Blackie

JamboAl

I am not his No 1 fan but today he did and more important, his presence, after the Jelly Legs incident, pisses off the Rangers mob.

Must admit though I waited - in vain - for any time he lost the ball and the commentator saying "And Black has been caught in possession".

I'll get my coat.

I am not his No 1 fan but today he did and more important, his presence, after the Jelly Legs incident, pisses off the Rangers mob.

Must admit though I waited - in vain - for any time he lost the ball and the commentator saying "And Black has been caught in possession".

I'll get my coat.

Black had a good game all in all today, IMO he had great vision in 1st half, good passing/switching play with both feet, cracking goal saving tackle late in 1st half too. On another positive note he stayed on his feet alot more today, think the physio was only out at him once. Decent all round :)

Black did well. Thought he was lucky not to get booked for throwing the ball away (twice) but that was all he did wrong. Thought Mroweic was good as well.

Sex Panther

Thought he was great today and always wanting the ball. There were a few instances in the second half where a lot of the others were hiding

Black played pretty well today. Shouldn't be throwin the ball away, stupid booking if he'd got one, luckily he didn't but needs to sort out the petulance, really frustrating at times.

Commentator annoyed me a bit by saying what happened with Jelavic last season a few times everytime the bigots were boo-ing him. Rangers fans have selective memory syndrome, Artur Numan breaking Gary Wales's ankle a few years ago, Bednar being put out the game for a couple of months by Marvyn Andrews in 2005/06.

Ah but they're just good honest Scottish laddies, Andrews and Numan ... oh ... wait ...

Archived