Vladimir in Berlin

jamboruss

Just had a text from a mate who is lucky enough to be in Berlin and he assures me our glorious leader will be in attendance today.

winston churchill

Just had a text from a mate who is lucky enough to be in Berlin and he assures me our glorious leader will be in attendance today.

I hope he's brought a new centre back with him.

Has he seen him or is it just the strong beer taking it's toll?

I just heard that rumour lfrom last night..

tell your mate to ask the mad one when he is selling up to his new swiss mate

The Gasman

You know, especially when you have your own private jet, it is actually possible to be in both Berlin and Edinburgh on the same day. :whistling:

Seymour M Hersh

You know, especially when you have your own private jet, it is actually possible to be in both Berlin and Edinburgh on the same day. :whistling:

At the same time might be a little harder though. Even for Vlad! :thumbsup:

Guest Ultraviolet Catastrophe

If someone could tell him he's a complete bell-end that would be appreciated.

That's Sir bell-end, to you. down.gif

Adi Dassler

That's Sir bell-end, to you. down.gif

Sorry Mr Romanov. Thank you please Mr Romanov Sir.

super_vlad

Can't see him at the game, always thought he would be here tho as he as a habit of going over to Germany when we are based there.

Can't see him at the game, always thought he would be here tho as he as a habit of going over to Germany when we are based there.

so he isn't in Berlin?

Based in Geneva ..Scottish

Just heard this about half an hour ago an came on here to see if there was a thread.

Seems a bit strange blink.gif

Maroon 1874

Just heard this about half an hour ago an came on here to see if there was a thread.

Seems a bit strange blink.gif

Whats it all about then

I was telling my brother about this today and interestingly he said that a client of his was returning home after living in geneva, the original Miller of Miller homes and a big hearts fan... May be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5....

Based in Geneva ..Scottish

VR in the glasses?

There will be a right mess on some posters screens when they mass debate over that.

aaaah vladimir... the stylish slim-fit shirt, the over sized shades, the tousled hairstyle.

awesome.

I was telling my brother about this today and interestingly he said that a client of his was returning home after living in geneva, the original Miller of Miller homes and a big hearts fan... May be putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5....

According to Wikipedia, the original Miller of Miller homes was Sir James Miller, who died in 1977. Maybe they meant one of his sons though ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller_Homes

Whats it all about then

The text i received mentioned Vlad trying to bail out by the end of the season and in talks with a banker from Geneva.

PS. I have no idea where this originated, sent to me by a friend who had been sent it by a friend of his.........and so on.

That is an old rumour.

Could be. I am maybe so far down the txting food chain this could be ancient laugh.gif

Maroon 1874

The text i received mentioned Vlad trying to bail out by the end of the season and in talks with a banker from Geneva.

PS. I have no idea where this originated, sent to me by a friend who had been sent it by a friend of his.........and so on.

Could be. I am maybe so far down the txting food chain this could be ancient laugh.gif

:thumbsup:

Let me get this right. So Russian Vlad is meeting a Scottish Swiss Banker in the German City of Berlin whilst we play a friendly game? I get it now, sounds a stick on to me ;)

Wrong guy - surname is the same as a famous HMFC centre-forward from the '70's, now living in Carnoustie.

Wrong guy - surname is the same as a famous HMFC centre-forward from the '70's, now living in Carnoustie.

don't now anyone pre-98, can you elaborate

Robbo-Jambo

Donald Ford ?

Was the Chief Exec of 'Ford' in America a few year ago not a big jambo?

Was the Chief Exec of 'Ford' in America a few year ago not a big jambo?

Allegedly, but his surname wasn't Ford! :P

Allegedly, but his surname wasn't Ford! :P

I knew that, but famous centre forwards from the 70's leaves us with Ford, Busby or Gibson. ;-)

I knew that, but famous centre forwards from the 70's leaves us with Ford, Busby or Gibson. ;-)

How easily Pat McShane & Iain Smith slip from your mind. :woot:

Archived