happiest moment of the summer for Hobos

BigAlim

Please tell me they won't get all cheered up and optimistic following their come from behind, barnstorming victory over East Fife.

All cocky and confident in the Four in Hand and talking of qualifying for Europe.

Please tell me that's not happening.

wright1989

Getting beat 2-1 from a newly promoted, semi-professional league 1 in scotland.

And they're trying to slag us?!?

You couldn't make it up!

Vlad-Stupid

Getting beat 2-1 from a newly promoted, semi-professional league 1 in scotland.

And they're trying to slag us?!?

You couldn't make it up!

You should know by now that they only pay attention to our results

Van Wilder

You should know by now that they only pay attention to our results

They don't play, or do we never notice.

Sad times.

For them.

Getting beat by livi and almost east fife and their comparing that to a defeat to union berlin!! THEY struggled to beat irvine meadow and then they couldnt beat ross county!!

bunch of MUPPETS!!

It surprises me the number of JKB members who seem to be preoccupied with inane mutterings from the green side. And even more so, why they feel the desperate need to post it on here.

Do I care what some prepubescent munchin thinks? NO.

The gulf between Hearts and that inferior team from across the city is going to be so large this season that there is no benchmark for comparison. I am only interested in comparing Hearts with their main rivals: Rangers and Celtic.

Erections all round

:rofl: :rofl:

can you imagine the score if Hibs played them? :lol:

You've got to give them something to cheer about before they go into yet another relegation battle.

why not send postcards to fester road when we are on our travels abroad :lol:

Hibs fans are natural-born losers. Always have been, always will be.

The terms 'loser' and 'Hibs fan' were made for each other ... they go hand in hand. The comments on that thread on hobos.net proves it, once again.

I'm not sure I sign up to the notion that we should not bother ourselves with Hibs thoughts and that we shouldn't be visiting their site or dropping links.

I don't freely visit their site but do open up links as I am interested in how their minds are ticking and wonder how they can be so different to us (and vice-versa) despite being from the same small city.

Raw rivalry is the only answer and I daresay every rivalry in every city across the globe is played out on fans forums with the desire to lord it up against each other.

We are very well positioned in that picture as we are able to lord it over Hibs nine times out of ten and as such, I like to hear what they have to say for themselves.

Sometimes, I read pathetic stuff, such as this particular link and other crap like their ongoing dreams of us going bust

Sometimes, I read their pain such as the well written prose on their summer of discontent, posted elsewhere on here.

Sometimes, I read something that actually makes me laugh.

All good fun and all to be found on here too - humour (e.g. the 12th man post), well written stances and our own contribution to lunatic ramblings / squabbles.

Don't give a **** what they think of us in a footballing sense. However, their constant denegration of war dead is sickening. Vile subhuman scum.

grumpyjambo

Please tell me they won't get all cheered up and optimistic following their come from behind, barnstorming victory over East Fife.

All cocky and confident in the ****** in Hand and talking of qualifying for Europe.

Please tell me that's not happening.

Fixed it for you

Archived