged baboon already)the ref had it under controle,didn't bottle it as some say or otherwise he could easily have give them a couple of penalties.

Black received a yellow for a lunging tackle,one which after seeing it a few times I though could easily have merited a red,we don't like mculoch they don't like Black,what we say about mculoch they say the exact same about Black,thats football.

Over all a good point to start the season with and well done to Obua,looks like a football player who gives a hoot now.

Well done lads keep it up. :thumbsup:

It was an orange card. I'm not exactly sure what the rules state, but I often think that such a blatant foul, dangerous or not should be a red.

I know Lawson is all for some type of sin-bin green card type system. I guess this type of foul would see a player in it. A non-OF player that is.

Agreed that I didn't even know he was playing today. Total thug who wouldn't get away with it at 10 of the other clubs in our league

Morgaro Gomis

He was dealt with by the ref,Zal had no need to come charging in like the idiot he is(only the start of the season and he's acting like a deranged baboon already)the ref had it under controle,didn't bottle it as some say or otherwise he could easily have give them a couple of penalties.

Black received a yellow for a lunging tackle,one which after seeing it a few times I though could easily have merited a red,we don't like mculoch they don't like Black,what we say about mculoch they say the exact same about Black,thats football.

Over all a good point to start the season with and well done to Obua,looks like a football player who gives a hoot now.

Well done lads keep it up. :thumbsup:

You're right when you talk about Zal being stupid for getting involved when the decision was made, however, what gets me is that Davie Weir is allowed to run 40 or 50 yards to complain, yet never gets booked for it. Now, you may say that's due to him being captain - but so is Zal - and its not even just Weir, all the Rangers players run and moan, and try and force the referee's hand, constantly, with no repercussions but when Zal does it once he gets an automatic yellow card.

All I ask for is some consistency in decisions, but it never seems to happen. Although, Im not trying to claim the referee was bad, as I thought he was very fair today.

Archived