'Tic Fan Tweet

Stewart MacD

Every one from convict stock.

It really defies belief but what's even harder to believe is how easy it would be to put a stop to it. Massive points deductions or expulsion from competitions would see it vanish within a single season.

I've heard the view that it's so entrenched in society (OF sectarianism) that it's almost a human right. Well, smoking in pubs, offices was entrenched to. If you had tried to tell my grandparents that they wouldn't have been able to light up in the pub they would have laughed at you.

With legislation going through parliament, this is the time for the SFA/SPL to say enogh is enough.

The Treasurer

It really defies belief but what's even harder to believe is how easy it would be to put a stop to it. Massive points deductions or expulsion from competitions would see it vanish within a single season.

I've heard the view that it's so entrenched in society (OF sectarianism) that it's almost a human right. Well, smoking in pubs, offices was entrenched to. If you had tried to tell my grandparents that they wouldn't have been able to light up in the pub they would have laughed at you.

With legislation going through parliament, this is the time for the SFA/SPL to say enogh is enough.

The punishments you mention will happen eventually.

Unfortunately we all know that it won't be either of the OF who face those punishments

Archived