Tromso v Paksi

connlach

Dean Winchester

Flashscores is slow

Now I just need Dundee United to get pumped and it'll be a lovely tenner well spent

:verysmug:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Old Tolbooth

As much as Tromso looks a beautiful place to go to, it's also a royal pain in the arse to get to, so for that reason I'm dead chuffed that Paksi are winning 2-0 :D

No offence meant to any Tromso fans :thumbsup:

Dean Winchester

25 minutes played, still 0-0. Quite boring so far, but Troms? are slightly better. 2-1 in chances and more possession then Paks.

:interesting:

1st half over. 0-0. Booooring, but Troms? is the better team, and we had more and more possession during the half.

:arry:

I think it's a decent draw. We could have met Atletico Madrid... But still, you are the favourites. We need a good result at home. We are a fantastic home team, with 7-2-0 so far this season in Tippeligaen. In Europe we have only lost two out of twelve games at home. Against Roma and Esbjerg. Two years ago we was VERY unlucky not to win against Atlethic Bilbao. A terrible referee destroyed our hope of the group stages.

:sob:

Sorry :lol:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Get it right up you Tromso fans. Staying home in a coffin.

:jjyay:

I searched "Janos Balogh Smile" to demonstrate the big mans pleasure at the potential of a return to his home country. This is the best I could come up with though....

0,,10289~9764437,00.jpg

Sorry folks :mellow:

Only a Game

Rather pissed now I need new travel plans hopefully more Jambos heading there now though :yas:

Wonder if anyone has jumped the gun and booked for Tromso ??

Dean Winchester

Does anyone know if the Dundee Utd game is online anywhere?

StreamPro are showing it so I'd imagine it'll be online in a few other places

Only a Game

JJ's face in Tromso right now:

:jjyay:

He might be happy that the trip has been shortened but thats about all.

What now to seems to be our opponents are beating a side with a half decent record in Europe 2-0 away from home. I'm guessing he'll be thinking they are no mugs. He'll be thinking that if they come to Tynecastle and score twice, that we'll probably be out.

Well, well, well. I was pretty sure Tromso were going to put us out.

I now fancy us strongly against Paksi which is ridiculous as they just beat Tromso.

But, hey, go figure.

So what do we know about them? What is a Paksi? Why and when? Do they soccer well? How? Hm?

Hungarian berds are very, very hot - I taught a few in London and wow!! Although I can't make the trip so that doesn't matter and also, I'm married, so I probably didn't even just type that.

Well, well, well. I was pretty sure Tromso were going to put us out.

I now fancy us strongly against Paksi which is ridiculous as they just beat Tromso.

But, hey, go figure.

So what do we know about them? What is a Paksi? Why and when? Do they soccer well? How? Hm?

Hungarian berds are very, very hot - I taught a few in London and wow!! Although I can't make the trip so that doesn't matter and also, I'm married, so I probably didn't even just type that.

First ever season in Europe..

You cant even find a decent image of their stadium on google

:rolleyes:

Due to multi-billion investment at a level that makes Bill Gates's scrot tighten?

Bloomin upstarts. I hate them.

The Old Tolbooth

Wonder if anyone has jumped the gun and booked for Tromso ??

I think Chester Pishpot and Jayel are half way there! :lol:

Footballfirst

They play their home Euro ties at Videoton's ground

Only a Game

This lot dont play in their own stadium for European ties ( in case anyone doesnt know) They use Videton's stadium which is a bit closer to Budapest.

Just talked wife into going also now its not an 80 days around the world trip - cant wait, please post drinking establishments meeting places ect.

Coney Island Baby
This lot dont play in their own stadium for European ties ( in case anyone doesnt know) They use Videton's stadium which is a bit closer to Budapest.
sosto01.jpg

ernie winchester

Cheapest flights I could get for the dates were with Lufthansa - I'm going for a week as the other half's going to the grand prix - for ?170 return. Edinburgh->Brussels->Munich->Budapest outbound and Budapest->Frankfurt->Brussels->Edinburgh inbound. Leaving on Tuesday for 7 days. Now for the tickets... :verysmug::yas:

Archived