Beslija on way back ...

jambovambo

alwaysthereinspirit

Awesome. Is he still one of the fastest players in Europe?

We should have been signing players like him 18 months ago. He's just what we need.:dribble:

Another one to add to the theory on high paid players being injured all the time!

He looked no bad for half an hour against United, the Bosnians in Mostar appear to think he is magic. Who knows, maybe if he''s fit he might be no bad......?

rossthejambo

who knows? he might actually turn out good this time. quite encouraging at the bottom that neilson is suspended for 2 games after the split :rolleyes:

I think it would good to get shot of him, another player who could have been good but is to injury prone

who knows? he might actually turn out good this time. quite encouraging at the bottom that neilson is suspended for 2 games after the split :rolleyes:

dickemery.jpg

Ooh, you are awful....;)

Drew Busby !

Truly the theatre of the absurd.

FFS Vlad, throw the lad 200K (6 months wages more or less) in his back-pocket and tell him he's a free agent. Thats a cheaper option than him sitting in the stands or laid out on the physios couch for another year or more.

Get rid.

Will we finally see a youth player at Right Back?

Thomson has been in Frail's squads fairly regularly. He should get the opportunity when Neilson is out.

Ray Winstone

9 GRAND A WEEK!

Are they joking! Get him punted pronto.

Good news in the second last paragraph.

Just hope Thomson can make his mark on the team and stay there.

Good news in the second last paragraph.

Just hope Thomson can make his mark on the team and stay there.

Let's just wait and reassess that statement after the first 2 games of the split shall we.

P.S You are in cloud cuckoo land if you think Thomson will be given the right back berth for these 2 games.

Colonel Kurtz
Let's just wait and reassess that statement after the first 2 games of the split shall we.

P.S You are in cloud cuckoo land if you think Thomson will be given the right back berth for these 2 games.

jason certainly deserves a chance,who would you play instead

Ray Winstone
jason certainly deserves a chance,who would you play instead

Think maybe he is trying to imply that Frail will play Tall or Karapidis (if fit) ahead of Thomson.

grumpyjambo

9000 a week X 3 1/2 year contract = 1.638M :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nae wonder we are in so much debt!!!

portobellojambo1

Think it will very much depend on the outcome of Saturday's game at Kilmarnock.

If we remain in the bottom 6 can see absolutely no problem with going with youngsters in the squad and team for the remaining 5 post split matches. More important, in my opinion, to discover what we have, player wise, for next season than worrying whether we will get ?100,000, ?85,000, ?75,000 depending on where we finish league position wise (just made those three figures up by the way to sort of emphasise my point).

Ray Winstone
9000 a week X 3 1/2 year contract = 1.638M :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Nae wonder we are in so much debt!!!

Add on the transfer fee then you see that by the end of his contract (presuming he stays) we will have shelled out over 2million quid on a player that will probably not even reach 30 games for the club.

He actually looked a no bad player in the games he played.

Sparta at Murrayfield in the pishing rain, he was great. The Dundee Utd game he looked handy too.

If we've got him, play him.

He actually looked a no bad player in the games he played.

Sparta at Murrayfield in the pishing rain, he was great. The Dundee Utd game he looked handy too.

If we've got him, play him.

The most disappointing signing ever at Hearts.

Filled the last weak position in the Burley side. All the rubbish from the supposed Genk fans (really his agent I would guess) about how fast and good he was and how they didn't want to lose him. Then our lot see him at a training session and realise how poor he was - and try to get out of paying for him!:dribble:

Very poor in the games he played, took no responsibility on the ball - just immediately shuffling it back in the direction it came from. Very slow and so injury prone he got injured virtually every time he played. Even Ivaskevicius was better than him away to Alloa at right wing.

An absolutely horrendous waste of money.

Think maybe he is trying to imply that Frail will play Tall or Karapidis (if fit) ahead of Thomson.

