Remember this?

heartsfc_fan

Mikos goal that day was a belter too.

Only a minute or two between Motherwells 2nd equaliser and the winner.

Dunk-Section G

I had forgot about Audrey! Also.....Juho's touch of John Leslie for their second!

Bunny Munro

I had forgot about Audrey! Also.....Juho's touch of John Leslie for their second!

Audrey was a brave wee player. Not very good though.

Dunk-Section G

He was OK. Was probably one of the best things to come out of the Barca friendly, IIRC.

Pete Seeger

He was quite possibly the biggest shitebag I've ever seen. He loved putting sly kicks in from behind if that's what you mean?

Dik Mar Van Nostrilboy

Saulius Mikoliunas = Marmite!

I loved the wee man.

I still see csaba kicking about fountainbridge way, whats he upto?

Always liked Miko from the moment he came to Hearts. Did calm down after that Rangers game, but did present us with a good few screamers.

I always jumped to the defence of Makela, I thought he was so talented, it really confused me why Hearts never gave him a chance, but that touch just showed me why :blink:

He was quite possibly the biggest shitebag I've ever seen.

He's certainly right up there. An awful, awful player who epitomised everything that was wrong with the club at that time.

I remember that game clearly. For the first twenty minutes or so we were dreadful and looked as bad as we had done at any time during the depths of the previous season. Then the game took off and by the end we had seen a cracking game that augured well for the rest of the season. Bit of a false dawn, though.

Juho Makela :vrface: and to think he scored against Barcelona.

What a great game that was, first game as a ST holder too.

Still one of the worst touches ive seen in my lifetime by makela that effectively cost us the second goal. Makes me laugh now though.

Was down in Newcastle that weeeknd for a stag do and I got the train up for the game and returned back down to Newcastle at night.

Audrey was a good player - many forget that.

Csaba = ****

Miko = good guy

Was down in Newcastle that weeeknd for a stag do and I got the train up for the game and returned back down to Newcastle at night.

Audrey was a good player - many forget that.

Csaba = ****

Miko = good guy

Agreed. Audrey might not of been the best lithuanian player weve brought over, but i still thought he was alright..

Agreed. Audrey might not of been the best lithuanian player weve brought over, but i still thought he was alright..

Awful footballer. HATED him.

First game as a season ticket holder there!

Same here! Remember going mental when Miko's goal hit the net...Great feeling

I miss miko :(

Am I right in saying I think this was the last time wee Audrey played for Hearts?

I liked Mikey Stewart, and thought he had a very roller-coaster style time with us, loved Miko and thought, as me and my mates called him, No.29 was better than most said, especially that year.

Why Miko never played more that year I don't understand. I seem to remember Obua getting more of a game than he did on the right. Cesny, again a good player, saw little action. Very odd to me then and now.

Mikey, was a hot head, not the best option for Captain as he never handled that pressure well, but I thought he was great when he was given support in the middle. Imo, if we are looking for a creative, passer, then why not try him out again? (I will be slated for that one).

Jamie Mole? :facepalm:

Actually I felt sorry for him. Used to think he'd be all right for us, but never really done it. A wee bit like Glen the now. How he has been dumped though and Elliot kept, again is odd, both are pretty poor and should go. But he always did run till he ran out of legs, tried hard, but never quite got there. I remember being at a St.Mirren game and he scored a peach though.

Makela....never got a decent run. Always a sub. I believe he reutrned to HJK Helskinki and was the leagues top scorer in 2010. He scored 25 in 50. In a league that is the same level of the SPL. So who knows. Imo never got a run of games, was always on the bench, and when we were going with Mole, Clum and Nade of all folk, we never really gave him a good run of games to get him going. Which was an error.

Bunny Munro

I miss miko :(

Am I right in saying I think this was the last time wee Audrey played for Hearts?

Nah he played quite a lot that season, in the hole.

I'd say he was completely devoid of any guts whatsoever on the pitch.

He was an awful player and was always posted missing when things went wrong.

I could not stand the guy. One of my least favourite players in our history.

Audrey, when he was good he was very good, some fantastic passes.

But mostly, he'd get the ball, appear to control it, then immediately over-run it or get tackled or trip. Ever get that feeling when you're dreaming about playing football but your legs just won't move? That's what he was like awake.

Tommy Wiseau

Did we not win that game 4-2 with jamie mole scoring?

Yeah, that's right mate. Typical weegie media have just edited out his goal for the shits and giggles. :seething:

He was pish. Cheers.

I see there's loads coming out declaring their love for Miko. Funny how he got pelters on here from all quarters with only a handful defending him every week eh? :interesting:

Harry Palmer

Yeah, that's right mate. Typical weegie media have just edited out his goal for the shits and giggles. :seething:

He was pish. Cheers.

I see there's loads coming out declaring their love for Miko. Funny how he got pelters on here from all quarters with only a handful defending him every week eh? :interesting:

It's the way of the world Franko....the way of the world.

Walter Bishop

I miss Miko and Mikey, Driver on that form :thumbsup: and Ksanivicius was ok at times. Makela though was pish.

I'll happily admit that pre-diving in the box, cause he hates the Jocks, I didn't have much time for Miko.

Then he essentially told the whole of Scotland outside Hearts to go feck themselves if they wanted an apology. I like that.

That photo against the sheep I remember was a stone wall penalty, and Miko got booked. Wee guy was hounded after the Davis and the Scotland penalty incidents.

:yucky: That photo of Diamond : thank **** he never managed to wangle his plug coupon to Tynie. :yucky:

Heres Rixxy

I remember I was raging at the Hearts fan who decided to throw the ball back so quickly allowing 'Well to score their first!

Miko and Stewart look like decent players. Get them signed!

Buffalo Bill

Didn't Csaba give Makela a cuff 'round the after the final whistle?

Buffalo Bill

Anyway, I enjoyed this game, and I liked Csaba in our first season - but something changed in the summer of 2009 when he seemed to go into a great big huff. He simply couldn't cope without the lose of two vital players, Karipidis and Aguiar.

Didn't Csaba give Makela a cuff 'round the after the final whistle?

Aye :rofl:

rossthejambo

I miss Miko. Always remember his goal on Boxing Day 06, absolute belter. And his goal against AEK Athens, for a few minutes we were on our way to the group stages thanks to the little scamp.

I too find it funny how few people criticise him now he's gone, when you could hardly move for Miko haters when he was still here. :down:

Archived