Uruguay v Chile

skene11

Come on SAUREZ :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Absolutely love the boy. Missed a bit of a sitter though...

If Uruguay can get Suarez on the ball more often then they will score again. Simple.

Forlan has been posted missing. Over-rated IMO.

Jamtarts-1874

Forlan was fantastic at the world cup and has been great for Atletico Madrid, although he did have a poor season last season. He is getting on a bit and is playing a lot of football. World cup then a full season with Atletico then straight to the copa America and I think he is feeling the strain

jamboinglasgow

Forlan was fantastic at the world cup and has been great for Atletico Madrid, although he did have a poor season last season. He is getting on a bit and is playing a lot of football. World cup then a full season with Atletico then straight to the copa America and I think he is feeling the strain

There has been talk all season that his team-mates at Athletico Madrid have fallen out with him, with one even saying in an interview "we dont pass to the blonde." I would agree with you that he is suffering from so much football, in my opinon Torres was the same last season (though he has the added physical problems of playing in England which is not ideal for him long term as it is damaging him.) Having a summer off for the first time since 2007 will have a huge benefit for Torres and I am sure he will be a different player next season. Forlan needs to move, there has been talk of him going to Turkey or the middle East for a lucrative contract, but it will be seen where he will go.

Alan Johnson

Full time 1-1.

Suarez and Sanchez both impressed me for either side, neither team quite had it to make the key final breakthrough though.

That referee was ridiculous. With the amount of stupid bookings and breaks in play he only adds on 2 minutes?

Arse.

Jamtarts-1874

There has been talk all season that his team-mates at Athletico Madrid have fallen out with him, with one even saying in an interview "we dont pass to the blonde." I would agree with you that he is suffering from so much football, in my opinon Torres was the same last season (though he has the added physical problems of playing in England which is not ideal for him long term as it is damaging him.) Having a summer off for the first time since 2007 will have a huge benefit for Torres and I am sure he will be a different player next season. Forlan needs to move, there has been talk of him going to Turkey or the middle East for a lucrative contract, but it will be seen where he will go.

I saw that there had been an offer for forlan from turkey and that forlan rejected it. He doesn't seem like the type of player that would just move to an inferior league for a big pay day though imo. I agree that the best thing for him would be to move club, I'd like to see him back at villarreal. After torres has time to rest and has a good pre season under his belt then Iam sure he will be a much better player.

Archived