Ogelby does a Ruudi celebration!

Romulus

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ritchies75

Just showed his pen on SSN, great celebration!!!

Yes loved the big Loser sign hope they show it again.

Yes loved the big Loser sign hope they show it again.

Quality goal and celebration shame the Hubz have scored tho :down:

vintage1874

A hearts legend in the making :thumbsup: I was at the game wish i'd had my phone at the ready

A hearts legend in the making :thumbsup: I was at the game wish i'd had my phone at the ready

How did he and Ridgers play?

Ridgers looked suspect in the highlights.

vintage1874

Indeed. I thought the goalie Brown for east fife played better with some 2 or 3 decent saves in the first half. Ridgers did have a good save in the second half. To be fair to him hibs were getting forward a bit in the 2nd half with the ball not getting cleared properly at times.

Footballfirst

Odd post on Pie and Bovril from an East Fife supporter saying that Ridgers and Sheridan were lifted for fighting after today's game. Don't know if it's meant to be a tongue in cheek comment though.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/147987-hibernian-summer-transfer-thread/page__st__525

Dinnae get me wrong, I love getting it up the scum but on a personal level dont know if it's the best for Ogleby to be making inflammatory gestures after his recent Cavendish shennanigans.

I dont know what's better, the celebration, the fact a Jambo scored or the fact robbo let the boy take the pen! Amazing! Treble zing!

Chris Benoit

Dinnae get me wrong, I love getting it up the scum but on a personal level dont know if it's the best for Ogleby to be making inflammatory gestures after his recent Cavendish shennanigans.

Charges were dropped so what's your point?

Doctor FinnBarr

Think Mr Crixus is currently under suspicion as to where his allegences really lie if you get my drift!

:ninja:

Sniff

Stop being paranoid bro, it's a light laugh on a shitey Sat night :)

You got the cold or hay fever though so I hope your sound ;)

Say What Again

?? You on your jams too aye? ;)

Suppose so :lol:

Was a bit quick on the trigger there.

Doctor FinnBarr

Stop being paranoid bro, it's a light laugh on a shitey Sat night :)

You got the cold or hay fever though so I hope your sound ;)

Chronic Hay Fever actually

:mellow:

Hope you get well soon laddies :) Hay fever is a bitch and so is the missus when on her jams!

Like I said the celebration is fantastic, as is him taking the pen & Robbo letting him or even nominating him for the gig! Tremendous.

Also the fact that they were 1-0 down to a team we strolled against last week is good, although I was hoping for another ayr United :)

I would have thought that my point was glaringly obvious. But as you haven't grasped it I'll clarify for you:

Just because the police didn't press charges doesn't mean the incident isn't a 'black-mark' against his name. Now as he is highly regarded as a promising talent our manager has sent him out on loan to East Fife to progress his development. Jefferies will no doubt be monitoring him closely and I'd imagine that while delighted that he managed to score against SPL opposition he wont be to keen on the gesture made towards the Hibs fans.

Ogleby may have just scored some brownie points with the Hearts fans but I'm sure that's not the type of thing that impresses his manager, especially in the aftermath of a drugs controversy. In Ogleby's position he should be keeping his head down and concentating on his football.

I'm also sure that if he does now succeed in the game he'll have his cards marked with the hibs support. While I am all for getting it up hibs I'm sure that he can expect many a 'coining' and 'car scratching' in the future due to his antics.

If my son was a footballer I'd be telling him no to dae things like that.

I hope that the above articulates my thoughts more clearly for you.

I would have thought that my point was glaringly obvious. But as you haven't grasped it I'll clarify for you:

Just because the police didn't press charges doesn't mean the incident isn't a 'black-mark' against his name. Now as he is highly regarded as a promising talent our manager has sent him out on loan to East Fife to progress his development. Jefferies will no doubt be monitoring him closely and I'd imagine that while delighted that he managed to score against SPL opposition he wont be to keen on the gesture made towards the Hibs fans.

Ogleby may have just scored some brownie points with the Hearts fans but I'm sure that's not the type of thing that impresses his manager, especially in the aftermath of a drugs controversy. In Ogleby's position he should be keeping his head down and concentating on his football.

I'm also sure that if he does now succeed in the game he'll have his cards marked with the hibs support. While I am all for getting it up hibs I'm sure that he can expect many a 'coining' and 'car scratching' in the future due to his antics.

Its Saturday,

Its Pre Season,

We all cannae wait for a couple of weeks time,

May I suggest you have a beer and chill the feck out? Sorry but he's a laddie who might have been daft but he shouldn't be hounded. Calm.

It could be worse......

Its Saturday,

Its Pre Season,

We all cannae wait for a couple of weeks time,

May I suggest you have a beer and chill the feck out? Sorry but he's a laddie who might have been daft but he shouldn't be hounded. Calm.

It could be worse......

