Best time to get Rangers

iaing

What an opportunity getting rangers on the first match of the new season. Both teams on a level playing field, 0 points and nothing to lose. Both pre seasons with mixed results and if JJ can fire up the players then given that there are some strange results at the start of the season until the teams settle down, we could not have gotten rangers at a better time.

Robbo-Jambo

What an opportunity getting rangers on the first match of the new season. Both teams on a level playing field, 0 points and nothing to lose. Both pre seasons with mixed results and if JJ can fire up the players then given that there are some strange results at the start of the season until the teams settle down, we could not have gotten rangers at a better time.

Correct :thumbsup: As long as we go there and have a real go at them instead of the usual sitting back and still getting pumped 3 nil. <_<

:thumbsup:

Destruction Derby

Glasgow., First game of season, League flag on display............... 3-0 would be a relative success going on previous performances.

i had an epiphany(sp?) in the shower about a team that would sort them out-

_______________Kello

______________Webster

Jonsson__McGowan__Zaliukas__Wallace

_____Suso__Black__Robinson__Novikovas

____________Stevenson

towards the end if we need a goal we bring on Temps, Rudi and Sutton for Robinson, Novi and Stevo :thumbsup:

_______________Kello

______________Webster

____________Stevenson

towards the end if we need a goal we bring on Temps, Rudi and Sutton for Robinson, Novi and Stevo :thumbsup:

Stevenson on his own up front? No thanks.

Stevenson on his own up front? No thanks.

if we want to work their defence with a lone striker hes the only man for it imo

chester copperpot

_______________Kello

______________Webster

____________Stevenson

No offence, but that team would toil against St Mirren IMO

tommythejambo

_______________Kello

______________Webster

____________Stevenson

We'd be as well giving them the points now.

cantleyzonehmfc

_______________Kello

______________Webster

____________Stevenson

no chance...this is last seasons dead wood...not a single starting place for any of the new signings<not for me id go with a far more attacking side IMO

Remnants of Standards

I had a dream we'll take them 2-0...so that's it decided. 2-0 to the Hearts. You heard it here first. :whistling:

no chance...this is last seasons dead wood...not a single starting place for any of the new signings<not for me id go with a far more attacking side IMO

This

Kello

Hamill

Webster

Zaliukas

Grainger

Wallace

Obua

Taouil

Templeton

Stevenson

Sutton

??????

maroonshrew

the whole purpose of signing Sutton was so that Stevo doesnt have to play up top on his own. Elliott also has to play IMO and starting Novi over Temps away at Rangers is crazy.

They're still better than us, I'm afraid.

If we really want to win, we'll have to play 2 men up front.

I had a dream we'll take them 2-0...so that's it decided. 2-0 to the Hearts. You heard it here first. :whistling:

That's my dream. I had it first and I can prove it. Darren Barr comes on and scores the 2nd about 5 minutes from time.

This

Kello

Hamill

Webster

Zaliukas

Grainger

Wallace

Obua

Taouil

Templeton

Stevenson

Sutton

??????

Hamill is suspended.

Personally, I think if JJ writes this game off as he normally does we can forget about taking anything from it.

Rudolf's Mate

I was laughed at for going on about us being 7-1 at Castle Greyskull with people saying we'll never get a result. As you've rightly said, it's probably the best time to go there.

KillieMitch

Love the optimism on here about this game. Non-sarcastically, I really do. The SPL really kicks you in the nadgers sometimes though. When we played Rangers at Ibrox in the cup last year I felt like this; they had injuries, we were playing really well and I bought a ticket to Ibrox I couldn't strictly speaking afford for the first time in years. Then they were just better - its so dispiriting at times. They were just better - we didn't even have anything to moan or complain about, aside from them kicking Eremenko everytime they looked at him.

Really hope you beat them - a win against the old firm is a win for all the other ten clubs (except Hibs in your case)

Archived