Bursaspor tell Rangers where to go!

Walter Bishop

?The policy of Rangers is not good,? Kamat told STV. ?I don't like it. It is a ridiculously low offer.

:laugh:

Gutted for them, genuinely gutted. Wonder if Carlos has got back to them about his massive wage cut yet?

rossthejambo

"I know he wants to come home and I would hazard a guess that Bursaspor may not be the easiest to deal with," said Gers manager Ally McCoist.

I'm sure they won't be Ally if you're going to ###### about offering pittances when they've clearly said they'll accept a million euros.

This could be a big marker to see if Whyte really does mean business.

EDIT: That quote's from the BBC article rather than the STV one, there's another belter from Gordon Smith though as well.

Last week, Ibrox director of football Gordon Smith warned that Miller would have to agree to a significant drop in wages to facilitate a return to Rangers.

"Is Kenny prepared to look at the wage structure of Scottish football as opposed to Turkish football?" said Smith.

"That is what attracted him there in the first place. He is very well paid."

The Old Tolbooth

I take it Rangers have a worse scouting system than we do, McCoist appears to be going back for all his old players, and failing :D

Remnants of Standards

In the crazy world of the old firm, those bloated orcs sashaying to Ibrox on Saturday, will no doubt be moaning their boxes off because Whyte ain't splashing the cash - a day they unfurl the flag they will manage to turn into a crisis.

Only in scottish football. Let the madness begin!

Bursaspor have rejected Rangers? ?ridiculously low? offer for Kenny Miller and claim the Scotland international is on his way to Cardiff City for a medical.

:lol:

Charlie-Brown

Iam struggling to reconcile reports of Rangers BILLIONAIRE Owner Craig Whyte and their apparent lack of clout in the transfer market .... :rofl:

Number of signings completed by Billionaire Craig Whyte in the 10 days since Ally McCoist said he expected signings within 24 to 48 hours = Zero.

:verysmug:

Auld Reekin'

In the crazy world of the old firm, those bloated orcs sashaying to Ibrox on Saturday, will no doubt be moaning their boxes off because Whyte ain't splashing the cash - a day they unfurl the flag they will manage to turn into a crisis.

Only in scottish football. Let the madness begin!

:isee:

Kenny is a very good mate of mine and when i spoke to him just over a week ago he was in Austria and it was all papaer talk at that time. He said he would be more than happy to head south though and wanted another crack at the prem. Going to cardiff will give him a good chance of that.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

How many of these articles will it take before people stop shittin' their panties about Rangers nicking: Wallace, Templeton etc? :ermm:

Miller will be a rangers player by tomorrow night. :thumbsup:

:interesting:

Is that right?

:interesting:

Is that right?

Yup. He is in Scotland right now and he will be at Rangers by tomorrow. They will sign him before the Champions League deadline. Sauce is my cousin who is best mates with him.

Yup. He is in Scotland right now and he will be at Rangers by tomorrow. They will sign him before the Champions League deadline. Sauce is my cousin who is best mates with him.

call me pedantic, but do Rangers no have to have a bid accepted for that to happen. However if they do pay 800k and higher wages to get him back after less than 6 months, I think we can all agree that's pretty funny.

rossthejambo

Think your cousin's feeding you a pish story, either that or you're a liar :D

Apart from Bursaspor rejecting their bid outright and Rangers allegedly saying they're not going back in with an improved offer, how will this deal be sealed by then?

call me pedantic, but do Rangers no have to have a bid accepted for that to happen. However if they do pay 800k and higher wages to get him back after less than 6 months, I think we can all agree that's pretty funny.

They will have a bid accepted. Miller wants to go to the huns and has been told to keep away from the training etc.

It doesn't matter if another club bid more because thats where Kenny wants to be at.

It is hilarious though, scrounging like mad left right and centre. Why not pay ?500k more for DG instead of Miller anyway? :rolleyes:

The Comedian

Bursaspor have rejected Rangers? ?ridiculously low? offer for Kenny Miller and claim the Scotland international is on his way to Cardiff City for a medical.

:lol:

This would be Rangers who complained bitterly of the buttons offered by Bursa for Whittaker.

No wonder they are tough to deal with.

.:jjyay:

Think your cousin's feeding you a pish story, either that or you're a liar :D

Apart from Bursaspor rejecting their bid outright and Rangers allegedly saying they're not going back in with an improved offer, how will this deal be sealed by then?

See above. The deal will be done by tomorrow night. The first bid is hardly ever the final one. Nieve to believe so :lol:

rossthejambo

See above. The deal will be done by tomorrow night. The first bid is hardly ever the final one. Nieve to believe so :lol:

Or naive, whatever you prefer. :P

I struggle to believe that Kenny's going to take a massive cut in wages when he can get more money at Cardiff most likely, and get another shot at the Premier League. Specially seeing as Cardiff have had an offer accepted.

Not really sure I understand the logic here. Heading towards the twilight of his career and lands a sweet ??? gig, then jacks it in for feck all back at Greyskull. Do Rangers have no ambitions beyond resigning all their old players?