Think it will very much depend on the outcome of Saturday's game at Kilmarnock.

If we remain in the bottom 6 can see absolutely no problem with going with youngsters in the squad and team for the remaining 5 post split matches. QUOTE]

I'm just ridiculously optimistic guys :dribble:

We WILL win at Rugby Park on Saturday and Aberdeen will win or draw on Monday night.

I'm not BELIEVING, I just have faith that the boys will a good job on Saturday and that Aberdeen should be getting at LEAST a draw at home to Falkirk.

Pathetic how some will use any excuse to have a go at neilson

Whilst thomson is ok, he definitly isn't better than neilson and imo never will be

Whilst thomson is ok, he definitly isn't better than neilson and imo never will be

You see to many people being "ok" is actually a step up from Neilson...

Agree that a post about the bullet should not turn into a Robbie debate. However, do you not think JT is worth a chance before you shoot him down?

rudi must stay

i'm glad he's coming back. There's always going to be people who will say ' lets give him a chance' this is a chance for him, his last one imo

grumpyjambo
Add on the transfer fee then you see that by the end of his contract (presuming he stays) we will have shelled out over 2million quid on a player that will probably not even reach 30 games for the club.

Thanks Rixy!!!!!!!

alwaysthereinspirit

30? 3 games would be a start.

Buffalo Bill

I think he was unlucky that his first two games for Hearts were back to back Aberdeen games, where he got kicked up and down the park.

In other games, I've liked the look of him but something is horribly wrong behind the scenes.

I can't help but think he's paying the price for his agents' antics.

Buffalo Bill

Ray Winstone
30? 3 games would be a start.

Think the article says he has played 13 (including subs i think)

Tynecastle Valhalla

I don't understand all the negativity towards beslija. Any time he has played he did well and was then dropped. It is not his fault that he was not playing for no apparent reason.

Yes he got injured a lot, but that did not stop the circus act picking the team from selcting him in the early days.

Would be glad to see him get a chance. The same happened to Tall and he turned out to be good. Makela has also been given a rough time.

Awesome. Is he still one of the fastest players in Europe?

We should have been signing players like him 18 months ago. He's just what we need.:dribble:

He needs to be fast to keep up with his first touch

Jambojohnnyboy

Didn't benefit from him when he was here, didn't get any worse while he's been gone, time to punt if the price is right.

rudi must stay
Didn't benefit from him when he was here, didn't get any worse while he's been gone, time to punt if the price is right.

yep but what if Miko goes, then he's well worth having imo

I don't understand all the negativity towards beslija. Any time he has played he did well and was then dropped. It is not his fault that he was not playing for no apparent reason.

Yes he got injured a lot, but that did not stop the circus act picking the team from selcting him in the early days.

Would be glad to see him get a chance. The same happened to Tall and he turned out to be good. Makela has also been given a rough time.

Spot on.

I, too, thought his first couple of games against Aberdeen were lacklustre but he did show after that.

He got a bad injury playing (very well apparently) against Falkirk reserves and has not been seen since.

If Hearts want to avoid paying him win bonuses then fair enough. But there will be very few clubs in the queue to sign a player who has hardly played in 2 years !

Billy the Jambo

Take him back at the end of the season when his loan runs out then punt his ass along with Pinalla out the door for good

Pinilla is better value than Beslija - FACT

Aye - and thats saying something.

Get them both punted out the door.

Take him back at the end of the season when his loan runs out then punt his ass along with Pinalla out the door for good

How ?

He has a contract and who is going to buy him ?

Billy the Jambo
How ?

He has a contract and who is going to buy him ?

Well we take him back after his loan period runs out then we put him on the transfer list and then hopefully some mug of a chairman might buy him .If not we pay him his remainder of his contract then tell him to GTF .The same goes for that other waster Pinalla we should tell to GTF NOW

Pants Shaton
Thanks Rixy!!!!!!!

