Hibs losing 1-0

desmondo

Falkirk, no big surprise really as they are pretty even, with possibly falkirk having a slightly better squad ;)

Very daunting pre-season schedule for Hibs.

Maybe they should have sought out easier oponents - Buckie Thistle and the like.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope

Maybe they should have sought out easier oponents - Buckie Thistle and the like.

Do you mean instead of the bottles of Buckie they've obviously been downing? Good plan - phone the tache.

Ours on the other hand has been daunting..

Over on mygrandadismydad.net they are slashing their wrists at how bad they have been.

Celtic on Sunday and they have been mince against Falkirk not even testing their keeper.

The return of Sproule and O'Connor, welcome back boys! :rolleyes:

...a bit disco

Ivan 'The Fool' Sproule-

"The former Bristol City player said: "This is an exciting time to be a Hibs fan

as we will have a new-look team under Colin Calderwood. "I am delighted the club have

pulled off a major signing coup by bringing Garry back and I can't wait to team up with him again."

:rofl:

Aye, right ye are then son.

Think Celtic could give them a right beasting on Sunday :thumbsup:

I am afraid I think we will get one from Rangers too.

I am afraid I think we will get one from Rangers too.

Agreed. 4 or 5.

Out out black spot

Out out black spot

No idea what that means, but I genuinely think we'll get horsed.

No-one more wants me to be wrong than me.

Tommy Wiseau

Do bookies do an "Old Firm vs" bet on weekends they aren't playing each other?

I think smart money must go on Celtic's result bettering Rangers' - although let's have it right, we're both highly likely to take feck all from the games.

Mate was saying last night they've lost 16 players and only brought in 3? :cornette:

jamboinglasgow

I think smart money must go on Celtic's result bettering Rangers' - although let's have it right, we're both highly likely to take feck all from the games.

Mate was saying last night they've lost 16 players and only brought in 3? :cornette:

Thats correct, the vast majority of their squad is made up of players under the age of 23 (16 out of 26) so I wonder if Petrie is trying to continue his sink or swim method of throwing many youngsters into the team and hope some at least emerge with potential sell on value. It worked with the "golden generation" but they went through a lot of youngsters during that period. And do they have the right experienced players to make such a strategy work on league position.

jamboinglasgow

After having a look at Ewan Murray's twitter page, a thought crossed my mind, and after checking I found a crazy fact about Hibs. They are going into this season with only 2 senior strikers (O'Connor and Sodje (who I think is injured at the moment) the only other striker is 19 year old David Crawford. Crazy position to go into the season with. Plus they still dont have an assistant manager.

Tommy Wiseau

I think smart money must go on Celtic's result bettering Rangers'

Hope my followers made some cash from another tip by JKB's official top tipster - 100% record continues. :verysmug:

Archived