ST renewal

Eddie

Anyone on here renewed there ST who have also changed seats recieved there smart card yet?

Lassie i spoke to reckons i might get a match ticket through the door as it might not be ready wtf? On the day i renewed first home game was just over 3 weeks away? why the delay cmon Hearts not good enough :down:

Anyone on here renewed there ST who have also changed seats recieved there smart card yet?

Lassie i spoke to reckons i might get a match ticket through the door as it might not be ready wtf? On the day i renewed first home game was just over 3 weeks away? why the delay cmon Hearts not good enough :down:

Now you mention it I also renewed and changed seats, was done weeks ago and was informed that I would receive a replacement smart card which I am still to receive.

changed seats for all three of ours about two months ago - got the tickets within days!

scw98heartsfc

renewed straight away, and have changed seats twice since then, got all three smart cards in my wallet. im assuming that they will just cancel the old one's.

Robbo-Jambo

renewed straight away, and have changed seats twice since then, got all three smart cards in my wallet. im assuming that they will just cancel the old one's.

Did you like playing musical chairs when you were young. :whistling:

I renewed through the season ticket credit thing. They've been taking the money for the last 3 months but I've had no acknowledgement of the purchase from Hearts. Should I be concerned? Cant remember what happened last year

What's the reason for folks changing seats? Were you sitting near a bunch of roaster? Or just fancy a change?

What's the reason for folks changing seats? Were you sitting near a bunch of roaster? Or just fancy a change?

I was in the Gorgie with my daughter but she has decided she doesnt want to go to footie with her auld da anymore, so im moving to section G so i can sing and swear as much as i want :thumbsup::whistling:

I was in the Gorgie with my daughter but she has decided she doesnt want to go to footie with her auld da anymore, so im moving to section G so i can sing and swear as much as i want :thumbsup::whistling:

on another note phoned ticket office today they assure me smartcard will be with me early next week. :thumbsup:

Radioactive Mince

I was behind the biggest feckin pillar in the whole main stand. Like, directly behind it, which wasn't really a problem as I jusrt stood along a bit - very, very slightly on the stairs - until speccy radge (as a fellow 4 eyes I'm allowed to say this) started being an angry little man towards the end of the season. Now I'm in front of the pillar - happy days.

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

I was behind the biggest feckin pillar in the whole main stand. Like, directly behind it, which wasn't really a problem as I jusrt stood along a bit - very, very slightly on the stairs - until speccy radge (as a fellow 4 eyes I'm allowed to say this) started being an angry little man towards the end of the season. Now I'm in front of the pillar - happy days.

Angry at you?

I realise this sounds like a stupid question but I may sit near you, which is why I'm asking. laugh.gif

Radioactive Mince

Angry at you?

I realise this sounds like a stupid question but I may sit near you, which is why I'm asking. laugh.gif

Yup. I got angry at him once, but c'mon, he hassled me for half a bloody season.

Oh and I wear contacts most of the time, 'cause I'm a vain basturd :)

WayneMarooney

Did same thing for similar reasons a couple of seasons ago - never looked back :thumbsup:

Me and my mate swapped seats as soon as we were able to and the cards arrived within days.

I asked for replacement cards as they had got a bit worse for wear in the kids pockets- delivered next day. Well done Hearts :-)

This might seem like a personal question, but, did you renew over the phone and/or pay your S.T. up? I paid for it in one fell swoop at the shop and he simply programmed my new card whilst I was there.

If you did any of the above I'd suggest (if possible) that you pop into the shop. It took less then five minutes to get mine sorted.thumbsup.gif

winston churchill

We changed seats due to a pillar blocking half of the goals at one end.

As for a new season ticket/smart card.I went into the ticket office and they handed them over there and then.

Still no sign of new smartcard yet? Phone call on monday needed to tell them to get there finger oot and get it to me sharpish :angry:

Sierra Delta

I went into the ticket office to change my seat and got the new card there and then.

Still no sign of new smartcard yet? Phone call on monday needed to tell them to get there finger oot and get it to me sharpish :angry:

Is it possible that they order new cards in batches due to cost and wait until there are enough to make it viable?

Frankie Pal

I got a new card right away at the ticket office then got another one in the post a few days later!

Is it possible that they order new cards in batches due to cost and wait until there are enough to make it viable?

Doubt it because i was like others and renewed and changed in the ticket office and got my card there and then

Archived