Hearts Strip without the Sponsors Logo

Howdy Doody Jambo

Howdy Doody Jambo

Think the club would sell loads more tops without the blue square patch with the sponsors logo

What is the chances of it being released without

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Think the club would sell loads more tops without the blue square patch with the sponsors logo

None. Zero. Nada. Zip !!

Aint gonna happen never ever ever !!

Do The Dance

Are you havin' a laugh?

ricky_gervais150.jpg

Is he havin' a laugh?

Francis Albert

About the same as the sponsors agreeing to pay us without a guarantee that their name would appear on all replica kits?

Good chance that this one will be available as a future classic without the sponsors awful logo.

But not for a while of course. :)

Plus point, at least it's a proper full maroon top not like last years disaster.

Minus points, the sponsor's logo should've been just Wonga! in white lettering on the maroon background, not only that, the collars pash! Never bought a Hearts strip with a white round collar yet and i won't be doin so now.

Vlad-Stupid

:Vlad-Stupid:

I'm sure Wonga would be happy with that :rolleyes:

Dont be silly!

I like it, admittedly it would look fantastic with Ukio Bankas but who cares.

For the record I will be getting my home top with the "blue patch" next month. Already have the away top with the pink "patch", as you put it, and I think its great.

Nuff said!

Seems we have another sponsorship snob or someone who bizarrely does not understand the point of a shirt sponsor.

ArmiyaRomanova

Already done here.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/95906-that-new-kit/

I see that the STV strip review basically says the same thing - great top ruined by a totally unsympathetic use of sponsor logo.

At least next year's strip should be a no-brainer - same as this year, but with the sponsor's logo in more appropriate colours.

Strip looks better with the logo IMO.

Breaks up the monotony and I like the colour of logo.

The long sleeve home, without that logo, would look like jammies otherwise. :lol:

Short sleeve home strip, as it is - TIDY.

Harry Palmer

Strip looks better with the logo IMO.

Breaks up the monotony and I like the colour of logo.

The long sleeve home, without that logo, would look like jammies otherwise. :lol:

Short sleeve home strip, as it is - TIDY.

Fortunately, I have the long sleeved home top and I love it.

:smugger:

OP for what it's worth. My mate and his brother are Swindon fans, the got strips of ebay a few seasons back becuase they did not have the sponsor on. I cant remember the exact story but i'm sure they where excellent qaulity seconds from the kit makers (Lonsdale maybe) and they couldnt print the logo becuase of an tiny tiny bobbling on the chest.

keep an eye on evil bay, you never know. and i'll have a size M please. :rolleyes:

Walter Bishop

:vrface:

I honestly ******* love that strip, it's a proper Hearts kit.

I'm not superficial enough to be bothered by the logo.

Already done here.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/95906-that-new-kit/

I see that the STV strip review basically says the same thing - great top ruined by a totally unsympathetic use of sponsor logo.

At least next year's strip should be a no-brainer - same as this year, but with the sponsor's logo in more appropriate colours.

When someone previously posted on here the strip with a white logo, it looked really cheap and really ****.

Vlad-Stupid

Why are there so many manglords infesting this gaff?

We need to find the hive and destroy their queen

We need to find the hive and destroy their queen

Crazy ass stuff to be sure. I blame the clique.

If the Wonga marketeers got a healthy number of requests they would without doubt tone down the logo themselves. It's marketing after all - they HAVE to be responsive.

Vlad-Stupid

If the Wonga marketeers got a healthy number of requests they would without doubt tone down the logo themselves. It's marketing after all - they HAVE to be responsive.

Or they would just see the people complaining for the tits that they are and rightfully ignore them.

JamboRossi79

Just thought I would try it out using my MS Paints skills rolleyes.giflaugh.gif

kitxy.jpg

Don't actually like it without the sponsor as it would make it too plain, even though it is one of the stupidest ideas suggested on here as we are being paid to have a sponsor on the shirt.

yabadabadoo1874again

Seems we have another sponsorship snob or someone who bizarrely does not understand the point of a shirt sponsor.

Or maybe someone with greater understanding of the finer points of marketing to parents who will buy barca tops instead for the kids ?? Bottom line !!!

Its a football top not a fashion item... Dont go out to the pub in it. Do you ? Except on a match day. Logo dosnt bother me..

kingantti1874

kitxy.jpg

Don't actually like it without the sponsor as it would make it too plain, even though it is one of the stupidest ideas suggested on here as we are being paid to have a sponsor on the shirt.

I agree but without the blue box it is absolutely the dogs danglies.... With White text only it would be utter stunning...

Vlad-Stupid

Or maybe someone with greater understanding of the finer points of marketing to parents who will buy barca tops instead for the kids ?? Bottom line !!!

Invalid point as nobody that stupid could possibly have children.

WayneMarooney

Excuse me? :blink:

WayneMarooney

Or they would just see the people complaining for the tits that they are and rightfully ignore them.

:lol: Word!

Just out of innocent curiosity, anyone phoned the Wonga marketing department yet about this? And if so, when you raised your grievance did they happen to sound a bit 'yawn...Blackpool all over again'?

:P

I've looked into this a little bit online following the idea of removing the sponsor (suggested by someone working in the Hearts store). The main thing that's come up has been dichloromethan/bimethyl chlorine (same chemical, different names) but nothing to say for concrete to say if it will work or what it might do to the top.

If I had money to burn I'd try it but my finances are a tad more limited. Any chemists or well-off people with any idea if this might work?

I think bottom right is the worst.

If Wonga had allowed an inch or so taken off the bottom of the logo or would work

kitxy.jpg

I am sure that Rangers sold strips without the Carling label for supporters whose religion did not allow them to drink alcohol.

There are of course religions that do not allow you to borrow money, so find one you fancy following and then ask the club. Still no joy? then take legal steps that will support the fact that the club do not respect your beliefs. I reckon you will have a Wongaless strip posted through your letterbox by the end of the week.

Archived