I'm no hounding him, the only point I was trying to make that it's no the smartest thing for him to do on a personal level with his recent negative publicity. The only reason I went in to further details was because Chris didn't understand the point that I was trying to make.

I actually like the fact that he got it up them but I'm sure that Jefferies and the car-scratchers wont.

I'm no hounding him, the only point I was trying to make that it's no the smartest thing for him to do on a personal level with his recent negative publicity. The only reason I went in to further details was because Chris didn't understand the point that I was trying to make.

I actually like the fact that he got it up them but I'm sure that Jefferies and the car-scratchers wont.

I'm not sure, the boy has confidence and showed it.

What could the boy do after being a ****** and being caught with ching - give an L sign to the vermin! I like the thinking of that :) Thats just my opinion though bro.

Vlad-Stupid

To clarify, any jambo scoring against the Leith Galacticos and NOT gesturing to the fans should have serious questions asked about them and in most cases have their contract ripped up. thumbsup.gif

To clarify, any jambo scoring against the Leith Galacticos and NOT gesturing to the fans should have serious questions asked about them and in most cases have their contract ripped up. thumbsup.gif

Exactomundo :)

yes I'm aware the charges were dropped. You asked what happened at the Cav though and he was arrested and charged. Although the charges have subsequently been dropped it still happened and the Scottish media and Jefferies are both aware that it happened, whether guilty or not his public profile has been raised to a negative effect. Just cause michael jackson wasn't convicted you still wouldn't let him babysit your kids, throw in the fact he's deid and aw and it's a definate no-no.

Guest C00l K1d

Fs young guy has a bit charlie on him whats the big deal. He'll realize the mistake he made when hes older.

I'm not sure, the boy has confidence and showed it.

What could the boy do after being a ****** and being caught with ching - give an L sign to the vermin! I like the thinking of that :) Thats just my opinion though bro.

at least you are aknowledging that there is a flip side to the coin, to be honest I can reason with your opinion and think you may even be right.

I just didn't like Chris Benoit coming in here with his x-thousand posts and big authoratitive baws and denying that I had any sort of point to make. I've not seen enough of him to clarify whether he is arrogant or just a simpleton.

Malcolm Tucker

Any photography evidence of the celebration, maybe with fizzing hobos in the background?

Also chill out eh, the boy was cleared of the charges. He scored against, not only an spl side, but also the bitter rivals of the team he is contracted to. But no, he shouldn't celebrate. That would be ridiculous. Christ allshitey man

Michael Jackson analogy :vrface:

at least you are aknowledging that there is a flip side to the coin, to be honest I can reason with your opinion and think you may even be right.

I just didn't like Chris Benoit coming in here with his x-thousand posts and big authoratitive baws and denying that I had any sort of point to make. I've not seen enough of him to clarify whether he is arrogant or just a simpleton.

Honestly, get the stick oot yer arse

It doesn't matter how many posts you've got, if someone thinks you've made a shite point they will pull you up for it, who the **** are you to judge someone

Doctor FinnBarr

It doesn't matter how many posts you've got, if someone thinks you've made a shite point they will pull you up for it, who the **** are you to judge someone

Nail on the head Malks and so true.

:ninja:

Some people should open up and let some joy into their life.

Saying thank you to Jesus every morning helps.

yer maw

I'm away to key Ogleby's car

undersoil heating

first scottish team tae beat barca

electronic scoreboard

Chris Benoit

Firstly thanks for acknowledging my big authoritative baws :thumbsup:

Secondly you made a shite comment about him not doing the loser sign because of what happened when the charges had already been dropped so why bring it up? You then continued by saying he will be targeted by hibs fans who will key his car :huh: Although if anyone on this thread is going to know how a hibs fan would react I'd be betting on you.

Thirdly you'll now know I am not a simpleton.

:verysmug:

Michael Jackson analogy :vrface:

I'll use the Gary O'Conner Ferrari analogy instead then. Bet most people here think he's guilty eh?

Chris Benoit

LTHC

and I'll kindly ask you not to use wecarriedthecuponahorseandcart.net abbreviations on here :angry:

Firstly thanks for acknowledging my big authoritative baws :thumbsup:

Secondly you made a shite comment about him not doing the loser sign because of what happened when the charges had already been dropped so why bring it up? You then continued by saying he will be targeted by hibs fans who will key his car :huh: Although if anyone on this thread is going to know how a hibs fan would react I'd be betting on you.

Thirdly you'll now know I am not a simpleton.

:verysmug:

I'm no gonnae debate this any further, you're clearly well geared up for this place with your wrestling pseudonym, flashy signature and smileys.

Chris Benoit

Debate? Really? It was never up for debate, saying there was anything to debate would be acknowledging you made a valid point to start with and that isn't going to happen.

Guest C00l K1d

I'm no gonnae debate this any further, you're clearly well geared up for this place with your wrestling pseudonym, flashy signature and smileys.

:Vlad-Stupid:

Guildford_Jambo

this

Ogleby sounds like another silly boy

Archived