The all in one 'Where are they now' thread

chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Nerijus Barasa - Barasa missed half of the 2006-07 season due to injury and left Hearts in the summer of 2007 before also rescinding his contract with Kaunas. After that he decided to hang up his boots to pursue business interests in Samara, Russia, where he lives with his wife. His last game was against Celtic in the Scottish championship on 14 January 2007.

Did anyone apart from me quite rate that boy Kanchelskis we had a RB for a while from FKB Kaunas. I quite liked him, though he was a bit fecking mental.

Buffalo Bill

What is completely evident is that very few of those noted actually managed to go to any sort of decent level after leaving Hearts.

Indeed. Bruno and Karipidis playing at a reasonable level (and probably enjoying a very good lifestyle), and Berra and Gordon in the Premiership are about the only ones you could say are doing ok/well/better.

Chris Hackett is at Millwall

I think Lee Johnson is at Bristol City (loaned out to derby last season)

Neil Mccann....skysports legend

Rais M'Bholi - FC Krylia Sovetov Samara (Russia)

Some of the 11 january signings

chester copperpot

Chris Hackett is at Millwall

I think Lee Johnson is at Bristol City (loaned out to derby last season)

Neil Mccann....skysports legend

Rais M'Bholi - FC Krylia Sovetov Samara (Russia)

Some of the 11 january signings

Did we no have a GK on trial or summat that ended up playing in the premiership,

Bit vague I know, but am sure I can remember this. 20 years of alcohol abuse has pretty much dulled my senses and my ability to retain information these days.

How about the shoddy couple of keepers we had, the clown basso and the boy that chucked one in at ibrox, what was he called?

chester copperpot

How about the shoddy couple of keepers we had, the clown basso and the boy that chucked one in at ibrox, what was he called?

Basso playing for Yverdon Sport FC in Switzerland now.

Indeed. Bruno and Karipidis playing at a reasonable level (and probably enjoying a very good lifestyle), and Berra and Gordon in the Premiership are about the only ones you could say are doing ok/well/better.

And Pinilla of course. Not doing to shabby for himself.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Did we no have a GK on trial or summat that ended up playing in the premiership,

Bit vague I know, but am sure I can remember this. 20 years of alcohol abuse has pretty much dulled my senses and my ability to retain information these days.

If I remember right there was a rumour just after the World Cup that Rais M'Bolhi was going on trial with Man United. That might be who you mean?

Johanes de Silentio

Did anyone apart from me quite rate that boy Kanchelskis we had a RB for a while from FKB Kaunas. I quite liked him, though he was a bit fecking mental.

Liked him a lot - solid defender - hard as nails.

baggio1980

Has Quitongo retired ?

ye think he has last seen him playin for the hearts legs in a

charity game

ye think he has last seen him playin for the hearts legs in a

charity game

Says on wikipedia he plays for Pollock hes only 36 :teehee:

Archived