I'd be very surprised if Rixy had anything to do with signing 'The Bullet'.

Pinilla is better value than Beslija - FACT

Get Pinilla up front with Nade, Bes on the right, Larry in the middle with Ruben / Jonsson as required and Driver / Screpis on the left. Miko and Chesney can provide cover with youth blooded over the course of the season.....preferably Glen, Visconte, Templeton, Mearns, even Branny and Copil if still here and good enough.

Whoop :D

There is absolutely no chance that Beslija was a Rix signing. No chance.

I don't think he is a bad player. The opposite I reckon he is a really good player who has just been really unlucky and it just has not worked for him.

He was absolutely loved at Genk (Pictures to prove it) and there is no doubt there is a player in there.

BUT probably best for all parties if we went our seperate ways.

The Wicker Man

What I would like to know - how did we end up with so many expensive diddys - to replace the cheap Scottish diddys we already had ?

Vlads scouting 'network' 'seems to be utter crap -

Tall, Straceny, Petras, Makela, Beslija etc

Who recommended them ? - who actually watched them play ? - who said they would adapt to Scottish football ? - who sanctioned the deals and agreed the players wages?

This 'who' needs to be punted at the first opportunity ( as long as it's no Vlad ;) )

What I would like to know - how did we end up with so many expensive diddys - to replace the cheap Scottish diddys we already had ?

Vlads scouting 'network' 'seems to be utter crap -

Tall, Straceny, Petras, Makela, Beslija etc

Who recommended them ? - who actually watched them play ? - who said they would adapt to Scottish football ? - who sanctioned the deals and agreed the players wages?

This 'who' needs to be punted at the first opportunity ( as long as it's no Vlad ;) )

Tall ?!?!? the best defender at the club by some way ! What are you drinking mate ?

The Wicker Man
Tall ?!?!? the best defender at the club by some way ! What are you drinking mate

For 10k a week I would have hoped so.

Tall has improved - but given his 3yrs at the club has he warranted the 1.5m taken out of the club?

I'm not blaming the player but whoever agreed that deal needs to be accountable.

I can understand the 'lets showcase the players and move them on' - but if they are not even rated by the respective 'managers' ( Rix, McGlynn, Valdas, Frail ) and aren't in the squad, then something is wrong with the players ability or attitude. This should have been picked up on even before signing for the club.

For 10k a week I would have hoped so.

Tall has improved - but given his 3yrs at the club has he warranted the 1.5m taken out of the club?

I'm not blaming the player but whoever agreed that deal needs to be accountable.

I can understand the 'lets showcase the players and move them on' - but if they are not even rated by the respective 'managers' ( Rix, McGlynn, Valdas, Frail ) and aren't in the squad, then something is wrong with the players ability or attitude. This should have been picked up on even before signing for the club.

You are right. The scouting and signing of the hopeless players and damaged goods in the last couple of years has in the main been utterly disastrous.

Petras has proven to be a decent player everywhere else too.

He and Straceny were victims of a power struggle between Vlad and Rixxy and it's unfair to judge them on their games for us.

grumpyjambo
I'd be very surprised if Rixy had anything to do with signing 'The Bullet'.

If IIRC it was Rixy that recommended him.

There is no point keeping Bes. He has openly admitted he does not like the SPL- My post about Beslija's comments on another thread

Not only would he be taking about half a million pounds out of the club if we keep him for another year, but we'd be taking another year out of this players' career. I didn't mind him as a player but for financial reasons alone, we must sell him.

I think he was unlucky that his first two games for Hearts were back to back Aberdeen games, where he got kicked up and down the park.

In other games, I've liked the look of him but something is horribly wrong behind the scenes.

I can't help but think he's paying the price for his agents' antics.

Buffalo Bill

Can't help but agree. He did look a good player on the few occasions we have seen him so I think he is worth a run. Might not happen though as he probably doesn't fancy playing for us anymore.

Archived