Lolderwood warns of "storms" ahead

lewis2006

heartsfc_fan

Rebuilt squad? Jesus wept. They've only signed 3 players :D

That's a mere brick in an already damaged wall Colin.

I think in the world of PR this is called managing expectations. Cant believe expectations were that high amongst the great unwashed anyway.

You better believe that there's a storm and it's coming in the form of a strike force of Sutton and Kyle that's goin to batter that lot from pillar to post!

What an utterly useless prick. He inspires absolutely no confidence whenever he opens his incomprehensible pus; in fact, he's even started doing the opposite now - everything he says is completely defeatist and downbeat. Awful.

Maybe if he wasn't hooring himself to everyone who'll throw him a glance he'd have had some time to sign some folk.

I would be embarrassed if he represented our club.

What an utterly useless prick. He inspires absolutely no confidence whenever he opens his incomprehensible pus; in fact, he's even started doing the opposite now - everything he says is completely defeatist and downbeat. Awful.

Maybe if he wasn't hooring himself to everyone who'll throw him a glance he'd have had some time to sign some folk.

I would be embarrassed if he represented our club.

Top postage.

Every word the truth.

He's a ######.

Maiden Gorgie

Way to build your teams morale Lolderwood! :thumbsup:

Exactly. They are going to pish - let's face it. But talk about rallying the troops! This is a man who knows he's aff - and he doesn't give a mowbray's.

Marvellous.

Aye, the Hubs players must be full of confidence listenin tae him ramblin on! No doubt their deluded fans will be biggin them up! SPL survival will be a good season for them.

south morocco

sounds to me like he is telling the fans exactly how it is,ie we are crap and until there is even a modicum of investment from the board then this is how it will stay,ps is it any wonder i want to do one when St J can do us overrolleyes.gif

"Hibs open their campaign at home to Celtic on Sunday and visit Inverness, where they have never won, the following weekend."

Does this mean LOLderwood expects to be bottom of the table after the first 2 games?

:pleasing:

"Hibs open their campaign at home to Celtic on Sunday and visit Inverness, where they have never won, the following weekend."

Does this mean LOLderwood expects to be bottom of the table after the first 2 games?

And also after 38 games as well :-D

Drylaw Hearts

I think RP will punt CC after we do them at the end of August.

I don't blame RP for trying to get compo for CC but trying to get ?400,000 for that muppet is a joke.

Do they even have a player that is worth that much ?

:nozal:

I think RP will punt CC after we do them at the end of August.

I've got a rager just thinking about that :woot:

I've got a rager just thinking about that :woot:

But I want CC to stay look what he has done for the mighty Hiberniam aka the Flair. If it wasn't for them I would have no sense of humour :woot:

Oh dear, when i heard Colin frettin' over his teams future, i thought this is going to make me lose sl-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :sleep:

...a bit disco

Lovely picture and caption from the BBC :thumbsup:

_54220967_5249492.jpg

Calderwood thinks his Hibernian squad is "a wee bit under strength"

:rofl:

Says the **** who doesn't even want to be there. How could this have happened to the best run club in football?

Paulie Walnut

:lol:

I'm certain the rats will turn against The Tache soon. :thumbsup:

They sure will when they post losses of ?2mil in the next accounts. The tache will be seen in a different light.

Coburg Hearts

When I saw the thread title it reminded me of this song

but they sure as hell won't be dancing in the streets of Leith.

J Cheever Loophole

Lovely picture and caption from the BBC :thumbsup:

_54220967_5249492.jpg

Calderwood thinks his Hibernian squad is "a wee bit under strength"

:rofl:

Just like O'Cokes Coke!

Allegedlywoot.gif

"But we will have to ride out one or two storms in the first half of the season really."

"If we hit the ground running, fantastic, but as we sit here reality has got to override the support and the REALITY is that, for any team to say with any justifiable confidence that they are going to start the season and win every game, it's just NOT going to happen,"

Hibs failed with a bid for striker Cillian Sheridan this week, with the Irishman ending up on loan at St Johnstone from Bulgarian side CSKA Sofia.

smugqq.png

Cardiac Rucksack

Why in the name of everything thats holy would you support those utter knobs. They are utterly pathetoc.

ROMANOV FAN CLUB

Surely Hibs fans will be demanding Big Rod ends this sorry saga now :D

This is even better than Sheridan going to a bigger club in St Johnstone :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hobos can say what they want about our Vlad but at least we have a manager who's passion for the club is not in question

John Gentleman

In a weird kind of fashion, I don't mind Calderwood. Maybe it's because he's (to me) an endless source of amusement. I don't think he's a 'BAD' bloke though - just out of touch with reality.

I wish him a long tenure at the Damp Squibs.

Buffalo Bill

Oh dear. The guy clearly doesn't want to be there. Lolderwood isn't a bad guy, and much less of a tube than their previous two managers but my word, he sounds like a loser.

**** it, I'm just gonna come out and say it.

I love Hibernian.

I love how utterly shite they are in every department. Them being SO bad makes me so happy.

They say we're an arrogant lot, well it has to be said when you're forever doomed to be our whipping boys, we'll NEVER let you forget it. Ever.

Trying to force Tache to let him go IMO

My thoughts exactly..... If he wants out it could be quite easy to get sacked.

Coburg Hearts

My thoughts exactly..... If he wants out it could be quite easy to get sacked.

Petrie is treading a dangerous balancing act here.

If he keeps holding out for more compensation from Forest/Birmingham City and they don't bite, he could end up having to pay CC off and pay HIM big compensation.

That would be the ideal scenario for me in 6 months time, with hibs stranded at the bottom of the league.

His whole demeanor says, "I don't care about hibs. I have no connection with this shit. I have no connection with the fans. All in all, I just don't give a ****"

Meanwhile at Hearts we have a manager who gets out the dug out and stands among the fans singing the hearts song.

:verysmug:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

He's probably my favourite ever Hibs manager.

Joke of a guy. :rofl:

His whole demeanor says, "I don't care about hibs. I have no connection with this shit. I have no connection with the fans. All in all, I just don't give a ****"

Meanwhile at Hearts we have a manager who gets out the dug out and stands among the fans singing the hearts song.

:verysmug:

:smugger:

Archived