Ian Black (NHC)

woody1983

Gigolo-Aunt

Strange things are heppening up at ICT.

Wyness had a contract offer on the table. It was withdrawn with Wyness being dropped from the whole squad together. Think he made the bench the next week though.

Not sure if its because Brewster is an ex hobo, but I cant really be arsed with the chap.

Have you heard his interviews ??

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yeah the guy's awful!!!!

think Black would do a job for us, only 1 year left on contract!.....although depends on what the arguement is!!!!!

been saying the same since the first time I saw him. Would do a job in a Hearts jersey I reckon. Maybe not 'what we should be looking at' in the eyes of some, but we really need to start winning the battles before we can hope to go back to the heady days of 05/06 ;)

Walter Payton

To be honest, if Ian Black was available I think Hibs would also be interested- given his childhood affinities, I couldn't see him signing for us.

aye he's from Tranent, I thought he used to play for tynecastle as a youngster, could be wrong though!!!

I thought Black was a jambo

Is he not from tranent

Its been done before but i think he was on our books as a youngster.

I also think his dad has a Hearts connection, either previously as a player or is currently involved in our youth set-up.

Can't remember for sure.

The Old Tolbooth

Apparently Brewster asked the ICT players who disagreed with his tactics and Black spoke out against him. Even although Black had been their MOM for 3 games on the trot, he was immediately dropped to train with the under 19's.

Thats the story coming from the pie and bovril forum anyway.

Walter Payton

Is he not from tranent

Apologies, I always thought he was a hibby for some reason...

BervieJambo
Was it Black who got busted with drugs at a music festival?

No - that was Richie Hart

So... people emptied from first team for speaking out..major discontent in the squad.. problems with contract offers being withdrawn and then the player disappearing from the squad.. losing 7 games in a row..

You would have thought this would be all over the papers ;)

yvonnejambo

Bring Ian Black to Hearts he aint happy at Caley and he does have Jambo roots. Also IMO he is 1 of the best, skillful and fast players in the SPL Oh and he can still run for a full 90 minutes. His downside is his discipline but playing for hearts means bookings so im sure he will feel at home.

Its been done before but i think he was on our books as a youngster.

I also think his dad has a Hearts connection, either previously as a player or is currently involved in our youth set-up.

Can't remember for sure.

i think ian blacks dad played left back for hearts then hibs in the mid /late seventies ,hailed from haddington.

ian black joined blackburn from school

Ibrahim Tall
i think ian blacks dad played left back for hearts then hibs in the mid /late seventies ,hailed from haddington.

ian black joined blackburn from school

Ian was with Hearts aswell, boy i know from work was in the same youth team as him.

This is also one of the things that mystifies / galls me about Hearts and our 'scouting' system ?

We've often had 'vacancies' in our team shape and yet even when there are suitable players 'crying out' to be released from other teams ( ergo prepared to deal ) ..........we are never quoted as being interested ??

Is he not from tranent

yes he is from tranent but trust me he doesnt like hearts and is hibs daft;)

Ibrahim Tall
Hes a decent midfielder. However in midfield we have LK, MS, RP, EJ and BA. So no need for IB.

If Bruno ever actually plays again..

Stewart is not very good and Bruno's fitness is doubtful.

We should sign Black and a decent attacking midfielder.

His old man,also called Ian,who played for us back in the seventy's did come from Haddington.He was a hobo also and a sh?te player.

His discipline record is absolutely atrocious. We need someone like that on the park playing for us like a hole in the head. I wonder how often he'd actually play a full ninety minutes for us.

is ian blacks agent not a certain gary mackay ????. im sure gary talks a lot about him on hearts live

To be honest, if Ian Black was available I think Hibs would also be interested- given his childhood affinities, I couldn't see him signing for us.

?????? Dad used to play for Hearts, he was a wee Jambo as a boy ...... and Hibs would be interested given his childhood affinities.

OK he is from Tranent and their training ground is at Ormiston, but because he probably cycled to Ormiston to steal apples is a bit tentative.

His discipline record is absolutely atrocious. We need someone like that on the park playing for us like a hole in the head. I wonder how often he'd actually play a full ninety minutes for us.

I'm sure if Black pulled on a Hearts shirt the referees would cut him a bit of slack! :rolleyes:

Not sure if its because Brewster is an ex hobo, but I cant really be arsed with the chap.

Have you heard his interviews ??

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What, you mean the one's that go:

"Buttttt eh...." "Andddd eh....." every second sentence.

Gigolo-Aunt

Thats the fella.

He should make tapes for Insomniacs.

"101 great Craig Brewster post match interviews"

Maybe we should go for Ross Tokely as well? Brought up a Jambo and maybe not the best RB around but he can get up and down the line and battle, seems comfy on the ball unlike a certain..........:P

As someone says, we need to get back to basics and although we do have to try and keep a high standard when it comes to ball playing we could do with 2 or 3 genuine scrappers in the team.

Maybe we should go for Ross Tokely as well? Brought up a Jambo and maybe not the best RB around but he can get up and down the line and battle, seems comfy on the ball unlike a certain..........:P

We don't want to replace a Donkey with a Cart Horse! ;)

I wondered why it was always a guy called "Andy" that interviewed Brewster! :confused:

somakeanoise

Ian Black most certainly is not a Hibs supporter. Was and may still be a season ticket holder at Old Trafford.

Archived