Riordan Seals China Move (NHC)

Moriarty

"jakeball" "low life" I disagree and find racist to be blunt!,

:Vlad-Stupid:

Ray Winstone

Pmsl very good!

I'm season ticket holder in wheatfield boys!, I also have a keyboard which entitles me to an opinion,

"he's a ****" "he's a horrible wee @@@@" etc etc, I happen to understand why most would say this and somewhat agree!

I know Derek personally and after that penalty at tynecastle I was wanted to murder him then someone said what would you have done at fester??. I also kno take away the rudi incident the vast majority of his troubles are caused by his friends, whom DO happen to be complete idiots albeit they have grown up a bit now!

Have a great day :-0

Racist?

:wtf:

peter_hmfc

An absolute disease of a man pondlife.

Admittedly Riordan has, or HAD talent, and could have been a great player for them if he'd actually worked hard and tried. He probably could have won more cups, more Euro places, more Scotland caps, a move to England but no, instead he chose to piss it away like a drunk man pissing in a taxi.

Racist chanting in public, repeatedly arrogantly provoking opposition fans, fightng in nightclubs, getting barred from nightclubs, fighting after getting barred from nightclubs, trying to break an opposition players leg (the same one he racially abused) and so on.

I seriously don't get the poster who said that people on JKB "messed up" when Riordan willingly slaughtered his own career, strangled any potential, and killed and future hopes or ambitions.

I also don't see how he's a died hard wee team fan when he pissed off to Cess-tic just more money and a warm bench. Now, not long after saying he wants to finish his career at the Hobos, he moans while trying to get out, then scuttles off to China for more money, after a nice slander of Hibs being unambitious and Incester Road being empty. With them facing a near-certain relegation dogfight, and when they need him most, he pisses off to play for a team he's most probably never even heard of.

If there was a whip-round, I'm pretty sure it would have raised enough money to keep the gutter-dweller away from Scotland for a century. Good riddance and GTF.

Guh, ranting again.

J Cheever Loophole

You need to grow up and get a reality check. Riordan has talent,no question,but to say things like that about people whom you don't know is very sad. So what if some people work 9-5 jobs,some of us do,and a lot of us don't like our jobs,fair enough. But we look after our family's,make sure our children are fed and clothed,do our bit,and a lot of us are happy. A lot of people here may be blue-collar men,but they are real men. Riordan had the talent,but for the most part pished it away because he was not a professional. He likes 'being the man',and this attitude ultimately cost him a very good football career and a few real medals on his mantel piece. Ironic about you saying people have things on a plate and pish it away. Just because Riordan became a footballer,does not make him any better than anyone else.

100% This and FTH 110

Glad he's away from hibs, always a threat. If

He can stick it out for 2 years it will prove hugely beneficial financially for him and his family!, talk about refugee calling etc, there's a few racists on here going by the above comments, the boy is dyed in wool hibby, he hates hearts, he winds hearts up, we would do the same!, let it be ffs. Is it because he came from nothing and made something of himself whilst the majority of you lot probably had it all on a plate and messed it up and now perhaps the majority are in dead-end 9-5 jobs!, hmmm

A threat? LOL....he was on the end of many a derby pumping ya fackin Hobo ******, **** off.

Guest Dipped Flake

That's cheered me up no end, as I'm stuck in my 9-5 job. calling someone a Jakeball is now racist???? what a plank (that's a multi-coloured plank before you accuse me of being racist too)

Pmsl very good!

I'm season ticket holder in wheatfield boys!, I also have a keyboard which entitles me to an opinion,

"he's a ****" "he's a horrible wee @@@@" etc etc, I happen to understand why most would say this and somewhat agree!

I know Derek personally and after that penalty at tynecastle I was wanted to murder him then someone said what would you have done at fester??. I also kno take away the rudi incident the vast majority of his troubles are caused by his friends, whom DO happen to be complete idiots albeit they have grown up a bit now!

:)

Rudolf's Mate

He can stick it out for 2 years it will prove hugely beneficial financially for him and his family!, talk about refugee calling etc, there's a few racists on here going by the above comments, the boy is dyed in wool hibby, he hates hearts, he winds hearts up, we would do the same!, let it be ffs. Is it because he came from nothing and made something of himself whilst the majority of you lot probably had it all on a plate and messed it up and now perhaps the majority are in dead-end 9-5 jobs!, hmmm

I'd have taken that dyed in the wool hibby when were reportedly intersted in him. That said a lot of people on here said otherwise and I even got into debates about his worth to the team. I'd like to say I was proved wrong amd was eventually glad that ned hunt didn't come anywhere near our club.

Roaster Red!!!

Quick - onto the Shaanxi Chanba fansforum...

Tell them '**** you you little ned plick' means welcome deeks... :thumbsup:

Dean Winchester

Quick - onto the Shaanxi Chanba fansforum...