They will have a bid accepted. Miller wants to go to the huns and has been told to keep away from the training etc.

It doesn't matter if another club bid more because thats where Kenny wants to be at.

It is hilarious though, scrounging like mad left right and centre. Why not pay ?500k more for DG instead of Miller anyway? :rolleyes:

I don't doubt Miller wants to go back to Snake Mountain. but I do think Cardiff having a bid accepted means Rangers will have to if not match it certainly come close.

h-e-a-r-t-s

How many of these articles will it take before people stop shittin' their panties about Rangers nicking: Wallace, Templeton etc? :ermm:

very much this ^

Miller will be a rangers player by tomorrow night. :thumbsup:

I just text him saying what you posted mate. His reply was " I'm going to Cardiff unless the teddies get their finger out in the next 5 hours". Not sure how good a mate you're cousin is but i've known Kenny for 16 years and only a small group of us usually head out together so i may know him?

I just text him saying what you posted mate. His reply was " I'm going to Cardiff unless the teddies get their finger out in the next 5 hours". Not sure how good a mate you're cousin is but i've known Kenny for 16 years and only a small group of us usually head out together so i may know him?

source? :thumbsup:

I would hate to have you as a "friend".

Just a quick question or two,is Stuart one off the "small group of us",and will the fact his kid (his first one) have any bearing on where he goes?

That boy Whyte has not got a pot to piss in! He should do the honourable thing and put the key in the door and shut that horrible club down before the Tax Man does it!

I would hate to have you as a "friend".

Just a quick question or two,is Stuart one off the "small group of us",and will the fact his kid (his first one) have any bearing on where he goes?

Can you PM on this bud? I do know Stuart well yeah.

Can you PM on this bud? I do know Stuart well yeah.

Nah,but I do get the feeling you know him,just a hunch.

Still,I don't think if I was as good a mate as you to him I would be telling any random person about his transfer activities.

Wonder if Bougera will be glad to see him again ?

rossthejambo

Still,I don't think if I was as good a mate as you to him I would be telling any random person about his transfer activities.

It's hardly top secret seeing as it's on the STV website that he was going to Cardiff for a medical.

Can't imagine it will matter to Bougherra if he signs for Cardiff will it?

I never speak of any transfer stuff if it's not public already. Since it's between 2 clubs well more so one now it looks like. But in football nothing is done till it's signed. I've been told of a few players coming and going for both Hearts and Hibs in recent times and never posted about them just in case.

It's hardly top secret seeing as it's on the STV website that he was going to Cardiff for a medical.

Can't imagine it will matter to Bougherra if he signs for Cardiff will it?

I would think the bit about "unless the teddies get their finger out in the next 5 hours" is not on any TV report,but hey if it pleases you to troll then on you go,suppose it keeps you off the streets during the long summer holidays,bet you can't wait for primary 7,eh,getting a big boy now.

rossthejambo

I would think the bit about "unless the teddies get their finger out in the next 5 hours" is not on any TV report,but hey if it pleases you to troll then on you go,suppose it keeps you off the streets during the long summer holidays,bet you can't wait for primary 7,eh,getting a big boy now.

It's quite obviously fact though, if they don't do anything in the near future he'll sign for Cardiff.

If you honestly think that that post was trolling then you're being a bit sensitive.

Speaking of trolling, I finished school a long time ago rudi but thanks for taking an interest :thumbsup:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

You realise the words "sauce" and "source" don't sound anything alike, and "source" is the one you're looking for?

I never speak of any transfer stuff if it's not public already. Since it's between 2 clubs well more so one now it looks like. But in football nothing is done till it's signed. I've been told of a few players coming and going for both Hearts and Hibs in recent times and never posted about them just in case.

PM sent mate.

Got it bud, replied through my email let me know if you get it. :thumbsup:

Never received anything mate :)

You realise the words "sauce" and "source" don't sound anything alike, and "source" is the one you're looking for?

Yeah, source. Thanks for that. Your help's appreciated ;)

Never received anything mate :)

How do i reply? i got it through my email so replied back with that. I stay up the road from him. Great lad, was a player in his day as well. hated to train tho :D

Walter Bishop

Forget Wallace,Goodwillie etc etc The Reason Rangers are bidding for Cuellar and Miller is because they are still owed money from both out going transfers, Whyte sees this as an easy way of getting players without having to spend cash. Ortiz was a token buy,Whyte has no intention of spending big money. :thumbsup:

How do i reply? i got it through my email so replied back with that. I stay up the road from him. Great lad, was a player in his day as well. hated to train tho :D

Not sure bud, click on PM's up the top of the page :)

Aye he's a sound lad! Aye was JJ's blue eyed boy at Falkirk - like you say he's a lazy bassa though ;) haha

i love the way this is being reported in the scottish press. apparently rangers have lost out because they were outbid. thats not true. had there been no other bid, they still would've missed out as they cant pony up the dough.

Archived