Hibs.net query

Norm

Am I right in saying Hibs.net have a mod called Simon?

Reason being, I follow Babelsberg 03, a German Regional Division team and a Scottish lad called Simon (a Hibbee) has PM'd me. There's a link to HibernianFC website in his user name and I'm curious as to whether it's the same fella.

If he reads Kickback, he'll know it's me over there as I use the same user name for any forums I'm in. Just a bit curious as Null Drei aren't exactly drawing fans from all over the world and it's a bit of a coincidence that a Hibbee has tracked me down on a German speaking fans forum.

Am I right in saying Hibs.net have a mod called Simon?

Reason being, I follow Babelsberg 03, a German Regional Division team and a Scottish lad called Simon (a Hibbee) has PM'd me. There's a link to HibernianFC website in his user name and I'm curious as to whether it's the same fella.

If he reads Kickback, he'll know it's me over there as I use the same user name for any forums I'm in. Just a bit curious as Null Drei aren't exactly drawing fans from all over the world and it's a bit of a coincidence that a Hibbee has tracked me down on a German speaking fans forum.

Try registering and asking on hibs.net.

If you can stand the smell.

Archived