Tell them '**** you you little ned plick' means welcome deeks... :thumbsup:

Wonder if they'll gee uhm a big cheer

:whistling:

I'm not a Deek fan. Not as a player and certainly not as a person.

However, as someone who is very critical of Scots players in general, and their lack of ambition when it comes to transfers, I applaud him for giving this a chance.

It might be cause no-one else wanted him, or it might be for money, but at least he's going to give it a try.

Despite this though, I'm inclined to agree with those posters predicting a short stay!

I'd actually be genuinely impressed if he proved me wrong though.

What the **** are you on about, you utter mutant?

Get yourself to ****. Cretin.

Seymour M Hersh

Oh and eh btw Derek is involved in the odd fight but he has yet to be caught in a toilet with a rolled up twenty! ;-)

Aye right, don't forget you've got O'Connor who seems partial to the snow patrol. :whistling:

maroonshrew

However, as someone who is very critical of Scots players in general, and their lack of ambition when it comes to transfers, I applaud him for giving this a chance.

It might be cause no-one else wanted him, or it might be for money, but at least he's going to give it a try.

Despite this though, I'm inclined to agree with those posters predicting a short stay!

What are you on about? This move shows no ambition. He is going there to line his pockets and go out every night. If he had ambition he wouldve moved to a tough championship club and tried to prove everyone wrong that he could cut it out of his comfort zone in a competitive league. He is out of his comfort zone now yes but because he had no choice. And its a terrible league he is going to, so he will no doubt once again be the big fish.

The Comedian

Maurice Ross was out there for a while and he mentioned on the radio that he hated it, the culture is totally different and you never know where you stand with your club regarding contracts etc.

I'd imagine Deek thinks pickled onion crisps are fancy, so his wee brain will be frazzled out there.

Guest juvehearts

Oh and eh btw Derek is involved in the odd fight but he has yet to be caught in a toilet with a rolled up twenty! ;-)

thats coz it was his family that supplied it

now **** off back to ipumpmysistercozimaninbread*uck.net

Midfield Dynamo

he'll be run over by a tank whilst planking somewhere

Tianimin Square possibly :whistling:

He has YET to be caught...

Walter Bishop

Pmsl very good!

Defending the undefendable. :vrface:

chrissyd2003

Wonder what money hes on out there, bet its stupid wages.

Think hes doing it for the football??

what a waste of talent. Its just proof, if anyone ever needed proof of what a complete spanner he is...

Mental. Just ******* mental.

See our resident Hobnobs are just far too stupid to keep the charade going :lol:

I genuinely thought the thread title was;

Riordan Steals China

Wouldnt have surprised me.

Patrick Bateman

It would restore my faith in communism if this whole episode resulted in Riordan disappearing to a remote prison facility for a few years for some 're-education', on account of him being a particularly repulsive example of human garbage. :thumbsup:

The Gasman

It would restore my faith in communism if this whole episode resulted in Riordan disappearing to a remote prison facility for a few years for some 're-education', on account of him being a particularly repulsive example of human garbage.

:D: :bravo:

Away and wipe the saliva from your chin - you're are well aware of why he is so hated. And its not just for his on field antics. He came from nothing and stayed as a nothing - he's the one who "messed it up"

Lies and if true Derek Riordon would be in jail! ^^ clownnnnn^^^^

The odd fight - he jumped on an already unconscious barman?s head - aye the odd fight right enough.

Away and wipe the saliva from your chin - you're are well aware of why he is so hated. And its not just for his on field antics. He came from nothing and stayed as a nothing - he's the one who "messed it up"

You sure about that? Coz last time I saw him I was in my FIVE year old BMW and he beeped twice at me, his BMW was brand new!!, my south queensferry house is really nice, looks on to both bridges yet not a patch on his!, came from nothing stayed as nothing??? U sure about that??? I'm not so........

The odd fight - he jumped on an already unconscious barman?s head - aye the odd fight right enough.

Wikipedia tells me Rafael Scheidt used to play for that team. And that they are based in one of these cities in China that you've never heard of, but has about twice the population of Scotland.

Anyway, delighted he will not be polluting the fine city of Houston. I can dig my orange scarf out again. :thumbsup:

Harry Palmer

red: give up....

waiting for jonesy to post....he corrected me on a Bond thread. :thumbsup:

Independence

He is as thick as mince. I heard a story about him, that when he was younger and had moved into a flat near Fester Road, he couldn't work out how to load the electric meter with coins. He sat in the dark and cold all night and then contacted the Hibs management at Fester Road the following morning to come over to his flat and help him!

I also loved it when he scored against Hearts at Tynecastle, at the Gorgie end, and then turned towards the vermin end, with one hand showing one finger raised and his other hand showing 2 fingers raised. He was delighted and clearly displaying a 2-1 scoreline. Only problem for Deeks was that it was 2-1 to Hearts. You couldn't make up the stories when it comes to Deeks.

Banned from all the clubs in Edinburgh, he should be banned from Edinburgh full stop !

Archived