New Home Top

peter snr

Tomorrow is the last day for Season Ticket discount on the Home Kit,For those of you that dont know i work in the Superstore and we have been very busy today.Most of the new Adult and Junior Training Wear has arrived and will be on the web site shortly. :thumbsup:

Season ticket holders have until the end of day tomorrow to benefit from the following home kit offers*:

Option 1 ?7.50 off a kids home shirt

Option 2. ?15.00 off a kids full home kit

Option 3. ?10.00 off Adult home shirt

...Option 4. ?20.00 off Adult full home kit

Option 5. ?7.50 off infant home kit

I am off line now and will be back on in the morning.

Tomorrow is the last day for Season Ticket discount on the Home Kit,For those of you that dont know i work in the Superstore and we have been very busy today.Most of the new Adult and Junior Training Wear has arrived and will be on the web site shortly. :thumbsup:

Season ticket holders have until the end of day tomorrow to benefit from the following home kit offers*:

I have my tops already , even the goaly :thumbsup:

ROBBIECEE1874

]

Hi thanks for the info, i just purchased my season ticket the other day in the silver zone, would i still get discount? they didnt mention it when i purchased my season ticket or do u have to have a platinum season ticket??

thanks

]

Hi thanks for the info, i just purchased my season ticket the other day in the silver zone, would i still get discount? they didnt mention it when i purchased my season ticket or do u have to have a platinum season ticket??

thanks

My season ticket is silver zone & I got the discount on my top :thumbsup:

*******Stupid question alert********

I haven't renewed, YET.

Would they know that? I mean if I show my ST - who's to say it's not been renewed?

Or can the superstore scan it to see? Wasn't sure if they would have this facility?

Cheers!

Vlad-Stupid

I haven't renewed, YET.

Would they know that? I mean if I show my ST - who's to say it's not been renewed?

Or can the superstore scan it to see? Wasn't sure if they would have this facility?

Cheers!

Trying to steal from the club

:omg!:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I haven't renewed, YET.

Cheers!

Do you not have to show next season's card?

Trying to steal from the club

:omg!:

Answer the question man!

Ha ha.

Here, the renewing late will cost me about ?50 anyway?

So they are forty up if I get my deal.

Had I renewed early they would be 60 down!

Do you not have to show next season's card?

Kept same card last two seasons.

I imagine they would scan it. If not, whats to stop someone going in with the same card twice?

Trying to rip off the club :Vlad-Stupid:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Kept same card last two seasons.

D'oh! :lol:

I got a new card for some reason, I forgot sometimes you keep the same one.

Well, seen as nobody so far knows if they scan it, I'm guessing nobody that's posting the ripping off the club nonsense has bothered to buy one, or maybe doesn't even have an ST.

So GTF.

Cheers!

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Well, seen as nobody so far knows if they scan it, I'm guessing nobody that's posting the ripping off the club nonsense has bothered to buy one, or maybe doesn't even have an ST.

So GTF.

Cheers!

I'm pretty sure they just found my name on a paper list and ticked it off, can't remember if they did anything with my card.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

I'm pretty sure they just found my name on a paper list and ticked it off, can't remember if they did anything with my card.

Yeah they did that for me when I went to buy both the tops. Assuming it's to stop folk passing their tickets on to those without for them to get discount.

ROBBIECEE1874

My season ticket is silver zone & I got the discount on my top :thumbsup:

Cheerz mate :rolleyes:

portobellojambo1

I haven't renewed, YET.

Cheers!

Indeed they do, you'll be asked for your card at the till, and they'll run it through a scanner to ensure it is up to date. You could always pop into the TO first and renew, then ask them if they are able to either update your card immediately or give you a cover note to use in the shop.

Indeed they do, you'll be asked for your card at the till, and they'll run it through a scanner to ensure it is up to date. You could always pop into the TO first and renew, then ask them if they are able to either update your card immediately or give you a cover note to use in the shop.

Thanks for that.

Sadly won't be renewing until end of month!!

braveheart

why are hearts ending this deal the morn?our 1st and only home friendly is next sunday.how do they expect fans from out of edinburgh to buy the new top?as usual they either havn,t given this much thought or they don,t give a monkeys about out of town fans.

ROBBIECEE1874

Theres nothing on official site with these offers??

Can you get the discount at the CityStore as well as at Tynecastle?

Today is the last day for the offer. Take your season ticket in to the Superstore or the St James Centre,they do have a list they can mark you off if you dont have your ticket to hand but it makes it much easier if you have your ticket.

If you cant make it in phone up and ask for the offer,but they are going to be very busy today.

ROBBIECEE1874

It's a bit vague here, but http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20110314/big-benefits_2257176_1612036

Exclusive retail offer - choose from one of FIVE deals

Or in full detail

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/staticFiles/e1/6d/0,,10289~159201,00.pdf

Yeah cheerz mate, just went and purchased my new home top and got the discount :)

happy days :teehee:

roll on the new season!

Today is the last day for the offer. Take your season ticket in to the Superstore or the St James Centre,they do have a list they can mark you off if you dont have your ticket to hand but it makes it much easier if you have your ticket.

If you cant make it in phone up and ask for the offer,but they are going to be very busy today.

Is there a direct number? Tried the 0871 one and it's shut

Thansk

Is there a direct number? Tried the 0871 one and it's shut

Thansk

Found it, phoned it and got th discount even though they haven't got the long sleeve on stock :thumbsup:

ArmiyaRomanova

Here's a question, and I'm already pretty sure the answer'll be no - but no harm in asking.

Do you ever get any tops without the sponsor's name on the front?

Here's a question, and I'm already pretty sure the answer'll be no - but no harm in asking.

No,not possible.

Yes.

If it's a kid and the sponsor is bevy.

E.g Rangers

18666.jpg

:lol:

Archived