Yesterday's Daily Star

Paolo

I got the bus home yesterday and found someone had left the Daily Star on bus seat- I would do the same, if I bought that rag in the first place - an awful paper. Anyway, my views did not stop me picking it up to read, as I saw a Hearts article concerning Vlad and the new manager and caused mixed feelings, one of concern, then immediate relief when I remembered it was the Star, but back to the point - it said Billy Brown was a frotn runner for the Hearts job, no mention of Jefferies though - that can not be right - surely? Please reassure me it is Daily Star rubbish!

I got the bus home yesterday and found someone had left the Daily Star on bus seat- I would do the same, if I bought that rag in the first place - an awful paper. Anyway, my views did not stop me picking it up to read, as I saw a Hearts article concerning Vlad and the new manager and caused mixed feelings, one of concern, then immediate relief when I remembered it was the Star, but back to the point - it said Billy Brown was a frotn runner for the Hearts job, no mention of Jefferies though - that can not be right - surely? Please reassure me it is Daily Star rubbish!

The picture of Jennifer Ellison on the front cover was good though wasn't it? :dribble:

The picture of Jennifer Ellison on the front cover was good though wasn't it? :dribble:

Was that who it was?

Mmmmm

Cracking rack..... thats Ellison not brown but coming to think of it he's probably the bigger t i t of the three.

northfieldhearts

That would be the same Daily Star that had Calderwood saying that Falkirk deserved to be in the top 6. If we beat Killie then pile into Falkirk on monday - guaranteed the sheep will roll over, excuse being resting players for the semi final.

Are you from Peebles?

Seen that yesterday and the day before, both from the same journalist. Thought the article on Monday had maybe been mistyped and meant to say Billy Davies, but then Jim McLean comes out with the same cr*p again on the Tueday stating Billy Brown. It's purely Jim McLean dragging names out of thin, wouldn't worry about it.

WeeToonJambo
Seen that yesterday and the day before, both from the same journalist. Thought the article on Monday had maybe been mistyped and meant to say Billy Davies, but then Jim McLean comes out with the same cr*p again on the Tueday stating Billy Brown. It's purely Jim McLean dragging names out of thin, wouldn't worry about it.

Billy Brown was at the reserve game yesterday, but then we were playing Killie. At least I hope that's why he was there.:eek::eek::eek:

Cracking rack..... thats Ellison not brown but coming to think of it he's probably the bigger t i t of the three.

:laugh:

You could read many things in to that I suppose ( or nothing at all :) ) ..............however one might be that BB will be out of a job come the summer ;) and JM is merely, by linking him to the only job officially vacant, putting him in the shop window as it were :ninja:

Billy Brown was at the reserve game yesterday, but then we were playing Killie. At least I hope that's why he was there.:eek::eek::eek:

Sitting beside Frail as well.:eek:

Maybe Ellison is our best bet for manager? I mean if she moulds the team in her image, we'd be tight at the back with a lot up front.....:dribble:

Hearts Heritage

I can reveal exclusively that BB knew nothing about the story when he was told about in the Bookies in Musselburgh on Saturday morning.

Archived